Hecka bored here so I will read anything you crazy kids type out here

Hecka bored here so I will read anything you crazy kids type out here.
If you want to join a discord with some other bored people here it is

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ELRO4hwQWp
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZZcYLibPdB
vocaroo.com/i/s1pKsQPXngk8
vocaroo.com/i/s1zprhTPIcyb
vocaroo.com/i/s0ntYXqrHa49
vocaroo.com/i/s1wEfC1Klj6g
vocaroo.com/i/s1m7LXpcfpxU
vocaroo.com/i/s1d8Pj0MogS0
vocaroo.com/i/s1wqEN6f3pnN
vocaroo.com/i/s1tbaYxun1mX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And OP is truly a faggot, I forgot the link
discord gg/f5NUz6X

Hahahaha Faggot

vocaroo.com/i/s0ELRO4hwQWp

Could you do this one in a Boston accent?

FUCK YOU BALTIMORE! IF YOU'RE DUMB ENOUGH TO BUY A CAR THIS WEEKEND, YOU'RE A DUMB ENOUGH SHMUTZ TO BIG BILL HELL'S CARS! BAD DEALS, CARS THAT BREAK DOWN, THIEVES! IF YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO FIND A BARGAIN AT BIG BILL'S, YOU CAN KISS MY ASS! IT'S YOUR BELIEF THAT YOU'RE SUCH A STUPID MOTHERFUCKER THAT YOU'LL FALL FOR THIS BULLSHIT GUARANTEED! IF YOU FIND A BETTER DEAL, YOU CAN SHOVE IT UP YOUR UGLY ASS, YOU HEARD US RIGHT, SHOVE IT UP YOUR UGLY ASS! BRING YOUR TRADE, BRING YOUR TITLE, BRING YOUR WIFE, WE'LL FUCK HER! THAT'S RIGHT WE'LL FUCK YOUR WIFE! BECAUSE AT BIG BILL HELL'S, YOU'RE FUCKED SIX WAYS TO SUNDAY! TAKE A HIKE TO BIG BILL HELL'S! HOME OF CHALLENGE PISSING, THAT'S RIGHT, CHALLENGE PISSING. HOW DOES IT WORK? IF YOU CAN PISS 6 FEET IN THE AIR STRAIGHT AND NOT GET WET, YOU GET NO DOWN PAYMENT. DON'T WAIT, DON'T DELAY, DON'T FUCK WITH US OR WE'LL RIP YOUR NUTS OFF! ONLY AT BIG BILL'S HELL, THE ONLY DEALER THAT TELLS YOU TO FUCK OFF. HURRY UP, ASSHOLE! THIS EVENT ENDS THE MINUTE YOU WRITE US A CHECK AND IT BETTER NOT BOUNCE OR YOU'RE A DEAD MOTHERFUCKER. GO TO HELL. BIG BILL HELL'S CARS, BALTIMORE'S FILTHIEST AND EXCLUSIVE HOME OF THE MEANEST SONS OF BITCHES IN THE STATE OF MARYLAND, GUARANTEED!!

>vocaroo.com/i/s0ELRO4hwQWp

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZZcYLibPdB

Fuck this is hard give me a minute

LOL Hurry Back My Dic-Discord is getting cold.

vocaroo.com/i/s1pKsQPXngk8
let me know how butchered that is

Hey Steven, stop fucking raiding kid That game is dead. Join your real friends you fucking delicious man.

vocaroo.com/i/s1zprhTPIcyb

>checkd
fucking dub-dubs.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ntYXqrHa49

FUCKING NORMALFAGS!!!! GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!!!! GOD FUCKING DAMNNNNNNNNN!!!!! *gasps*

vocaroo.com/i/s1wEfC1Klj6g

more

Ok Steven, look..I know we have had our ups and also our downs on top of our ups. But heres the thing... ba-ba-ba-bird bird bird..bird is the wordaworda! donch you know? That WoW is garbage? WELL EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE BIRD IS THE WORDDD.

Colt, you're the most autistic little nigger I've ever had the displeasure of knowing. Your little memecraft days are done kid. Also, we know you use your own shit as lube when you jack off, that's disgusting buddy

vocaroo.com/i/s1m7LXpcfpxU
vocaroo.com/i/s1d8Pj0MogS0

Fuckin niggers man just the niggers bro I mean here I am getting my subway ass bullshit motherfucking whole grain and here comes the nigger with the fucking koolaid motherfucker god damn fuck out of here with your koolaid watermelon looking bullshit trying to get the whole grain with the fucking mustard and the pickles oh shit the pickles fuck what with the niggers and such

>vocaroo.com/i/s0ntYXqrHa49
You sound like Ryan White "Goose"

"everyone get ready for the sutro sound"

vocaroo.com/i/s1wqEN6f3pnN
vocaroo.com/i/s1tbaYxun1mX

I guess, I've never gotten that one before