Girlfriend just left me and i just recently got fired. I have no where to go and i give myself 3 days max

Girlfriend just left me and i just recently got fired. I have no where to go and i give myself 3 days max.
General feels thread
Feel with me Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fgHvJwJw-Xg?t=2m34s
youtube.com/watch?v=XnkqjxIbn3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did you get dumped and fired?

Accused of rape by feminazi cunt at work

Just had this girl over, I'm really into her. She really seemed like shes into me and wanted to see me. She asked me to chill and drink, was double and triple texting me when I didnt answer within a few minutes, teasing/flirting and using an annoying amount of letters in some words of her texts. But when she got here it wasn't the same, we kinda just bullshitted and talked, wasn't awkward. Eventually she had her arms crossed and got awfully quiet. She texted me after she left and said she was in a bad mood and felt sick and puked

I could just be overthinking but I feel like she just wanted to get out of here. Like she wasnt having a good time or she went to another guys house or something. Her and I have a history together, long story. I haven't really seen her in a while up until recently. I Just feel like shit and feel undesirable, I really just hope I'm overthinking.

Things will most likely get better user, keep your head up

I hope so, I fucked up with this girl in the past and stopped talking to her. Recently made amends with her but ive been having seconds thoughts about all that... She really does seem to care about me and be interested in me too, even after treating her like trash. Whatever I'm just gonna remain distant from her I think.

Wow just drown it's less painful

I just want to drop out of society as much as I can now. I'm really about done. Trying to come up with plans to make it a reality where I live outside the city, just me and my doggo away from all this bullshit. Just so tired of it all. Also I want to drop acid once a month.

Whatever you think will work best user, i support ya fully

can i live innawoods w you, user? i won't bug you. we dont even have to speak to each other if you dont want

Stop whining like a bitch and pull your self together

youtu.be/fgHvJwJw-Xg?t=2m34s

You do have places to go, your parents house till you get your shit together. Never seen hunger, slept without a bed? well, youll get your stuff figured out eventually.
>helps when you dont look at her pictures / delete them
>it takes time, couple years for me to get a new one

Stop whining like a bitch and pull the trigger

Then buy me a fucking gun seriously.
Those things cost money
>mfw your too poor to commit suicide

I was in a similar situation several years ago.
Just go to a bar and find a cougar.
>Who cares what she looks like you just need a spot to stay
Fuck her like the young man you are.
The next day tell her about your situation, and she may let you stay with her.
I did this for about 8 months before I found a job and got on my feet.
My dick is 5"
I just pretended to be confident and got those cougars.
Don't approach a woman that appears to be under 40

When I say
>under 40
I mean don't approach anyone looking older than Rue McClanahan when she first appeared on Maude

Enjoy death but just before you do, imagine someone else's cock filling her up and her looking up with that big 'oh my god' smile. She'll forget you in a month.

fuck off, with a loser like you i would broken up with you too. faggot.

My x broke up with me with no reason and she's was trying to be friends with me the next we and I just got really fucking agry and o walk past her and Iv been feeling like shit and I want to stop feeling but I can

youtube.com/watch?v=XnkqjxIbn3Q

this vid will definitely make you feel better.

Bumperino