It's so dope to be hung

It's so dope to be hung.

I was just born this way, didn't do anything to deserve it, and yet I think it's had a materially positive impact on my life.

I feel sorry for all the little guys out there that, like me, didn't do anything to deserve it and yet - have to spend a lifetime with that nagging thought: 'What would it have been like to be hung?'

meh - so far I wouldn't say mine has held me back...

lol

Kek you call that hung mate? Some chick has been lying to you..

trust me buddy - its not just one or two or five chicks that have made this fact clear to me

wrecked.

>tfw hung
>have no idea how to get girls
>only had sex 2 times with 2 different girls once when i was 18, and other time 23

go after guys.

srry, not interested.

being hung would make vagina feel tighter.

yes. some times too fucking tight. i've seen my fair share of 'pain faces' and had one girl flat out reject me due to size

To be honest I wish I was brandishing a 9 or 10 incher, it'd be fun to have girls be all "it's so big".

That said, I've got me a 6 inch model, and it hasn't steered me wrong yet.
I'm pretty much content with what I've got. Might as well be, it's not gonna get any bigger.

yfw it's just above average if that. about same size as mine. nice veins tho.

That neck

That sir, is average.

The delusion is strong with this one

Yes, 'average'. Lol.

You dick literally only get hard, and doesnt grow in length. Mine is much smaller flaccid, but gets as bigger as I get harder

We are equal you retard

5 is average

first thing that came to my mind

so which is average? conflicting statements here

B8 is obvious.But yeah bud, that is average.

>manlet threads
>small dick threads
>virgin threads

I observed them day by day for over ten years now, constantly having been a degenerate neckbeard virgin. You can't make me kill myself. Your proposition is futile.

6 is average

Same.

men are not created equal haha

I was the girl who rejected you user

I know I said it was because of your size, but I was really just weirded out that you wanted me to fuck your ass with a dildo

you're right. We as men are not all created equal. But there is something that we have in common. We're all Sup Forumsros.

And im glad I wasnt born with zero muscle tone OP kek

>I was the girl who rejected you user

And my left ass cheek is the count of fucking Canterbury

you a grower or shower? if the latter then not really impressive