Hey round earthers here is 100% proof the earth is flat. This is not debatable you round earth pushing retards...

hey round earthers here is 100% proof the earth is flat. This is not debatable you round earth pushing retards. Just keep believing whatever daddy government feeds your sheep asses!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYUjg3Ubv_4
math.stackexchange.com/questions/1896238/how-to-calculate-curvature-of-earth-per-surface-kilometer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_Superdeep_Borehole
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Broooo
Even if I was retarded enough to believe EVERYTHING else about the flatearth theory, the one thing that could NEVER happen is all the worlds government working together and lie this well about it

fuck off OP
96% of the posters to flat earth threads are wannabe trolls who don't believe their own posts
4% of posters are simply too retarded to understand 500-year-old science, let alone recent evidence.
both are a waste of time

1 sheep 2 sheep ... zzz...

I know man these idiots cant accept the facts that are right in front of their brainwashed eyes

Debunked

Can't refute that.

That's...

I'm just going to say that's not how it works, and stop there without going into the incredible multitude of ways that's completely wrong.

Actually, one thing.

Anyone want to explain to me how Winter and Summer make sense, with shorter days and longer nights and opposing hemispheres always being on opposite sides of that spectrum works, assuming this is true? No, really, I'm honestly interested to hear your explanations. Don't hold back because I'm a non-believer; I'm pretty damn open-minded. Who knows, maybe you'll convert me?

I doubt it though.

Explain the spotlights that are the moon and sun

lmao truth, preach it

what's the wattage of the sun bulb?
where are the wires?
why don't they get tangled?
where's the power source?
where's the crane it is mounted to?
who cares for the motor turning the sun and moon and planets?
does he have a ladder?
where does it stand?

you cant disprove the earth is flat. do you have a space ship to fly far enough away to view it for yourself? Oh no? you are basing your opinion on what the government tells you?

no, i can see the curvature each and every day.

thats what you THINK is the curvature but you cant prove that. quit repeating what the government tells you like a little brainwashed sheep

For this diagram to have merit, the earth would have to be bigger then the sun

can you prove the earth is NOT bigger than the sun? No? thats what I thought you fuckin sheep

This again? Is this the only damn piece of non-evidence you guys have? didn't even answer my question. Let me ask you again.

If the sun, as pictured above, rotates in relation to the earth, making a full rotation each day and covering the entire planet with its light on each pass, why is it that in any given place in the world, days are longer for one half of the year, and shorter for the other half? (or maybe it's a bit different near the equator; never been down there to tell)
Why is it that daytime lasts half the year in the north pole, and nighttime takes up the other half? why is it that the same principle applies to Antarctica, only in reverse?
Why is it that here, where I live, days go from late morning to 4:30 in the winter, and from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM in the summer?
Why is all of that possible, and indeed happens consistently every year since before any of us were born, if the world works like what is depicted in this diagram?

Can you answer THAT question? If you do not have a response to that question, you have no business replying to me.

more

what you are saying is all government propaganda. I wish you could see how stupid you look but your own small brain cant comprehend it. Who says the sun covers the entire earth in the span of a day? have you traveled in a space ship far away enough from earth and sat there and monitored the earth and the sun's covering of it for 24 hours before? no? thats what I thought. keep sheeping it up dummy

>consistently every year since before any of us were born
LOL as if you knew what was happening before you were born. HAHA your so stupid it makes me laugh

That is so fucking idiotic, an object as bright as the sun wouldn't shine in a tiny controlled area, a diagram like that in real life would bathe the earth in perpetual daylight. Not only that but the sun doesn't travel in that trajectory. Even if b8, anyone who believes in this shit is a special level of stupid.

thanks for your input you government shill. you have no idea how large the sun really is. you are just going based on what the government tells you. you yourself have never measured the sun so you dont know. you only know the lies they told you and now you live your pathetic life based on those falsehoods while guys like me live knowing the truth

You sound like the kind of guy who wears tinfoil hats when there's thunderstorms.

