Please fucking help me Sup Forums...

Please fucking help me Sup Forums. My girlfriend of almost a year told me today that one her male friends played "chicken" with her and ended up cupping her boob under her shirt, but still over her bra. She was honest with me, and that meant something to me, she felt terrible and was afraid I was going to break up with her over it. At first I was just really taken aback, but thinking about it rationally I concluded that it wasn't a very big deal at all. And yet I just had to go outside and smash stuff with a bat to keep myself from freaking out, it hurts me and it infuriates me that someone else touched her, sexual or not, and it feels like I shouldn't be mad, like I should just shrug this off, but the longer I think about it the more it hurts.

Goddamn someone please talk to me, I feel like I'm about to break down, but something isn't letting me.

Take your bat to his hands.

not a big deal user. at least she was honest. just make sure shit like this doesnt happen often cause if it does, you'd be a cuck

bro. she let another man grab her breast. she didn't play chicken. she didn't "chicken" out. she let that shit happen. lol. don't be a beta.

did she swallow his chicken? gobble gobble

She said that she didn't think he'd do it, the guy is asexual from what I understand too, but the image of another man feeling her warmth so close to her makes me want to smash a wall in...

I'd also like to add that.. you're thinking of it rationally.. and it's not a big deal, but she was also thinking rationally, and let that shit happen. fuck that. you essentially just told her that you're going to allow these types of things to happen.

Textbook cuck

don't be a cuck and stand by while she is with guy "friends". guys aren't going for her personality and just want her for pussy. tell her to stop fucking around and decide to be in a committed and loyal relationship or be a hoe. your relationship will never work out well if she keeps on being friends with guys. now that something like this will happen, that fucker is gonna try to make more stuff like that happen and will reek havoc on your relationship and your trust in her.

... at what point did she realize he was going to do it. I bet he took his sweet time sliding up her shirt, against her skin.. in case you haven't learned this lesson yet, women are the dogs. not men. they don't want a man who allows this kind of behavior. they want a man who fucking shuts that shit down, and dominates them in every way.

pls refer to

falling for the old "asexual" routine, lol.

Hey buddy if I tell you I'm gay can I jizz in her face?

Yeah I might have to go outside again if I think about it like that....

haha. asexual. is that a gender or something ? cause last time I checked, humans are the largest population on earth for a reason.

it's her fault just as much as it is the guy's fault just like a few anons have said. she for sure probably could have prevented it.

She said it was to prove a point

There's only one solution... you've got to post her nudes, OP.

I'm asexual; please pay no attention to me fucking your girlfriend, or do I don't mind if you watch.

Cupping a feel is what she said happened but it probably got further then that, probably 2 fingers deep.

prove what point?

probably? she clearly wasn't raped. She asked for it. one of them had to have said, hey wanna play chicken? grab my breast, i bet you wont. after I'll see if i'm too afraid to get naked and have sex with you. what fucking fantasy land are you living in guys?

A good gf wouldn't have been playing games like that with another guy. What the the fuck she think was gonna happen!? Dump her hoe ass and dump nudes, faggot.

That she wasn't a chicken...i guess

wait what the fuck? are you kidding me? what the fuck is the big deal?

You've obviously never felt attached to a female

prove that her boyfriend is a beta male, and that the other guy is an alpha grabbing taken females breast with no regard for respect or honor. I'm with the first post. BASH HIS FUCKING HANDS

This is getting better by the second.

>take me down to cuckcity

You have no idea how much I want to

are you the asexual guy friend?

Bad news user, bitches always downplay the truth. I'd bet solid cash she fucked him and is downplaying it to cupping her breast. You're a fool.

Kick his ass you fucking pussy

You've obviously never been capable of rationality. Please, pretend I'm autistic and from mars and explain in clear words what the fuck the big deal is.

>Kektimus maximus

I would be just as infuriated. Actually I would be worse off than that. Seeing how she was hanging with another guy, he touched her like that, and she didn't do anything about it. One might go as far to say that in that moment your feelings, Or you in general, weren't going through her mind at all. It was after the fact that the guilt set in.

honestly, it sounds like it's crossed a line for you. I'd say it's probably not worth simmering on it and building resentment. She didn't respect your boundaries, and knowingly fooled around with another person.

