Anyone know how to get LSD in the United States?

Anyone know how to get LSD in the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

neurosoup.com/ald-52/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1P-LSD#United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

from LSD dealers.

Ask a cop, they usually know where to get the best stuff

Make it your self. Google newfag

fucking buy 1p-lsd or ALD-52. Identical and legal.

>find online grey market RC dealers
>buy 1P-LSD
>Profit
SWIM swears by this method- cheap, legal(ish), effective

this nigger thinks im going to make it myself. fuck you thing im not lazy or something?

wtf thank you for sharing

Darknet or buy 1p-lsd or al-lad

who is this swim? is that just an user alias for people?

someone who isnt me

yeah man stuffs amazing. Little more expensive than regular shit but works just as well

similar yes but not identical. also, ALD-52 is not legal in the US, while 1P-LSD is technically legal but the legality of it is kinda murky due to it being an analogue of LSD.

neurosoup.com/ald-52/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1P-LSD#United_States

be careful when you buy.

Someone
Who
Isn't
Me

cool. thanks for you IP,SWIM.

LOL. GAYASS ACRANYMS

Go to college. That's where the drugs are

try LSD and 1P in a blind test.
you wont tell a difference

google : albert hoffmann
google : ergot fungus
lsd is in cereals
or make it synthetic , lsd work 100% synthetic

^^ oh i forgot the pic

The only reason you ever need to be scared to purchase 1P LSD is if you're buying big quantities / dealing it. There's no state laws about it and no federal agent will bother charging you for possession of an analogue.

People can still make genuine LSD in a number of ways, but people are lazy most of the time and go for an easier RC to make that is just as if not more profitable to tell dumb people that it's still LSD.

Have fun legally protecting your ass when Mr. FBI investigates it with a baton

Just gotta look around n ask bro... Go to festivals

total waste of money, most "lsd" these days sold at festivals these days is nbome, you either have to have old hippy connections, make it yourself, or order 1P from a research chem site.

Easy, buy it from a shady dealer. How do you get drugs in your country, OP?

wrap those in foil tape bro, they still let slight UV through.

ez m8 get some bitcoins and buy it from the alphabay on the tor browser

inb4 controlled delivery and a decade in jail for attempted purchase of a controlled substance and mail fraud.

Wrapped in foil, cool air room temp in a air tight brown class jar sir

ive had chances to buy liquid, but always worry about dosage, do you know how much a drop = in micrograms?

Okay Mr masters in chemistry

its not terribly difficult, you can just buy a test kit and make sure you hit the mark on your results.

Buy blotter paper and does with alcohol first to see how much it absorbs n dose accordingly.. I have a big dropper n 2 hits things get pretty weird .. But since I have two vials I don't really worry to much of how many UG just how it feels, two is a great trip, never done more then 3 drops from these two vials

Also here is some chech gummies i had, about 150ug per

you basically don't anymore. there are analogues and rcs on the market that are close but unless there has been a major resurgence in manufacture despite the crackdown on precursors lsd died like a decade ago and more than likely whatever you are being sold as lsd is not lsd.

ive typically been using 1p, and doing 25mg once a week, i fear id build up a huge tolerance with pure liquid.