Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing Wii Sports and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i1LEqNnhR3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't. You stay a virgin until you can afford laser surgery for the scarring later on.

Alternatively, you could greatly lower your standards and go for fat chicks.

How much water do you drink, user?
What are your honest eating habits?
How often do you change your pillow case?
What do you use to wash your face?
What topical medicines do you apply currently?

Who gives a fuck. Be confident. These bitches are lucky to get with you acne or not. You are a man. Act like one and they will flock to you. Doesn't matter if you have a cock for a nose,"which would probably turn them on". Anyway. Keep the kind set of the women are bitches and they are under you. Which is very true. I had acne, "not that bad, thank his" and had plenty of women. Fuck what they think, they are nothing without a man. Also if that is you. Stop fuckin picking your face. That just makes it look disgusting. Now get out there and teach these sluts who the real man is!

This thread again?

We told you to kill yourself.

These two people are fucking brain damaged.

Answer me here, OP:

>all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit

Underage b&

Get a shit load of money, then use that money to make more money.
Because you dont have any options here, even if your acnee problem solve itself overtime, your face will be scared for life, you are posting on Sup Forums so getting pussy with your personallity isnt an option either.
But that doesnt mean you cant get pussy, you will have to buy it however.

Why is there so many scabs? Gross.

try not eating dairy or gluten for a several months. Heard that has helped some people. Plus you're young. That shit will go away when you get older. just work out and become a bad ass, and one day some dope chicks will find your scars strangely sexy.

see a doctor, and stop picking

I just want to pick those scabs one-by-one, and put them on my tongue to taste the salty mush that forms after a few minutes.

Chelsea Clinton 2020~!

Life isnt a movie user, people do get shit on and never recover from it and theres no good reason for it.

Keep making this thread every day
That should help

Stop posting this shit.

Time. And yeah a dermatologist. Just do it, won't be too expensive and it'll make your skin much better in the future. But yeah I'd give up on a girlfriend for now. Focus on bettering yourself.

You will DEFINITELY see a change if you:

-Start a treatment on Isotretinoin (it's a pill for this kind of severe cases).
-Do not eat or drink any dairy product.
-Change your pillow case more often (only use one side per night).
-Wash your face when you wake up and before going to bed with a soap with a ph of 5.5 (that's the natural ph of the skin).

Good luck!

Stop consuming dairy products. Actually, stop consuming animal products in general. It worked for me: in two weeks my acne started going away. Read up on it online.

I had shit acne, hated it. Hated it so much I made a change for myself. No more dairy of any kind. No soy of any kind. I read every fucking ingredient on everything I buy, does it fucking suck?? yes, yes it does. But going strong about 3 weeks now. Acne still taking time to go away as it normally does, but no new acne since. If you're really tired then make a fucking change. Change your bedding, wash your face, don't pick shit. And after all that if it doesn't work out just An Hero, God hates you.

These guys have it right.
Step 1: see a dermatologist
Step 2: Study, and exercise as much as possible for a year or 2.
Step 3:????
Step 4: fuck Bitches!

acne that bad is shit genes so might as well just kys op. nothing will help you.

>Covering eyes so people don't recognise you
>thinking that your eyes are the most recognisable feature of your crater filled excuse for a face

1. Find a blind girl.
2. Take her hands to your braille face.
3. Say "Read this"
4. Rape her.

The pillow case one is really easy and actually makes a marked improvement. At least do that OP.

Stop eating dairy, stop eating fatty foods. Try upping the amount of veggies you eat. Change your pillow case nightly. Rub neosporin on your face about two hours before bed and let it soak in, then wash your face before bed. I had similar problems and this is what my doc told me and while it didn't 100% go away it made a HUGE improvement within just a few weeks.

Boi go to your local derm and get on accutane. Its a very powerful drug thaf basically makes you shed your skin. It takes 6 months to finish but your acney will never come back

you got the pic from a dermatologist's web site.

If you're real, just date a chick with acne

Wash yourself

Drink a lot of water
Exercise
Thoroughly rub your face when you get off the shower. You'll see white dots on the towel.

No easy solution to your problem but you need commitment.

Also, get a PS4 or Xbox1, get rid of that wii shit

Acne video

youtu.be/i1LEqNnhR3c

I want to scrape those scabs off with a razor.

Honey you need Accutane. I took it for 6 months two times, and after the first course my acne was pretty much gone. The side effects are intense but it's so worth it. Clear skin for the rest of your life for a few nose bleeds? Easy choice.

Accutane that shit. When i started dating my gf, she had a 10/10 bod, but was a 6/10 overall because of really bad acne. I knew accutane would fix that shit bc i had a little when I was young, and it was like a permanant fix. Anyway, now shes 8/10 bc there's some scarring left, but a few years of Alphahydroxy acid and some abrasion treatments and it'll be gome

that just needs to be picked off

get to the dermatologist