Record scratch

>record scratch
>freeze frame

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7jTc4ql45D4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Film when?

Already made.

Why do white kids do this?

Elephant and Zero Day

You think if they were still alive they'd be embarrassed by how cliche 90s they looked in this video?

Why does nobody care when niggers shoot each other up?

Their gettup is pretty bad ass if you ask me. The only thing that looks strictly 90s is the caps.

Because its not a school where a child is supppsed to feel safe

They shoot each other in their neighborhood where its common

Do niggers think a neighborhood isn't an environment where you should feel safe?

Its called "The Dirties"

you think they kissed before blowing their brains out? :3

can you please stop using that word? or if you must use it go back to Sup Forums with the other cucks?

Not where blacks live.

Can you focus on the argument or are you hurt by little words? Maybe you should discuss school shootings on reddit?

lmao stop pretending to be offended, you nigger.

Well, things weren't allways this fucked up. I was a pretty normal kid, just like you!

>rewind sound effect

youtube.com/watch?v=7jTc4ql45D4

>Maybe you should discuss school shootings on reddit?
I don't see an issue with that. give me you're username and I'll add you and send you a pm

Why are blacks like this?

I don't have an account. Can you just not focus on little swear words? It's hard to have a discussion with these pointless interruptions.

Get out of my argument you sensitive bitch. I say nigger but i still want to knoq why is it predominantly white teenagers who shoot schools?

Then stop interrupting.

It isn't. The media only reports white school shooters more.

Negro

Post your face when you realize they bought their guns from a private-seller. The only thing that was illegal about their transaction was someone bought their guns for them and that's why the seller is in jail - had the killers bought the guns themselves the seller would not be in jail.

It's fully legal under US law for a federally unlicensed seller to sell guns, without checks or swapping registration as is required by federally licensed sellers.

Called the Gun Show Loophole and is how all your criminal are getting their guns.

What did I interrupt? You focussed on my saying "nigger". Are you trying to turn this around now to distract from your lack of arguments?

Why dont the white reporters bring that up?

white guilt

i remember during the 3 months of post sandy hook coverage there was some local news about how some ghetto school got shot up and a bunch of black moms were complaining that no news stations were talking about them because they were black

>record scratch
>freeze frame

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

They're Jews or useful idiot women.

Every board has used niggers since its inception you fucking candy ass

trolled hard

Mom's gonna freak!

There's been plenty of school shooting films that have taken it as inspiration. I think there would be quite an uproar if they actually made a 1:1 biopic of the fucking columbine killers.

>I think there would be quite an uproar if they actually made a 1:1 biopic of the fucking columbine killers.

Why? That's right, no fucking reason at all, you fucking idiot.

You're retarded.

>being this much of a naive shut-in