Does anyone live in North Carolina and know where to cop some LSD because my dealer is dry and I want to trip this...

Does anyone live in North Carolina and know where to cop some LSD because my dealer is dry and I want to trip this weekend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QkaJzNwQUTM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No L, but I can get you DMT. Where in NC?

Im in Durham but I can drive and meet up

If you want to drive to topsail island, surf City, or Snead's ferry at the end of September I can probably get you some lsd.

I can get it to you tomorrow in Raleigh/apex. [email protected]

"It" being dmt

Furthermore I can get you a lifetime of lsd for $1000

I'd probably have some by then but it wouldn't hurt to have you as a contact, is your shit legit and not an n-bome?
ill email you

"..I just need a place to cook."

If we end up dealing you can test it in front of my eyes.

what do you mean

youtu.be/QkaJzNwQUTM

Yeah I should still have a reagent

how do I reach you

Well tell me how much you want right now, I usually sell for $10 a hit/ $80 for a 10 strip, give me a burner email or whatever and if I happen to be willing to traffic across state lines I'll contact you when I'm down there.

Also if you're white and not a shady fuck I can probably convince my gf to let us trip out in our beach house and on the beach.

I would probably be buying a 20 strips if my friend were to put in with me, if not then just 10. But my friend might want even more since there isnt an LSD culture in Durham and I think its a very beautiful experience that people should try.

My burner is [email protected] (very smooth I know).
I'm not a shady fuck and I'm 18 lol, but from central america (the best place to be a spic since everyone usually looks white there) and im pretty chill and just love to trip and smoke weed

I emailed you

I agree. When I'm on LSD for some reason I just can't believe that everyone doesn't do it. I'll try to bring down 50 tabs and if you you get an email from me near the end of September the deal is a go. They are usually about 100ug >90% lab and trip tested.

I love lsd I quit smoking weed and all I do now is drop acid every weekend and smoke cigs n drink I'm from cali and currently living in Mexico for a year I get good acid out here just got some today for this weekend, good vibes brothes!

So we know you're 18, from NC and you actually posted the fake email account you use on the internet. Are you fucking retarded dude? Good luck when the sheriff rolls up to your house you fucking idiot. This is why teenagers today are complete fucking mongoloid tards.

Lmaooo truuuuee

if you email me now [email protected]

I'll give you my alternate-but-frequently used email so I don't forget about it weeks from now.

no I literally just made that email account right now, I don't really have time for a static burner email so I just make fresh ones and then forget, and I think the chances of that happening are very slim since this is the internet after all because the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood
I think it's kinda bad to trip every weekend, you get some side-effects from doing so

We are just having fun my dudes. It's fun to pretend you are someone different on the internet.

Yeah I get that, iv been doing it for about 2 months now and haven't felt any side effects yet or anything but that's something that I always think about I should stop for some time

Haha I was just kidding man. I've never even seen lsd in my life. I was just fucking you around. I'm actually pretty straight edge.

lost at cop

ambiguous term
which user are you?

emailed again

nice

?