Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dO1PYvloBtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where ya going

I just took 40 tablets of percetamol good bye

you'll just throw up and nothing will happen

The next bottle is in my moms room so she doesn't know why it happened

nah I crushed them up so my gag reflex won't kick in

That's actually spongebob acting like a chicken not mocking anything your new memes are gayer than aids

tHaTS acTuLLy Sp0ngB0b AcTinG lIke a Chickun nOt MocKiNG AnyTHng UR NeW meMEs R GAyeR thAn A1Ds

you're gay

When the weakness kicks in

ByE WorLD

call 911. things will get better. i promise

Best song to listen to b4 your gone

Naw I hate them they're just gonna judge me like everyone else

Well done.. Maybe its just cause im really high but this actually made me laugh

ur decision. but shit WILL get better. and then will get shitty again. and then will get better.

This is probably the best meme of 2017 yet

lol I hate that cycle the bad times get worst and the good times get less good (cringed when typing this)

Probably cause your grammar sucks

Sorry my iq is dropping by the minutes

Yeahhh mine too

Feel like I'm just gonna see black in a matter of hours, if it works that fast

Shut up drama queen

K lawl (crys slowly)

bye retard

Can barely scroll someone help

pics or it didn't happen

Pics of what the inside of my stomach?

Post city so we can authenticate this tomorrow.

And age

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dO1PYvloBtk

Hope you're OK m8

how much do you weigh you might have not taken enough to kill you honestly, and how many mg was each tablet

16 if Im gone by tomorrow

>what my location
kek

Why are you killing yourself OP

banned

Shitty life general teenager problems just can't handle this anymore

>let me kill myself instead of disappearing and having fun

Aren't you afraid of death? Do you believe in reincarnation or an afterlife?

Disappearing wear? Country's to small it get anywhere far enough and not be found

make some tapes and leave them to your frienemies

Yh I I'm but at this point the afterlife may be better then this life if you know what I mean

Just kill yourself, you obviously aren't creative enough to think of something.

Have you tried antidepressants or a therapist?

Goodbye. World is better off without you as your problems arent going to get any easier (although you would get better at solving them). Why not enjoy your life instead of ending it?

Already set a message in my
Notes on my phone if the detective are smart they'll use my finger print scanner to unlock my phone and find message in my notes then post it in the news

They can't help a shitty future

How would your shitty future look like

Haven't seen one of these type of underage suicide threads for a while, which is surprising. Cause you know parents ruin you whole life before you're an adult.

Working a 9 to 5 cause your grades are shitty nearly making enough money to afford rent

fucking lame

make something netflix worthy nigga

Heart rate increasing for some reason

Can't think of anything else Atm my iq is dropping by the seconds dude ginna something interesting to leave behind

Oh it seems you're not underage, well, I'm not surprised anymore. I won't pretend toknow how your family will react, but if you back out now maybe things will go better for you since everybody will know you think life is so shit you wanna die.
But don't let me dissuade you. I believe in suicide.

>ginna something interesting to leave behind
may it be glorious

Did he died ? Im to late? Hey !! You little dumbfuck! Why you npt rsther rob a bank and try to get mobey shitface ...get rich or die tryin.

I'm only 16 the 9 to 5 is how I see my future my parents won't care they hate me

I'm still here I don't have access you guns or I'd be dead by now

dont do it op

Hahaha this spongebob memes

You never tried tp get a gun you wack ass DIE NOW!! YOU FFUCKK ME UP!!

Okay Surprised again - just haven;t seen one of these for a while.
You do know you can still become a grown up and fuck off and never have to worry about your parents again nor even speak to them again. Being a grown up is awesome d00d.

To late a hour has passed my heart rate has increased my liver is got fail in a matter of hours if I'm lucky

teenagers killing themselves is extremely lame.

i get suicide when you're 50 and your life is nothing like you wanted, it's a life down the drain and no future.

but teenagers? every fucking day is a new chance to do something with your life. i'm in my early 30s and my life keeps having these twists i would've never imagined. every time something bad happens, two good things come later.

fucking shitty generation you are.

that's a horrible way to die. Awful. You'll wish your dead before death even comes close.