I've been in a relationship with a partner who crossed a line, it's not fun wondering if/when they'll do it again.

exactly. that's what i meant by females are the dogs.

this is only gonna cause problems with trust in your relationship, you need to find out more and probably dump her ass

TRUTH
R
U
T
H

This nigga is telling the truth

>largest population on heart

This. She is probably carrying his baby right now. Do you want to raise another mans baby? Do you want to be cucked? I don't get it

Yep, guarantee she liked it and at least sucked the guys dick.

cuck

Some guys are just pushovers who like to think about their girls getting slammed by other guys, raw dogging it, hair pulling and make up just smeared on jizzy cocks of strangers she calls friends.

I don't get that fetish.

Yeah, probably was part of her chicken dare. Makes sense, he cups a feel and probably fingers her, she has to push the envelope and sucks him off. Comes home a kissed op on the lips.

Makes sense when you think about it.

I'd only be into that if I got money from the dude for it without her knowing. Also she would not longer be a gf...just my unwitting whore to pimp

ROFL. OP, wait until you've been married ten years. Your wife will bore you to tears so much, you'll be begging her to suck off other dudes.

Yeah. Guy "friends." All her guy friends want to fuck her and she knows this and loves the attention but will play dumb about it. They all to this and it's annoying as fuck. If she let one grab her boob then there's a good chance she's hiding something else. Sometimes they only tell you part of the story to rid themselves of some guilt that they might feel. Maybe you should let one of your girl "friends" touch your cock. See how she feels about that.

Yep...ex wanted me to go down on her before going out one night. Then she fucked another dude after leaving...bitches are twisted

You need to be firm and ensure that she knows what she did was not ok.
You then forgive her and tell her not to do it again.

Obviously not a gf, just molding some randy whore into a cash cow could be fun.

>I have to be honest too gf
>>O-okay...
>>>your mom walked in on me pissing and said she could see why you liked me so much

Also work on breaking shit you fucking retard

>help me Sup Forums
>My girlfriend

furreal

bitches like that are fun as sides, because they are always around to bust a nut. But not as mains. Like hell no

SORRY FAGGOT, THE TRUTH IS THAT SOME NIG IS GONNA PROLAPSE HER BUTT, WITH HEAVY BUTTSEX, AND YOUY ARE JUST A CUCK. ITS OVER FAGGOT JUST KYS

Lmao I remember when I was like you OP, always questioning my gut feeling. Then I manned up and stopped with the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing. Now I just have friends with benefits and let them go once they fall in love. A bleak solution but still better than being a cuck. Word of advice tho: dump her yourself. You'll save face and she's psych out because she doesn't have a firm grip on the next branch yet.

Again dropping wisdom, listen to us OP.
WE ARE THE VOICE OF REASON.

Been married 10 years. Still love and fuck the shit out of her every chance I get. We aren't all in failing relationships, guy.

living the dream

Pics for proof, bro.

Any kids?

Sure but we are talking about the path O.p.'s f2f is heading.

I mean gf

Your just waiting for someone to fuck her right? You'll get no excuses here dump that hoe

Alright OP here's how it is. There is NO chance this girl all of a sudden got in a situation where some guy was cupping her breast. This has been building up for ages. That guy isn't asexual, that's a guy in the friend zone trying to play it off. Trust me on that. There are two paths you can take here. Option one is obvious. End that shit right now. It's what I would do if I've only been with a girl for three or fewer months without question. Option two, you make sure all parties involved recognize that she belongs to you. You hang out with that friend and your girlfriend and you grope the shit out of her in front of them. They did it already so they have no right to complain. You let your girl know that if she complains now after not having complained then, then the only possibility is that she let it happen because she wanted attention. Again, I'd just end it but there might be extenuating circumstances.

In an all out honest opinion, a good significant other would never put themselves in that position if they had you in mind. Either cuck yourself or talk to the guy who did it and tell him it was uncool. Either let her know putting herself in those positions isn't okay or tell her to kick bricks.

Or just get cucked out in the future, I don't give a shit.