Take a look at a few concepts of Flat Earth

youtube.com/watch?v=lYUjg3Ubv_4

so is this you losing the argument and reducing yourself to name calling and insults because I beat you?

Not so fast OP! Your attempt to bait post has activated my trap card! It makes you GTFO my board!

your iq is flat

If you had scientific evidence, other than a fucking gif an autistic flat earth 5 year old, then yes you would have beat me. Since you have yet to bring up factual evidence of the earth being flat, then I will continue to call you a tinfoil hat. Seems disrespectful to Tinfoil hats IMO

It's basic logic you eedgit, the sun is ridiculously powerful, strong enough to heat a planet and keep it from being a frozen wasteland. There's no way a light that bright wouldn't shine on the whole earth constantly. Plus in order for that diagram to be true, the sun would be visibly overhead at a 90° angle, instead its angle is visible from a slant and has an arc when it rises and fall.

you have yet to bring up factual evidence the earth is NOT flat OWNED

What are the benefits of living with the truth?
Nearly everyone thinks you're stupid.
I don't mean to be confrontational in saying that, but it is objectively true.
I'm not trying to debunk flat earth, or argue earth is round.
I'm honestly wondering; what are the benefits you reap from knowing the truth of a flat earth?

you dont know its the sun that is heating this planet. that is just what the government controlled schools told you. and you were dumn enough to believe it

the benefit is only for those who truly believe.

You can literally calculate the circumference of the earth.
math.stackexchange.com/questions/1896238/how-to-calculate-curvature-of-earth-per-surface-kilometer

that is because of how your vision works mate
>perception
also, protip, everytime you look at the sky you look UP! remember that

See? Now this is exactly what I was looking for. A short, concise answer, which makes sense, does not insult me for something which I do not claim, (no, I do not claim to know what happened any particular span of time before I was born; I do know that several of the flat-earth defenders are older than me, and therefore can remember themselves that this situation continued before I was born; if this were not the case, I would have been told otherwise dozens of times by now, as I frequently ask questions which would make that relevant) does not insult me for having a difference in ideas, and which is a perfectly logical rebuttal to my proposal. You have my respect.

However, I'm still not convinced; there are entirely too many issues remaining with this theory. I expect to be bombarded with acusations of being a sheep to the government and of being "fucking retarded," but let it be known that I will return no such insults, and I will let you think what you think.

Especially for the user I'm replying to. You've got a good, sensible head on your shoulders. Use it well.

Again, simple logic. The sun casts deep and penetrating radiation, radiation in turn generates heat. Ever notice how it's cooler in the shade? It's because the solar radiation isn't hitting you directly. Please stop posting.

detaching you from your creator, first of all
making you think your life is worthless and not paying attention at what is going on arround you.

1/10

1If the earth was flat, it wouldnt be technically impossible to live on the outer areas of the earth right? I mean, the earth being a disc would mean the center is where gravity is considered normal for us, but the more we move to the outer parts wouldnt the angle get steeper the more we move out of the center?

2 If the earth is flat what about other planets? are they just as flat? also what about moons? is our moon flat?

3 also considering that out deepest waters are 8 miles deeps how thick is the earth when flat? is it exactly 8 miles or more? how would we calculate the earths thickness then?

4 If someone lived on the north pole, why is it they there is no safety equipment for when they should fall off the earth? how come they can travel from north pole to south pole in any direction without falling off the planet?

The idea that the earth is flat is as dumb as 9/11 conspiracies. Just accept the scientific facts about earth. We have satellites and have been off the planet.

how do eclipses work?

Believing in a flat earth detaches you from your creator?

this. Isis would have spilled the beans.

This is just a hologram the goverment creates to make you think the earth is round, dumbass, the goverment is corrupt and my aluminium protects me against them

why does the sun change angles throughout the year?

>half the moon is dark
>half is light
>as it spins we see the dark half come into view
>everysooften this happens really quickly
>thats a lunar eclipse
A dipshit at college said this shit
>that assumes the moon is a sphere
He was dumbstruck for a second realizing this was true
>Yeah, the MOON is round. EARTH is FLAT

That's upsetting.

