Sup Forums I need a good game or games on Steam...

Sup Forums I need a good game or games on Steam. I rarely get enough money to spend on myself but I decided to buy a 20 dollar steam card. I'm thinking of getting Planescape Torment but it's 19.99 which would take up all my money when I was hoping to get a few games to play over the next few months. My PC is a toaster so I mainly play old-school RPGs so it may be a good choice anyway. Any suggestions? inb4 OP is a poor nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080762628/
store.steampowered.com/app/457140/Oxygen_Not_Included/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP is a poor nigger

buy terraria, I love it

Yeah, I was just looking at it. I think I should be able to run it. Is replay-ability high? I've heard it's similar to Minecraft and I didn't really care for that.

yes, it has replayability, the best you can do is play it with friends, once you play it you'll see it's far different from minecraft, i recommend it to you man

63EQE-XRH2Z-EIKWH Mushroom 11. Not saying it's great, but I have a few worthless dupes hanging around that maybe will fill your boredom.

Get Terraria! Its similar to minecraft in its pixel artstyle and its sandbox elements, but is otherwise a very different game. I've 2000 hours on it by now, and I love it.

OP here, someone else activated the code. But thanks anyway!

Posted a minute ago and already gone... fuck

Tales of Maj'Eyal

Already played it, I was thinking of getting the expansions though.

Robot Rollerderby Disco Dodgeball is on sale for like $2.50 right now.

bad rats

One Way Heroics is pretty good if you get the Plus Edition DLC

How long is it? And also sorry to ask again, but what about replayability? Branching quest decisions and stuff like that.

It's pretty short but the replayability comes from the fact that you unlock new classes, items, ect by playing the game. It's the kind of thing that's meant to be played a bunch of times to optimize high scores, sort of arcade style. I've put about 28 hours into it.

Ahh I see. I'll definitely check it out then.

GHJ9A-650ZP-LMNGZ here have a free copy of roller derby disco dodgeball if anyone wants it.

OP here again, someone else sniped the code. Oh well, thanks again anyway.

Hey thanks man, I was the one who got this. Weird name but I'll play it because I got it.

Heya user got any leftover from recent bundle?
ziggurat maybe?

Insurgency

Dungeons of Dredmor is pretty fun too if you want another short runs but high replayability pseudo-roguelike.

Yeah, I already have it. I liked it quite a lot. If One Way Heroics is like that then I should try it.

K5PDI-0GYI0-P723A

Q.U.B.E Whatever that is. I end up wth a lot of weird junk. I was looking through and couldn't find any good RPGs, Otherwise I'd have tried to contact OP directly by some means

It's fine, I was just asking for suggestions. Not actual games haha.

Yeah OWH is like the JRPG version of DoD. If you really liked DoD but want something more hardcore there are loads of good roguelikes out there for free. I'd start with Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup.

op get risk of rain and play with Sup Forums, they play every day, usually someone's got a server going

HNZQL-NY4LG-RRXLI RocketsRocketsRockets. Just unloading stuff while a steam tread is going on.

Wow thanks, this game looks awesome!

If OP liked TOME you'd probably also like ADOM. It's another tile based roguelike with a lot of depth to it. It was made back in the 90s but recently got a steam release with new content and a graphical overhaul (it used to be ascii).

OP here, I was looking at Santuary RPG it's only 80 cents. But it has a weird ASCII style, don't know if I should get it. Anyone here play it? And I was also looking at Phantasy Star 4 and Low Magic Age. Anyone here play any of those?

It's okay, I didn't really get in to it. I enjoyed CandyBox more than Sanctuary and CandyBox is free and just silly.

I bought Sanctuary as soon as it went on sale but haven't played it yet. I've never played Phantasy Star but I have a friend who swears by them if that means anything.

Who...

Wants...
RESIDENT EVIL 4! EQV0F-8AP47-D4IV7

Fucking sweet man, thank you.

And trips checked!

OP here, nice trips. And also, damn people snipe these codes so fast, never gotten one haha.

Any of my Path of Exile niggas checking in?
Also, OP, PoE is fucking free, play that shit. Constant updates, fun as fuck game.

Can you send them through email man, my connection sucks

PoE is breddy gud but god damn is it a huge time sink.

OP here, dude just let him post 'em. It's greedy to hog them. This is my thread and I haven't asked for anyone to give me shit.

Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. I've sunk in like 15-20 hours a week since Legacy League started.

Anyone want a cheap game btw? Tell me your steam name and why you deserve it. No sob stories, just tell me why.

what kind of game?

Psh just post it and don't be a bitch about it. I've already posted four games.

This happens when you don't post contact info at the beginning

I'm just asking for game recommendations though. Not actual full games as gifts.

