Sup Forums assemble...

Sup Forums assemble. I have been watching from the sidelines here for a while now (3 years) and now I have been approached by death. He wants to take me to the eternal darkness (excuse the edge) but I am going to kill myself tonight. Please, tell me a way I can execute my self, without failing and without pain. 18 male.

are you going to stream it? also gun?

OP again, I have been suffering from anxiety, depression, and social awkwardness. Both of my parents fucked me over with their false promises, and I have no drive to be alive.

No gun and I will think about streaming

have you tried medical attention for the anxiety and depression? Parents are real hardasses and i generally had the same issue and got over my social awkwardness when i got into college, do you have any dive to pursue an education op?

18002738255 call it, people care about people and if you really don't give a fuck then just prank call them

I once had a drive to go to college, but I lost interest once my depression and anxiety kicked in.

Go for lack of anything better to do. You can always kill yourself for our amusement later.

here's my shitty advice, i was an edgey 20 something year old that was in the same position and waited for about 2 years (22 years old) when i took a big loan and went to a college, it changed my life op because nobody knows anyone at college. A fresh start, try it

fuck you user, op may be a faggot but he has a right to the pursuit of happiness.

suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Bitch, I told him to kill himself later, and got dubs.

dubs checked but suicide is for cowards, now or later.

OP here, college? Loans? Who do I look like, a fucking normie with a life? No, I am sure that I can waltz into a bank and get immediately approved for student loans I won't be able to pay off, then what.

Xanax. Make an emergency appointment with a psychiatrist. If you have the time do some research and find a really, really good one. If not just get the god damn Xanax or Klonopin, or Benzodiazepam prescription from your closest MD.
I have been where you are and just maybe, much darker and deeper. I found the best psychiatrist in my state and now live an insanely prosperous and retardedly happy life strictly due to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Benzodiazepams.
Don't be the fucking pussy that gives up because of a bad day, year or decade.

that's the point, postponding the suicide as long as you can, until then have fun and the best place to do that? college. You can literally get laid as much as you want and not worry about loans.

Government took over student loans years ago. The feds hand them out like candy with no credit check. All they require is that you pick a major, keep your grades up and take enough hours each semester. You get like a year and a half after college to even start paying them back.

dubs checked, i agree with user suicide is not worth it

As in, no payments for over a year after classes end, and 20 years to make payments. They also give extensions with no penalty. I haven't made a payment for a year and I'm still not marked late.

Thanks, I think I see a little hope. Postponed.jpg

good

double dubs says no suicide, also curious, what state do you live in? Or in the united states at all?

>"omg gaiz I'm reely gunna do it"
>spends all night crying and posting on this shit board

Fuck off fag, if you're gunna kill yourself just do it and don't be a pussy.

There was also a recent study that found that losing your job or not having a job directly causes depression. Which, for course, causes you to not feel like doing anything, which causes more depression. It affects men much worse than women. I guess we already knew that, but it was nice to see it all laid out in print.

Retarded faggot
>just go to college and you can get laid whenever you want
People like you need to be gassed.

Where do you think we get most of the pics of the whores plastered all over Sup Forums?

What fucking dubs you newfags?

why? if he is going to commit suicide then you might as well have as much fun as you can.

we were discussing this

Strap a grenade to your head
Jump in front of a train
Bullet in the head
Snap your neck from hanging yourself and jumping from at least 10ft high
Sleeping pill O.D.
Go play with the power lines

Honestly dude, maybe you really should kill yourself if you lack that much creativity, your life must be dull as fuck.