President Obama Delivers the Commencement Address at Howard University

OBAMA IS SPEAKING SOON GET IN HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=-nqul2-LVug

nobody cares about president nigger

Then you're a retard Obama is still the current sitting President which makes him one of the most influential people in the world

You will when Hillary is elected.

He's just going to start crying while saying he's going to sign another executive order. Then he'll drop the mic or smash a watermelon or some other stupid shit to look hip

So this is how Malelu got to go to Harvard?

this

He is expected to speak about Trump

Im sure she got in because of her academic excellence she is the Presidents daughter after all

Let me guess his speech and you anons can see if I am right.
>He will whine about Donald Trump.
>He will praise Hillary and how super duper smart college kids are for voting for her.
>He will whine about blacks being shot even though every Harvard student there has never even seen a police officer little own committed a minor crime.
>He will whine about how men need to stop raping girls on college campuses.
>He will whine about guns.
>He will mention one thing that is pop culture or current cause "Hello young hip students, I too am hip"
>He will walk off and once again everything will praise this speech as "the most iconic and important thing in all of history, such a brave man, our first token black president."

>tfw you aren't invited to speak at Morehouse and have to settle for Howard

Yeah that sounds about right....

>implying Harvard isn't a more prestigious school then Morehouse

>Implying that Harvard is the same as Howard

what are the both of you talking about Harvard≠Howard

Learn to fucking read

Since when does Howard = Harvard?

Holy shit no wonder Trump loves the poorly educated.

>Howard University is a federally chartered, private, coeducational, nonsectarian, historically black university in Washington, D.C. Wikipedia

A university for niggers.

I'm sure it's a great school...

so influential that two countries decided to ignore him when he visited personally

Fuck off

lol who cares^^

Faggot nigger president at a faggot nigger school.

lol
sorry you're a retard

>Being this triggered

OBAMA IS SPEAKING GUYS GET IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is now... You have a better chance of getting into harvard if youre black vs white

Yeah of course that's why the school is mostly black, they're obviously picking all the blacks applying over the whites.

Harvard is a private university who can admit anyone it wants. It owes you nothing, so stop crying about not getting invited to their clubhouse

He brought up the civil war.....

>to think to believe

No matter how you look at it Obama is a way better public speaker then Trump

Looks like somebody went to Yale ;D

>EVERYTHING IS RACIST!

>WE NEED MORE WHITE MEN IN JAIL!

>WE NEED FEWER WHITE MEN IN COLLEGE!

>WE NEED LESS MONEY FOR WHITE MEN!

How did anybody elect this nigger?

WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT UNDER OBAMA THE WORLD HAS BECOME A BETTER PLACE AND AMERICA HAS BECOME A BETTER PLACE

ONE OF THE GREATEST PRESIDENTS OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Uhhh
>Umm
>Uggg
>uhhhh
>um
>teleprompter

you're fired

>Be confident in your heritage
>Be confident in your blackness
>Because you are a black person doing what you're doing, that makes it a black thing
>Be confident

It look like KKK meeting, but a black version

Why does Obama keep going on about his blackness?

Isn't he half white???

>Obama the Divider

He just wants to make everyone feel separated by race again

>Half

Honestly, I rather be called Black, then white. Because then I don't have to deal with being a fucking beta white male

OBAMA HAS OFFICIALLY MENTIONED THE REFUGEES

Is Howard a black university? I hear the characteristic 'mmhmm's.

Norway's melanin is increasing, I see

Mixed people are whatever race they 1) Identify with and 2) Look like. Obviously Obama is black and identifies and black.

Yes, Norway, you're definitely not beta.

Now clear some more land, we need another military airbase

Sounds pretty cuckish desu

but I'm not Norwegian. I'm a Norwegian-Somalian.

Trust me. I'm not lying

this is the most racist speech the president ever made

You are just mad. You are nothing user. You are a little shit compared to him.

this is the truth. You are just a fucking faggot

It does seem kind of racist lol

No. He is black. Please check your privilege white male

Obama wants to divide everyone by race rather than unite everyone as people. He is an antichrist just like Hitlery and serves the oligarchy of the Bushes and Clintons. I am a man of African and South Indian descent born and raised in Canada, and I can tell you Obama has switched from being the uniting Senator he campaigned as into the NWO incumbent he became as President. Donald Trump is a true uniter of people and will not deliver such racism like this that only inspires black lives matter and other racist movements.

> African and South Indian

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU. THERE DOESN'T EXIST A SINGLE BLACK INDIAN IN THE WORLD. POO IN THE FUCKING LOOOOOOOOO

>implying black people cant be racist

>implying that this satire website isn't own by the jews

Wut u going to do, boooooooooooy?

god bless donald trump

>I am a man of African and South Indian descent born and raised in Canada

So you're a typical Canadian?

I see what Obama is doing. He is catering to his audience (blacks) and interjecting good messages. Notice how he mentioned helping middle aged white people & how their struggle is similar to blacks? Working with cops? etc. etc

Bullshit. Even a fucking monkey wouldn't fuck a poo in the loo. We might be apes, but not fucking poo eaters.

Btw have you played the overwatch beta?

There is nothing wrong with the Jews owning Sup Forums

I guess you confirmed it mate nice book btw

I am proud of my dark skin and heritage. When Donald Trump is president you will see more empowered, educated people of color uniting all races than we have in the past 50 years.

Yeah basically he is saying that thanks to him America has become a better place

That was actually a good speech

It was refreshing hearing someone who can actually speak elegantly unlike Trump who just goes on mindless rants at his speeches

>When Donald Trump is president you will see more empowered, educated people of color uniting all races than we have in the past 50 years.

Idk mate Trump is kind of a racist

>Blacks can have their own colleges but whites can't

I don't get it

Agreed. Very articulate and was inspired by his message. He layered messages about equality (including whites) and connected their struggle with the same economic struggle blacks have. He also connected how we need to pass laws in a way that benefit police and the community mutually and not just one sided. I dunno it inspired me

I'd watch, but I might put a bullet through my monitor if I do.

There were White colleges before segregation. Now there are Historically White and Historically Black colleges.

You can go to an Historically Black college if you want to.

>Historically

Well apparently I can't read worth shit.

Let me drop some of my Obama pics

In a few years from now looking back Obama's legacy will be one of a great President, Unlike Bush he didn't get us involved in any major wars and has actually helped the economy alot,

We can only hope that Trump doesn't mess everything up when he takes office

Obama sitting at a ball game in Communist Cuba making remarks about radicals Islamists, although he won't use that term

are you guys on crack?

Obama added $10 TRILLION dollars to our deficit....your grandchildren will have to pay that back, even you even have some, ya Dem fag

>getting triggered when others point out how retarded you are

Obama also added more jobs then any other President since Bill Clinton and the deficit is Bush's fault