>no loli thread
Let's fix that, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai2read.com/hentai-list/
Sup
dw.com/en/scientists-find-brain-differences-in-pedophiles/a-16305968
nhentai.net/g/194870/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP here. Can anyone recommend me some sites to find nice loli artwork on besides tumblr? NOTHING ILLEGAL and preferably softcore/solo loli.

Sankaku

thx

Modddsss fucking delete quick

People find loli on tumblr??

>pixiv master race

NO U!

mods???

gelbooru is good too.
hentai2read.com/hentai-list/

more like that or kik group

Sup Forums.org/rules#b
you should read these first. You may be too young for this board ironically.

Get the Sankaku Black app on your phone. It's fucking awesome.

yeah says this is not allowed i gotten threads liek this removed so yeah
fuck up please

Although sankaku and gelbooru are just databases, it's really hard to filter through it all.
Where does it say that? which rule number of Global rules 1, 2, 4, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15?

eat shit

MODSSSSS hurry the FUCK UP

It says you can't post loli outside of /b. Nobody said shit about inside /b.

Daily reminder that consumers of 'lolicon' are pedophiles

inb4
>b-but enjoying artistic, etrotic depictions of children doesn't make me a pedophile!

Yeah? How much you want to bet if I turned your harddrive over to data forensics of any three letter agency, you'd be charged with at least a dozen felonies? That's right, so don't deny it

Pedophiles are less intelligent on average according to a new study:

"Pedophiles show a string of neuropsychological characteristics," said Ponseti. "For example, their intelligence quotient is about 8 percentage points lower than the average."

Worse news for consumers of 'toddlercon':
"It's also interesting that the age of the victim is related to the IQ of the abuser," he added. "So the dumber the criminal, the younger the child."

Source: dw.com/en/scientists-find-brain-differences-in-pedophiles/a-16305968

Shit's also becoming illegal in a number of Western countries for a reason. It's flatout illegal in Australia, France, and even Canada. In the US, it can be used against you if you're caught in an act related to children or CP.

According to the popular R34 sites, they are enforcing new rules that ban the publishing of "artistic, sexualized depictions of underage individuals" because of the legal 'gray-area' surrounding it.

I report all the Discords you idiots advertise and guess what, all of them are closed and everyone is banned now. Good.

Face it pedos, you're running out of safespaces and soon the only part of the world where you'll be accepted, are third-world countries.

MODS

Spiderman
Please, save the lolis!
WE NEED YOUR MEME

mod

Admin on here Please

>but but but it no iwegall in US !!1

Posting original non-blurry picture. Are you posting phone screenshots?

10. No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.

Posting spiderman in a thread not about spiderman to derail and image cap a thread is spam and not allowed.

so you're the fag that reports a single spiderman picture as 'spam'
lol I got banned for 3 days for posting a single picture and leaving. no wonder you're targeted for trolling so often.

Fun fact: did you know that Sup Forums's mascot is a loli?

I got a loli discord removed LOL

Maybe make your own spiderman thread?

Time to jerk off while I can I guess

Funfact, did you know you're not supposed to lewd Sup Forums's mascot? you actually get banned!

enjoy your vacation faggot. karma's a bitch.
t.

Its sad seeing the state that Sup Forums is now all these normie anons who don't like what they see nowadays wanting to shut down a thread that was and is the basic life of Sup Forums

Keep posting OP tour doing an honor to the old regime

Fun as that would be, sadly mods don't do anything about Yotsuba these days

>posting one picture and leaving
right, 'cause I'm here to start a spiderman thread. you and mods are fags and killing Sup Forums

there was no such thing as 'derailing' a thread back in the day.

That's not lewd, that's a cute innocent loli in it's natural neutral background. She's obviously wearing clothes, are you blind.

Actually I saw an user post the other day.
he got banned, it took awhile and a few people, but he got banned. probably perma'd

Neat! It's a good sign for the community if we can bring back fun little nuances like those.

>not that I want to be banned, but...

It's our friendly neighbourhood thread bumper.

ITT

WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT PICTURE!? DELETE THIS NOW OR ELSE!!!!

lolifags
convert to islam!
you know you want to!

>so when the crusades return, we may cull you along with the shitskin hordes

I don't know about that, islam seems to be beating you in that regard. But I was raised catholic, and my priests seem to be okay with my interests.

Liking loli is normal right?

because catholicism is a cult

t. orthodoxfag

I bet they were trying to convert to shota.

Absolutely

For the society no.

I think so. And people call me the definition of normal.

Liking loli is just like any other fetish. It my be weird, and people will disapprove, but it should be perfectly fine to like whatever you want.

As long as it doesn't harm anyone

Correct! Loli is life.

What if it harms people's penises?

Hey guys, what are you watching right now, or have recently watched? I'm talking anime here. I'm watching Sankarea: Undying Love right now. Pretty good so far. I'm hoping it gets more ecchi later on. The comedy isn't that great though.

>lewding tanya
have you no shame?

r34 says we must lewd everything, no matter how holy no matter how corrupt.

this study only involved pedophiles who abuse children, and doesn't mention anything about lolicon or toddlercon.

>reddit spaced wall of text
>just to tell everyone he can't tell the difference between fiction and reality
Take your meds crybaby.

Why does loli make me sad, but shota doesn't?

Loli stuff makes me think of real little girls in the world being abused. Shota doesn't do the same for some reason.

>too young ironically

Naw, probably ironically too young

depending on whether budding or not. yes to the former and nay to the latter. society at the time really draws the conclusion in any regard. so you could call that a double negative.

Did someone say sad loli?
nhentai.net/g/194870/

I can't understand how people can blur the line between fantasy and reality.
I believe peoples personalities and the way their minds work are built upon their experiences in life.

you're right user, you can clone pets and the way they look but their personalities won't match.