Actual pleb filter

t. Mike Newell

beautiful and checked. this is one of my favorites too

very comfy indeed but that middle unsymmetrical picture is stressful

fits the grid well though

You should do one of just the cave scene

Heres my shitty grid

Post some more screencaps of it.

Half blood is kino. The entire tone of the movie is spot on too - nails that feel of "the good times are about to end"

Half blood is kino. The entire tone of the movie is spot on too - nails that feel of "the good times are about to end"

ok

goddamn right i love the dreary and dreamlike atmosphere and the melding of the comedy and drama is spot on

>Leave Potterkino to me

this, great movie

he paved the way for yates the studio wouldnt have been confident in him had prisoner of azkaban not been critically acclaimed, completely different directors but they both nailed the tones

>when someone posts your grid and gets doubl

Yates is a talentless hack with a TV sensibility, Cuaron is an actual film maker.

Good one i haven't seen you post that before. great film director piss off

It makes me throw my screen that he became the official HP director. This nigger is even doing Fabulous Beasts, what the fuck? WB is Satan.

I never got my Spielberg or Del Toro Harry Potter movie goddamnit. I got jipped!

Rowling wanted Gilliam you fuck. Speilberg would have been shit and so would del taco

He won two BAFTA Britiania excellence in directing awards for OOTP and DH2. The only HP director to win a directing award. Stick to being an armchair critic and thinking your opinions are facts

haha del toro wanted to do hbp but they said fuck you good thing because its kino

Cuaron wanted to come back for Deathly Hallows

How did Warner Bros manage this when their entire company is big on making horrible decisions (DCEU, Pan, Jupiter Acending, Tarzan)?

they gave directors creative control

plenty more incoming to that cool user who was going to make the cinegrid

Stop spamming your shitty kid cashcow franchise, Rowling shill.

Kek you actually think harry potter needs to be shilled go back to whatever shit thread you came from

One of the admin girls I work with has one of the spell words tattooed on her forearm. Not an edgy girl at all; just really likes HP.

cool find out what spell

It barely had any presence on this board before Rowling's shitty fanfiction play came out. Someone is trying hard to push it and they aren't even imaginitive about creating threads. It's always the same "rate the movies lmao" threads.

I liked the books as a kid, but you reach a point when you realize that Harry Potter is pure cancer.

i make threads sometimes and i still see lots of others it isnt one person. stop complaining when there are 200 plus capeshit threads and star wars stop thinking this place is sacred

I like the films much more for multiple reasons

>capeshit
>star wars
>harry potter

All the same formulaic, cheesy Gary-Stu trash.

Wow youre so fucking smart user I wasnt directly implying that they are similar. Difference is capeshit and star wars looks like turd

Go complain in all the capeshit threads as well right now if youre gonna bitch about fantasy wizardry. Le ebin trash meme. Leave the board if you care so much. People literally post 90% garbage films anyways

So why do you care about a few HP threads when a majority of this board discusses superhero movies constantly. And they are obviously shilled

This is all I had time to do right now, might make a better one later on.

Thanks user i really like that one

>thinking shills actually waste time on Sup Forums

>thinking people don't diarrhea post their feelings on Sup Forums as opposed to actual common sense

>Hasn't been around long enough to have seen pages and pages of proof from almost every board of all types of paid shilling
lurk moar newfig.

Deathly Hallows part 1 is criminally under-appreciated. It completely subverted the dynamics of the previous movies and it worked so well.

i love you

(continued) Third highest audience score. It has been praised on other websites too its one of the highest rated

Just remembered: Riddikulus

thats actually really a good meaningful choice

I hated how they turned it into a gladiator match with everyone screaming and the camera swooping instead an olympic styled tournament. like the last task being the shining, fits the film but..

Very shill like

Absolutely. I can't for the life of my understand why it only got 78% on RT (85% audience though)

Look at Goblet score its a little overrated and the audience score is the lowest.

DH2 is overrated a bit too. DH1 allowed the series to breathe and without hogwarts was able to focus on the characters and give is a very satisfying penultimate entry

What is the best thing about modern Sup Forums and why is it cinegrids?

cinegrid appreciation

The quidditch world cup was horribly done though?

Except for maybe the 5th movie, the 4th did the greatest disservice in relation to its source book than any other.

thanks for making this thread a success love these fresh grids

Hbp was shit tho. Or do u mean plebs enjoy it?

HBP is by the far the best Kino in the Harry Potter series.