And YOU all know that there are enough people out there ... and maby of them are no whiney pigfaces who needs to take paracetamol

This isn't mainly about parents it's more of a future failure kind of thing if you know what I mean

damn , i thought about suicide a lot as a teenager but never went through with it..

i'm in my early 20s now and life is turning out better than expected

give yourself a chance if you survive, just some advice

I know I did my research but urrrg..

bah then go ahead and be a failure, doesn't mean you can't enjoy being it. Do hard drugs, drink too much, not give any fucks.

Meh when you have clinical depression even the good things aren't that great. And you pretty much just spiral into more and more shit in life.

How do you think all these Sup Forumstards in their 20's and 30's got there?

inb4 you can change that

well at least you learned beforehand.
Ya gonna regret this until the moment you die lol

Pussy has not eaten para. This little shit wanted to feel like he could do it to punish pussys own parents wuueeee wueeee baby moom daaaad wuee

Yo post your face, so we can see if you could at least get pussy. Let's see your room, your living situation. Give us some ins on your life before you go, unless this is fake bait

Better then the bleach method

True dat nigga, true dat

i was on anti depressant through most of my 20s, been coming to Sup Forums for over 10 years and i am completely ok. just living to see what happens the next day got me through some dark times. so you don't know what you're talking about at all. faggy little shit.

you're just too lazy or stupid, it's a shame that's how you want people to remember you. lazy, stupid and a coward.

Rather not be web shamed if this doesn't kill me

No one is going to stalk you to see if you actually killed yourself Post a pic of your pills

That wasn't me (op) who type that for the record

Ooh do you ever take lsd???? That is soooo amaaazing and wonderfuuul everyone should do that once in his life .....oh ... too late eehm...lsd is not soo..ah fuck little dump

You took her birth control?

Oh Holden, I always think of you at these times.

>the detective
Bruh if you're expecting/hoping for a detective or someone to investigate this you just want attention. Nothing wrong with that as long as you admit it.
Otherwise you're just trying to be a dramaqueen and aren't actually serious about any of this.

The first half of the pills are at the beginning of the thread the next half are in my moms room so she's confused for a bit if this does eork

Are you a virgin?
...you have to be a virgin right?? Haha youre gone too fast.. jahaha good more 4 us

Why kill yourself based on what others think of you? You do realize every human emotion felt towards anyone else is mostly hollow. People are so much more selfish than they will ever realize.

No one does anything out of the goodness of their hearts. That doesn't exist. People do good things because they want to see themselves as a good person. It makes them feel good so they do it, ergo they are doing it because they want something from it. Fuck everyone, do what ever it takes to squeeze the life out of this shit hole before you leave it. If you change yourself to make someone like you, you have just become equally undesirable to someone else. Caring what people think, and measuring yourself against others, is the biggest waste of time there is.

lol what no it's percetamol look it up on google then look up the over dose results

This

>40
Why not just 5?

We'll obviously they're gonna wanna know why I did it so that's the reason I left the note I don't care for attention tbh

not too late OP
can still save yourself.

you're going to be dead and then that's it. your family is ruined because you failed yourself at life.

5 doesn't give sure death just minor liver damage

you can never escape from pain. only learn from it.

same

Kek you really don't know anything. Lets assume that you do die. This is going to be an open close suicide case. Thousands happen a year and the justice department will never investigate one unless it appears to have some sort of law being broken (faked suicide, bullied into it etc). So no, you're going to die, and then literally nothing will happen or be different. Nobody will care about this. If you want attention -inadvertantly or otherwise - this is so not how to do it.

Is he leaving???? COMPLETELY ATTENTION WHORE... of i where his father... i would do suicide or homicide

Don't really care about family tbh I'm not the first one to attempt suicide in my family the others succeeded