What the fuck is with you Trumpfags...

What the fuck is with you Trumpfags? Why is it anytime someone says mean words you act like the snowflake SJWs you despise so much? Why do you retards fall for obvious bait threads meant to make you salty and butthurt all the fucking time? Are you genuinely retarded?

when a person is truly ignorant and unreasonable they are completely unaware that anything they do is wrong and the rest of the world seems insane to them.

Yes they are.

THIS!

Bump.

Yes...Yes they are!

because trumpfags are idiots

Pretty much, these faggots look at SJWs and realize that SJWs are their dark counterpart and are a mirror of what they are - loud, fat, stupid, obnoxious, self-righteous, and repugnant. They act like SJWs because they're the catalyst for what made SJWs a thing, not liking Trump is the same wrongthink as not being a feminist.

Why? Because they see so much shit slung at the fucking retard they voted for that their natural reaction is to overreact and become butthurt little babies - again, they gave rise to SJWs and basically use the same tactics.

Trump will go down as the worst president in the us

I wonder how Dubya feels knowing Trump is a bigger fucking idiot than he was.

Happy , since it makes him look better

Notice how none of them are even answering. Because they know how stupid they act and look when they chimp out like they do.

>If you don't agree wiff me ur a wiberaw fwam weddit whaa.

>inb4 1000 double standard replies

1/8 b8 just because I replied to tell you it's b8
Also probably at least one samefag mixed in there
Good day sirs I'm not here to stay b8 your hook better another day

Oh god, you're not gonna start talking about white genocide are you?

He is, because these faggots can't ever respond to a question without 'muh white genocide' or 'muh cultural marxism'.

Finally someone said it! Hail Trump!

come at me brah

pretty much sums up libtards and bernie supporters

Oh look a special snow flake getting butt hurt go slap the shit out of your mom for giving birth to you same goes to all liberal lazy fucks!

take it to Sup Forums boys..
this is spidey-town now

THE DEFLECTNG!

Stop b8ing the b8 you'll just tangle your lines

>Calls someone an special snowflake
>Sperging harder than a Steve Universe fan on Tumblr.

Not bait you stupid fucking liberal bitch it a fact go suck a nigger dick faggot

are you actually letting yourself get that mad because you probably shouldn't be on this site if b8 makes you mad this easy
Just my advice tho I'm sure you're old enough to make your own choices

>it a fact
You talk like the nigger in that image.

Found the drumpfy tard building his TRUMP™ wall out of Lego's
Better go get your tendies boy

>green texting my recent reply to a liberal cry baby wuss
>(you)oh look i green txt because im a pathetic unoriginal waste of fucking space because im not inspired by anything i do in real life so i try to be edgy on Sup Forums so i can look cool like the rest of these fucking FAGGOT LIBERALS LAZY FUCKS!!!

>48 replies
>16 posters
samefag levels are off the charts, so much b8

Hah your too easy and im not mad :) your just a lil ignorant faggot bitch

nice b8 m8

What happened to you conservatards being thick-skinned and can take mean words? OH WAIT, I FORGOT YOU'RE JUST AS MUCH OF BUTTHURT SNOWFLAKES AS THE LIBERALS YOU HATE ARE. Cry moar, faggot.

Geez louise mate I was just asking you don't have to get so ruffled

Why this guy so mad I'm so confused lmao

Who talks like that?? beard neck faggot go back to california and get fucked by a tranny stupid fuck!

These people love to sperg. They cannot help themselves when their god emperor is questioned.

>"beard neck"
Okay boys confirmed b8, let's move out and find a new thread

Because Trumptards are just as bad as the niggers they despise.
The chimpouts they have over petty shit like obvious bait threads is a good example.

It's all yours spidey just ignore the sperg and shot web

Nah you got it all wrong here let me explain with anons comment "when a person is truly ignorant and unreasonable they are completely unaware that anything they do is wrong and the rest of the world seems insane to them."

Oops

This thread isn't even about whether or not Trump is a good or bad president, it's asking his supporters why they act just as bad as the people they decry as over emotional and ultra sensitive.

It's a legitimate question, it's very hypocritical when you tell others they should have to have their candidates face criticism but you think yours is beyond fucking reproach. It's ridiculous.

Because i like talking down to liberal people there really lazy fucking degenerates LOL

They're redditors, Sup Forums opened the floodgates.

Former sjw bernout here, i came to Sup Forums when i realised the dems were the real racists.

It's not bait you stupid fucking dumb ass YOU JUST LOST TO ME BWAHAHAHAA liberals are too fucking easy to scare away XD!!!!!

So Sup Forums is a buncha losers who get butthurt over Trump's cock not being sucked?
Makes sense.

ive got some friends in DC

trumps fucked

mueller's gonna clean house they aren't sure if even pence will survive

Greentext version?

Gay bait try harder

I knew you were lying when you said you had friends.

>ive got some friends in DC
>trumps fucked
>mueller's gonna clean house they aren't sure if even pence will survive

He shit his pants on the golf course today when he heard they appointed Mueller

>7's
those are more like 11's, what a shit meme

We've elected a man-child which perfectly represents the culture we live in.

How about this meme will this do for you?

AND??? what culture do you mean americans don't have a culture? it's a diversity of shit load of people from other countries that maybe(maybe) giving/bringing americans culture...

I speak for all trump supporters. You libfags dont understand if you do get trump impeached the right will bein a purge of its own slaughtering the left wing scum. Republicans already won one civil war and we can do it again. Impeach him at your own peril.

this makes no sense: school shooters are overwhelmingly (if not entirely) losers who can't ever hope to have a girl.
hell, that might even be a good strategy to reduce school shootings: pay some hookers to fuck some of these betas!

lib talking points in the filename. and you wonder why you fags get called shills. enjoy your CNN brain cancer

So basically it's gonna be like Antifa is now? Buncha masked faggots screaming oppression and tyranny? Okay.

SNOPES rated it false. Even SNOPES, a Sup Forums liberal bogey man, didn't lie just because it hates trump. many, many of us hate trump

Are you ok? You should see a doctor or you are going to work yourself up into a heart attack just like Alex Jones did back in 2015. Wouldn't want the globalists to confiscate your corpse and replace you with a clone!

Real republicans will be ready to put you libs down like the cancer you cucks are. If trump gets impeached the right will purge the country of the left wing to have a real democracy with real people.

I speak for all trump supporters when I say he does not speak for all Trump supporters, we're not all lunatic spergs, Trump messed up, should probably be impeached after this latest fiasco. Was a sad run he messed up
Remember boys he was just a meme we raised anyway

Americans have a puritan, class based culture. We care about leisure, quick fixes, and corporations solving all of our problems. We love our leisure time and quick fix lives so much we spend most of it working to actually do anything. After a life of working like a slave for little benefit, we complain how liberals want to destroy our shitty way of life. also we love prisons

You are a fake republican and you will be slaughtered in the purge leftist scum.

That seems more like a fascist action, y'know, mass slaughtering political opponents.

I'm sure absolutely nothing will come of your words.

I represent all republicans, we politely decline your invitation to purge, you'll have to go it alone.

You crybabies dont own weapons. We republicans do. We have more weapons and will slaughter you leftist scum.

Like and share

I represent real Republicans, you won't be harmed, don't pay attention to this guy, he's kind of unstable emotionally and you upset him and made him cry

And cause damage to the party's already bad image by acting like a terrorist fag.

All these fake republicans... The real republicans will take our country back and win us our 2nd civil war. The leftists will be rounded up and slaughtered for this. give me liberty or give me death!!

Well we all know whos the retard in the room