What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Acting ability?

Is this show worth watching?

the same problem every black kid in America had in the 1980's

too many goddamn Eddie Murphy films

There were almost zero black kids in these types of 80s films.

Not only did they pick the darkest, and ugliest black kid they could to force diversity on us, but they also had to make his character an insufferable opinionated loudmouth who not only went against the grain, but actually wanted to call the cops every 2mins

>Be Black in the 80s
>Actually want to call the cops over to your house

>My fucking sides.

The point is recreating the 80s, not 80s films. There's a reason why you see 70s stuff in the homes, there's a reason why you don't see neon everywhere. It nails the actual 80s instead of the romantic idealization we've developed from movies.
That said, I'd rather have an all-white cast.

>292
>353
>a GET with 2 palindromes in it
checked

oh wait, there's more
>292
>353
>32923
holy shit, kek has blessed this guy

You know, sometimes I think the tumblr types who don't want to see *any* white, straight, or cisgender people in media are going a little overboard. Then I see posts like this and remember why they got that way.

>but actually wanted to call the cops every 2mins

Maybe the town's one black cop is his uncle or something.

the thing is, kids were probably more segregated in the 80s
not that I know shit, I'm south american

>You know, sometimes I think the tumblr types

How would you even know what a tumber type is unless you yourself have been to or come from ....oh...

He was behaving so unreasonably that It became unbelievable in my eyes.

He was jealous of the superior aryan wonder girl with superhuman powers

Dumb bitch doesn't know fedora tips can't be seen from the other side when talking on the phone

I actually find his character in line with my black friends in the 80s.
He didn't want any trouble, because he knew the judge would send his ass to juvy and let all his white friends off with a warning. Nor did he want is mom to whip him with the belt.

>Having black friends in the 80s
Your from the poor side of town too?

you know. I'm not the one you're talking to, but I've never been to tumblr and I too know what kind of type a tumblr is

tl;dr your argument is invalid

Basically this

The Cast
>jew
>hispanic
>nigger
>white kid is the one taken
>"girl" is actually a transgender boy

>jew
what jew?
>hispanic
he's a mulatto you dumb fuck

Just checked, there's one jew kid
and it's the one taken, lel
froggo is as white as it gets

>inb4 the slugs kill will by fapping him to death

>what jew?
He's German, French and Jewish.
His name is "Finn Wolfhard", his father is a failed script writer and a "aboriginal land claim" researcher, you dumb fuck
>he's a mulatto
Like I said hispanic.
>INB4 it's not the same thing.

Getting desperate there user. Take 5'

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hated the black kid for being an insecure faggot and starting shit at every opportunity
>EL IS GONNA TEAR US APART! SHE'S EVIL!
>OH SHE FOUND WILL? WELL I BET SHE KILLED HIM TOO CUZ SHE'S A TRAITOR

So

is this show worth watching?

"Hispanics" are mestizos, not mulattos. That kid has black admixture, not amerindian mixture.
I stand corrected on Wolfhard though, the sources I first read said just French and German.
The kid playing Will Byers, however, is even more jewish, from both sides. And his father is nothing less than a hedge fund manager. His mother is Senior Marketing VP at Hugo Boss, as ironic as that sounds.

>You have to be a member of the SS to know what a nazi looks like

But I got dubs. The thing is, I'm more impressed by his palindromes than by my own dubs. I'm not enlightened by my own digits, I'm euphoric for his.

It's pretty short at only 8 episodes that are about an hour long

Good pacing, good characters, plot's okay but not that original if you've seen at least a few 80's movies

He kinda redeemed himself in the end but I hated him for most of the season. Not that being a nigger helped him, of course.
It's pretty awesome, I marathoned the 1st season because of how hooked I was. My only complaint is that the soundtrack feels like they used the radios from GTA Vice City, they could have been more original with their song pickings. The ones made for the show are top notch though, very John Carpenter-ish

Really makes you think

ayyy checked

>747

MODS
O
D
S

>the thing is, kids were probably more segregated in the 80s

Many neighborhoods had that one black family in it. Mine certainly did, I was good friends with the son up until he went to junior high (this was a few years later, late '80s/early '90s, he was a couple of years older - and three years ahead in school, so we only really crossed paths again in my freshman year/his senior year of high school), I took over his paper route when he outgrew it. He's a physicist now or something like that. It was kind of a peaceful, or at least uneventful, time in American race relations, which fooled a lot of people into thinking racism was a thing of the past.

>dat ass blasted wall of text.

>"Hispanics" are mestizos
No you dumbass.

They're literally the result of the Spanish mixing with the natives

>didn't read lol
and it shows

>i stand corrected
>ass blasted

His·pan·ic
hiˈspanik/
adjective
adjective: Hispanic

of or relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, especially those of Latin America.
of or relating to Spanish-speaking people or their culture, especially in the US.

noun
noun: Hispanic; plural noun: Hispanics

a Spanish-speaking person living in the US, especially one of Latin American descent.

Origin
from Latin Hispanicus, from Hispania ‘Spain.’
Translate hispanic to

you shut the fuck up about froggo

>le tranny meme
bitch didn't even want to cut her hair
fuck off with your propaganda

Well, that's the actual definition, but that's not how burgers use the term. Besides, using the actual definition further supports my position, because there's nothing that hints about Dustin having a latin american background. Hispanics are not a race, but when ignorant burguers say hispanic they usually mean mestizo.

hmmm really makes me think

fuck off Sup Forums

he had legit complaints, and he redeemed himself

he was a decent character

>Sup Forums
stop projecting, handholdless Sup Forumsirgin
>legit complaints
nothing legit about his hotheaded ways

>mistreating your friend's personal qt yoda from the start
>legit
kys

RACIAL OPRESSION YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE