I was already thinking about killing myself but today has really set it in stone

I was already thinking about killing myself but today has really set it in stone
>be me
>18
>too autistic to go to a good college, too lazy/autistic for community college
>started shitty $12/hr line cook job
>meet qt3.14 Asian
>smart, fuckable and also very easily influenced
>talk to her for 10 min and laugh at her jokes
>asks me for my number
>get her Snapchat too
>next day
>get to work early in morning, can already feel the cancer rising
>watch autistic chinks/spics put together pieces of meat for 6 hours occasionally helping out
>break
>chinkina wants me to go eat lunch with her
>go to Burger King and talk about drugs and random shit
>tells me she lost her virginity just last year
>liking where this is going
>go to my car with her, talk about sex/drugs for 20 min
>wanna grab those adorable chink titties but decide to take it slow, there's time for that later
>go back to shitty job and slave away for 7 more hours until midnight
>see chinkerbell getting dangerously friendly with the spic chads of the restaurant during that time
>she leaves before I do, goes home
>I walk out feeling suicidal from working with disgusting monkeys all day buy the thought of that sweet sideways chink pussy illuminates the darkness
>text her and say I'll come pick her up
This next part is so simple and doesn't seem like much but I can't explain to you the pain this autism gave me
>I'm good fam thanks tho
>fam
>I'm good
Every part of that message destroyed me in a different way.
Currently deciding what drug to OD on while I kill myself for being a worthless autist

So how's your week going Sup Forums

You shitskin, 12 an hour is a goldmine, try 8.50

in my bed late at night
under covers, snug and tight
door creaks open, i start to weep
my dad fucks me while i sleep.

I was thinking the same thing until I started the job user.
I've worked shitty depression inducing minimum wage jobs before but nothing comes close to comparing with the absolute fucking bullshit I deal with here. Every part of my body is aching including my mind because of the 80+ year old illiterate chink screaming at every single action I take and making me stay hours after close to spray disgusting water all over myself and clean out days old oil

It was probably one of those chinks or spics you work with ...chances are she went home with one of them and after they fucked she fell asleep

You're 18 dude. Killing yourself is a pretty pussy thing to do.

fuck that bitch. Fam? YOU good, bro. get that loot, fuck that sloot.

Oh yes I know. The last thing she said before I left her on read is "I'm going to sleep have fun with Netflix"
I'm thinking heroin for my OD, never tried it but heard good shit

Hh

lmao
she just used you to get a free lunch.

>oh how hard it is, my life as a female
>i talk to this guy
>get him to be my convenient 'best friend'
>he takes me out to lunch as long as I talk about drugs and sex
>he drives me around as I keep doing this
>when he asks for sex, I keep using him until he knows what's up.
>simply repeat as soon as he figures it out
>I get plowed that afternoon by Chad

what did you seriously expect?

but hey, she won't be laughing for long. 10 years or so from now, she'll be riding the cock carousel, depending on men who live check to check who she previously had no interest in.

want my advice? stop being lazy. just stop. build up a work ethic. take shifts you don't normally take. work overtime.
after a few years, start looking into trades that interest you.

college is not for everybody.

I bought a $1 ice cream cone and ate her lunch nigger
She wanted my juicy neet cock originally which makes it even more painful

There are other girls, man. Killing yourself is a dumb thing to do. If you're so mad just quit and go somewhere else.

You young whipper snappers expect everything right away...she might be playing hard to get...that or she's a succubus

Like I said it isn't just this. All this gay shit did is finalize it
I've failed in every other aspect of life and everything I've tried to do has turned out exactly the same

yeah that's what you think.
insecurity, you still care about yourself.
so I know you're not going to an hero. which is good in a way, you have a chance to improve yourself at least.

want to know a secret? start saying no to women. sure, some will just get annoyed and ignore you. but most? it will upset them

>HE, of all men, said no to me? how can i be unworthy for someone like him?

she's begging to get stuffed by you in no time. stop being beta, learn social skills. you're the smarter sex, statistically, so act like it.

>insecurity
I've already acknowledged that I'm a worthless faggot there's no reason to make anything up
She was very obviously interested and it dwindled after less than a day
As for the smarter sex shit I've been there, done that. Manipulating females for quick sex isn't difficult but also isn't satisfying, I don't care enough to be around any female that I can't just be myself with and show my interest

Do it you fucking pussy. There are too many people on this planet already.

what other parts of life are troubling you user?

>She was very obviously interested and it dwindled after less than a day
yeah that's called an act. you're in denial because you're insecure, and you can't fathom yourself being a victim to such a common ploy.
it's fine. this is nothing to beat yourself over with every dude out there has learned it, is learning it, or will learn it the hard way.

have some dignity. Until you do, no one is going to like you. girls, friends, coworkers, no one will respect you if you don't respect yourself.

>As for the smarter sex shit I've been there, done that. Manipulating females for quick sex isn't difficult but also isn't satisfying, I don't care enough to be around any female that I can't just be myself with and show my interest

k.. you really, really need to stop holding yourself to a higher degree than you actually are. you're setting yourself up for failure by doing this.

you're 18, you're talking and acting like you know what's up in the world. you don't. learn that humility is a GOOD thing

you're not going to meet your soul mate any time soon. casual dating is not bad. chances are, you're going with be seriously involved with 2-3 women before you meet 'the one' that's going to accept you and your flaws. treat it as a learning experience.

I don't want to see another young male become part of the suicide epidemic. you're setting yourself up to become a statistic and it's in your power to change yourself and surround you with people worthy to share life with.

so on that note, I'm no longer going to lecture you. you need to help yourself. I've given you advice and now it's up to you what you want to do with it.

Try $5.5
Minimum in my country. It really sucks

>wanting to kill yourself at 18
>not realizing there is so much you have yet to see and this period will seem like nothing more than a troubled time in your later years

Shit happens. Pick up and move on to the next.

This is literally just everyday dealing with a slut
Why are you so crushed by this?

Cause he's 18 and his gene pool needs to die out sooner rather than later

ok