You're not married. OP, how old you and your bitch? If she's young and inexperienced, I would honestly view this as healthy exploration. No big deal. If she's telling the truth about everything that happened...

This guy speaks truth if you're under 30
Note the guy friends all seem to be single and they try this shit when you aren't around

Tell her it's only fair if you get to cup the asexual guys testicles during a game of chicken.

Get together with them and show him who is boss. Grab his balls, maybe even put them in your mouth. He's asexual so it won't matter to him, you might even get to suck him off a little.

Long post but trips speaks the truth op.

Kel yes! 3some, OP is already a day.

Don't trust women OP. I fucked my ex gf the night before xmas eve. She now is about to move in with her current bf and have a doggo together. He still knows nothing and i feel like a degenerate.

Gotta punish her bro.. Make her understand that this kinda shit is not something you'd tolerate. Her "honesty" doesn't change the fact that she was playing around . I feel this whole "cupping my breast thing" is just her testing you to see how you react. If you don't punish her she ll fuck around even more

"Asexual". Its possible but if you're in highschool or early twenties theres like a 97% chance asexual is code for "dude in the friendzone".

Op should fuck a chick come home and ask for a blowjob

Truth.
But instead of groping her in front of him, I'd have her nervous about the thing so she acted subservient while hanging out, and act aggressively, as an alpha, around the guy. Look him in the eyes. Show him that you know

There you go. Play the chicken game and go to lightly cup his balls... then squeeze the fuck out of them. Don't break eye contact with your cheating whore either.

Too little too late. Don't bother, she's prolly already broken up in her mind two months ago like they always do. Then she'll just keep putting herself in situations where she can be "swept up into the moment" until she finally cheats, hopefully with the next guy she wants to be with. Nothing new here.

itt: virgin cucks
Take a gun. Point it at their heads, and pull the trigger. Her pussy will be wet for years. Stop being a cuck. Man up you bastard.

Been in a situation like that with my ex, pissed me off when things like that would happen and why she would even allow that to happen or "play chicken" with this guy when she should be with you. Just my two cents

No matter what you decide, this cannot go unpunished. Even the most innocent of us test boundaries. Children do it. Dogs do it. You show where the line is and you make sure that line is never crossed. This shit was over the line so you punish it or the next time she tests you she'll be testing something worse.

Lmao get a load of this guy

Please don't fall for that asexual Bullshit like I did. Next thing you know they're hanging out alone every other day and hanging out at his place. Honestly OP. Stay on top of it. It might be nothing. But be vigilant

you could always beat the shit out of him for touching your woman

He knows

Well the only other option left, considering you feel that its too late to punish,is to dump her. Fuck her and during the orgasm rather than screaming her name scream out " I'm breaking up with you bitch"

Give you neckbeards pictures of my family? I don't think so.

2 little girls. Both adorable and too smart for their own good.

Lol this fag doesn't understand women yet

*Majestic*

Man you must barely have any testosterone left if you're living with 3 women. of course you're content, you've basically become a woman yourself.

What because I mentioned dogs?

This guy has the right of it. There was a good period of time where "your" girl was so hung up on whatever bullshit was going on that you didn't even register in her mind. She's already willing to forget you. Drop her.

The mind can delude into anything, that poor fuck doesn't even know how truly fucked he is

Getting played like a Mexican street puppet

This site will want to hate on you but wife and kids is success, alone and childless is failure. Ya done good

Because she's a bitch

>too smart for their own good
Something tells me your wife and kids don't respect you like they should

Oh shit is going down
>today on Maury

That's your autism speaking.

OP here, I just skyped with her and she was crying like hell. She was cheated on in past relationships and according to her, told herself that she would never hurt me with anything like this because she's been through it as well. I told her that I'm not going to break up with her and that's the truth, so thanks for the advice everyone, but I'm not losing this one. My biggest thing is that she was aware that he was about to touch her boob (even though she didn't believe he'd do it)...that and I'm really wondering if this fucker really is asexual or not... apparently he recoiled really fast and "gagged" and left the room... all the girls want him though so it's really hard for me to believe it all... All I know at this point is that I'm gonna set some clear boundaries and make sure she knows that even little "games" like that aren't gonna fly.