1. No aliens, no other "planets", only stars... And by stars I mean bright objects, not the "star" concept that you might think of, of different sistems, etc.

2. No other planets, moon is still a mistery. It is said that is close to earth, sun is not so close, but still they look the same size on our sky. Every seen a full moon during the day, when the sun is up? That is impossible on a convential model considering that the sun is behind the moon and the side facing us is still bright.

3. Deepest hole ever dug was 12 kilometers (they were trying to reach 15 but never made it, read more here)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_Superdeep_Borehole

Nobody know what is lying under the 12km mark.

4. You can live anywhere, you would still be on a plain surface.
>pic

They go arround like you could circumnavigate a plate with your finger. Arround

Nothing changes angles we're on a fixed 23.5 degree angle

Beleving in a spinning ball does. Every religion has a representation of a flat plain.

forgot pic

Fucking moRON

Thank you mate. Keep your mind vigilante, and just uncover some facts. But trust me, once you go flat you never go back

And every religion is essentially useless to an enlightened individual.
(there are useful schools of thought in religion, but an enlightened individual doesn't need to heed religion to incorporate this principles into their lives)
Isn't this a good thing?

>here is 100% proof
>100% proof

WHERE?

NO OTHER PLANETS KEK

Also my gravity question wasn't answered. I know i can live anywhere since the earth im on is round, causing gravity to be generally equal. If they earth was so called flat, the gravity would be stronger the farther out we would live. Do you see people in South America living on 45 degree angles?

God youre stupid.

Go On a plane I will set up a kickstarter for you to see the curvature of the earth

Are you forgetting people live in the countries that experience darkness for months?

No gravity, only density.
>light objects go up, heavy objects go down.

And you know that gravity has never been prooven, it;s still a theory.

So you ask me to answer you a question about this THEORY? You know nothing, my friend

So primitive humans believed something. They construct marvels of engineering that we still have trouble understanding today.
This mean the earth is flat?
Care to elaborate with more than a meme, friend?

How come the sun clearly disapears over the horizon?
And using your diagram if the earth was flat you could see the sun 24 hours a day.

Call it spirituality, but if one is enlightened I am sure that he is convinced that everything we see arround us is way more that we are led to know.

Nothing can ever be *proven* through science, buddy.
That's the whole point of science, and why we can have this conversation.
Cheers.

great argument, and dubs
very checked

oh stfu no ones sheeps everyone trying to live out here i bet you are some fucking kid living in the basement at his moms house selling weed

If the earth is flat, then why hasnt anyone taken photographs of the edge?

Check mate, bird brain.

You do realise scientific theory doesn't mean theory the same way as your favourite thing "conspiracy theory".

Yet you still havent proven your Flat Earth theory though. Stay down, my extra chromosomed friend.

Also density doesn't answer the gravity question. Even if its a theory, its still they only logical reason we are staying on earth. Your not doing a good job at convincing me to join your flat earth club.

Sure, but why does the shape of earth matter?
There may be more than we are led to know here, so I can confidently conclude that perhaps there is a chance (however minuscule imo) that the earth is flat.
I also can confidently conclude that it is inconsequential to my daily life.

Well said.

>primitive
Yeah, primitive people, same that built the piramids (that modern tehnology is unable to replicate, and we still don't know how they were made)

Or take a loot at the Giant walls of Sacsayhuaman

>Zigzagging walls are made of boulders used for the first or lower levels are the biggest; there is one that is 8.5 m high (28 ft.) and weights about 140 metric tons.

>Scientists are not certain how these huge stones were transported and processed to fit so perfectly that no blade of grass or steel can slide between them. There is no mortar. The stones often join in complex and irregular surfaces that would appear to be a nightmare for the stonemason.

I could give you countless examples my friend. We know almost nothing of our TRUE history, they find "aicient" text from 2,000 years ago and they can not read the language and they lead you to belive that they know what flora existed 65,000,000 years ago???