Like I fucking care about you giving away games. Congrats dipshit.
I meant I'll buy something for you on Steam. I wasn't clear enough, my bad.

OP here. Egh fuck it, I gotta go. Thread's been fun, if anyone wants to add me or gift me shit I'll gladly accept. The only multiplayer games I play are Warband, CK2, GMod, and sometimes Half Dead. So if you have any of those lemme know and we can play together. steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080762628/ See you all on another shit Steam bread.

id/FuckThani
buy me H1Z1: KotK because I said so

Fuck the faggots on Sup Forums, don't buy any of them anything, they're all jews with 100+ games they already got for free. Just buy yourself something during the steam summer sale next month.

Need that approval of people begging first, though, eh?

Alright how about Dead Cells?
i love some good rogue-souls game
steamcommunity.com/id/hennesysailormoon

You expect me to spend money on you just for being a faggot? Give me a reason why you deserve a game instead of me being Season 3 of Stargate Atlantis on AP.

>Dead Cells
EA games are a scam nigga.

No no, I'm still the guy who gave away keys already. I wouldn't need you to get me anything

Then why are you wasting time in this conversation. My philosophy on giving away games is that I want to hear a convincing reason that they'll play it. Otherwise, it's the same 5 retards in every begging thread selling the games they pick up. Posting codes is a shit strat for giving away games.

HN9A2-CQKH2-4LCL4 Remember Me

Some of us have enough money we don't need people to beg for the dupes we pick up. Since when is there a strategy necessary for giving stuff away?

well i dont know other good, cheap games besides dead cells. recommend me relevant games then?

Cheers user

[email protected]

email me here if someone is wondering to share a game, thanks!

Dead Cells is good but if you like that genre look in to Valdis Story, Salt and Sanctuary, Hollow Knight

The problem is most games get picked up by the same people who sell them on Gameflip and scrap. A strat is only necessary because people abuse the system. Also, when you give away a game, people rush for the code whether you want it or not. Asking people what game they want and a reason gets people to ask for a game they will actually play.

if you want terraria with a little more to it, try Starbound. Supports mods naturally through steam workshop and has a questing system, damn near infinite planets, and the ability to recruit shipmates and start colonies on planets. Graphics and gameplay are pretty comparable to terraria but there's just more to it.

Or just don't care about all that

In that case I'm not actually giving a game to someone who will play it, so I'd rather not at all. It's not a matter of not having money, it's a matter of not wanting to piss away money.
Starbound is great

Oh oh or dishwasher. Another good looking entry in that genre

A lot of people just resell stuff that's donated all the time. I still don't mind donating stuff I don't need to a good organization without asking people to beg for it.

I'm not asking people to grovel, I'm asking people to say a game they want and why they should get it. Sound like you got your head a lot farther up your own ass than I do. I'm smelling shit, but you're tasting your own stomach acid.

Nice quote. But sadly making people justify to you why you should buy them something qualifies as begging, regardless of how you want to justify it.

^^^

Fine. See it how you want. I have my conditions for giving games and they're not going to change. You can keep giving out games your way, and I'll do it my way.

I'm thinking of getting Witcher 3. Do I play with a Gamepad or a mouse? Also, do I have to play 1 and 2 as well?

you dont have to have played 1 or 2 to play witcher 3

Mouse. Faster on inventory

Baulders gate 2

Both of you are dicks

so uhh does the offer still available?

Kek

Lol. Yep. What's your profile, what do you want, why?

If you're looking to give someone a game they'll play don't do it here. There's slavshits and other third world trash here who do nothing but beg for games they don't play, only collect and keep trying to get more.

Id/B-Bear
House and car just got egged by teenagers lol, had to clean that shit up. Could use a game to get my mind off it

I have played Klei games before like Dont Starve, and their latest EA is promising.
would love to get Oxygen Not Included.
store.steampowered.com/app/457140/Oxygen_Not_Included/

I have tried the crack and the game is really fun with many hours to sink in

id/hennesysailormoon

That's why I ask for the reason and the profile. If I don't hear a genuine reason or there steam account looks scammy, I just won't give them a game.

Why do you have 122 games and keep begging for more?

Because i've played them

I'd love to have stardew valley. Don't want to pirate it, I like to keep all my stuff on Steam. No sob story, just broke as fuck and have been wanting to play it. I miss playing Harvest Moon back when I was a kid and this seems like the next best thing

steam is steamcommunity.com/id/acdcpeon/

Rocket league

anyone tried underrail? thoughts?

The S.T.A.L.K.E.R series is good and easy to acquire

You have 20 games or so unplayed. You seem to only play dota 2 anyway.

You have most of your games unplayed.

Seriously? You fags don't play shit. It'd be a waste of money to spend anything on you.