I want to learn how to swim because I want to go swimming with my boyfriend. How do I get started?

I want to learn how to swim because I want to go swimming with my boyfriend. How do I get started?

show boipucc or gtfo faget

If femanon, don't learn and let him teach you. He will love it

How the fuck can you not swim? People are literally born with the ability to swim.

Step 1. Jump in water
Step 2. Kick legs

if femanon, then tits or GTFO..

otherwise, why waste time with this fgt?

>can't swim
Would you describe yourself as "black"?

I'm not looking to help her, but her bf. And this isn't /b, we can act nice at least once

get six feet of rope and a last smoke

He doesn't know I can't swim

Sorry, but don't you should ask /adv/ instead

no we fucking can't

>girls on Sup Forums

ill teach you bb. but only if you let me NTR

if you have a lot of air in your lungs then you will float, if you don't then you'll sink. get used to floating in the water with your face up and your face down. after that just propel yourself through the water using your arms and legs. after you're comfortable moving around, go into the deep end and learn to tread water. swimming is very easy, the biggest hurdle for beginners is to overcome the idea that "i can't swim". they get in the water and panic, not knowing what to do. just relax, get used to being in the water, and you'll be swimming around in no time.

>if you have a lot of air in your lungs then you will float, if you don't then you'll sink.
kek'd audibly

I hope donĀ“t go swimming in your period

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>giving OP all these (You)s

Kill yourselves (saged)

autism

>Mommy issues: The post

>implying anyone knows what sage is anymore

tip top kek how butthurt are you that your downvote got taken away?