The more you know my friend, the more you know

It essentially does.
The difference is scientific theory's results can be reproduced by anyone.
They can't be proven, though.
Science cannot provide proof.
Only evidence.
There is a distinction between the two most don't understand, or recognize.

except for those time you can see the moon in the daytime...

Nigger I acknowledged those feats of engineering in the very same post of mine you are quoting.
And they were primitive peoples.
Re-read. Come back.

just a glitch in the matrix...

>I also can confidently conclude that it is inconsequential to my daily life.

Well done, that's the point.

You think that you are a person on a planet who hosts other 7 bil, on a galaxy with x,000,000 planets, countless solar sistems, etc etc

Or you are on the only plain that can sustain life, earth, and other celestial objects are non-inhabitable?

Just think about this infinity galaxy theory that you think of, and think about your constelation, your zodiac... And ask yourself why we see the same stars, same constelation year after year after year?

9/11 conspiracies?

not even the same as flat earth at all.
9/11 is plausible and there is evidence and motives to support it...

If it can be reproduced how is that not proven?

Markov bot training detected

how about you set up a kickstarter for them to take a helicopter ride instead?

I apologize, I called you out for not reading my entire post, and then did the same to you.
I agree that we may know nothing of our "true" history, what ever it may actually be.
But social studies(sciences) is a non issue.
Of course we don't understand dead languages at first. They were created by men we can't talk to.
Social sciences cannot debunk other areas of science.
They knew of gravity during witch hunts, my friend. Social science is strides behind the "real" shit.

I believe in all the things in the third line.
I also believe that this may be the only plain that can sustain life, earth, and other celestial objects are non-inhabitable.
Scientists that are positive life exists elsewhere in the universe astound me.
I don't care HOW MANY possible worlds there are.
Look at the intricacy of a single cell organism.
Think of the confluence of events that was required to spark life.
It is next to impossible.
Nearly infinity to zero.
I acknowledge that life may exist elsewhere, but personally I believe earth is the anomaly.

Because circumstances change.
Testing methods, tool quality, etc.
Science is constantly evolving.
The whole point of science is that you question it. Always. Not just until you reproduce the results for yourself.

Alright, considering the equator has allegedly ~40k km of length, in a flat earth scenario the radius of the the sun trajectory would be about 10k km. But the sun itself is considered to have *at least* 1.3mi km of diameter. For the flat earth theory to be true, the earth would have to be at least 1000x larger, and it still wouldn't make sense.

>Think of the confluence of events that was required to spark life.
>It is next to impossible.
>Nearly infinity to zero.

You are getting closer and closer. Let me say that I am certain that for this reason you also think that the beggining of a univers was The Big Bang (theory), right?

So please read your words carefully, and now think the possibility... That we were created!

I am not wanting you to consider any bible, quoran, or any explination that one has to offer about god. Just, a creator. The writer of our ADN code.

Our father from the heavens !

op be like "prove me wrong because I can't prove you wrong"

>whole point of science is that you question it
look up the difference between theory and law

>But the sun itself is considered to have *at least* 1.3mi km of diameter.

Which of course, it's not. The Sun is much closer, much smaller that you think.

how do you know this tho? do you have a space ship?

Is the hallway getting smaller, or you just percieve it that way?

It dissapears because it goes further away and you can't see it any more

I accept the big bang theory as possible, but I do not believe it in the sense that I will defend it if it takes any effort on my part.
I'd die for a mcmuffin before dying for the big bang theory.
We absolutely were created, but not through conscious means.
We always try to apply consciousness to the "creator" because we can't understand through any other lens.
>we are conscious
>if we were created it must have been a conscious decision
No.
Shit can happen without an entity willing it to.
That's my interpretation of creation.

Re-learn the scientific method from a proper source.

Flat earth would explain the dinosaur.

You don't need one. They did not use a spaceship to tell you this distance.

> Although not all observers were successful (clouds blocked some, warships others), when combined with data collected during another transit eight years later, the undertaking had been a success. French astronomer Jerome Lalande collected all the data and computed the first accurate distance to the Sun: 153 million kilometers,

>Distance earth-sun calculated based on transit of planet Venus, etc etc

>BS