My gf (left) has agreed to let me have a threesome with her and her best friend (right) if in return I let her have a...

My gf (left) has agreed to let me have a threesome with her and her best friend (right) if in return I let her have a threesome with me and my black friend. I'm torn, any suggestions?

Do the threesome, then dump this fat ugly pice of shit an get a nice girl

Do it. But look for a nigger with a nice asshole, so you can fuck him also in the ass

We've been together a long time and she really is a nice girl.

Just do it man. shes not even hot. She looks liked shed be into black dudes anyway.

Okay, then don't do it bc if you already have to ask Sup Forums if it is the right decision to do it, you are already so worried that you will mentally die after the deal is done.

No. She wants a threesome with a bigger dick

But I really want to fuck her best friend

Just do it or she will cheat on you anyways, she wants his dick

do it then tell the other guy other chick gave the two of you herpes

Does your girlfriend's friend want your dick? If not, the MFF threesome could end up being you and your girlfriend fucking, while the friend watches from the foot of the bed.

i think the better option would be to do a swap, friend for freind, in the same room. No threesomes. You get to fuck your girlfriend's friend, and your girlfriend gets to fuck your friend. That way, you are guaranteed being able to fuck some strange without your girlfriend cock blocking. She"lol be occupied. And if things get a little too crazy between your girl and the bbc, you can step in and put a stop to things.

I couldn't lie like that

this is so true. sorry for you op, just go for it. at least you will be in a threesome.

if i were you i would break up after 2f1m threesome. let her suck nigger dick by herself anyways

Both are ugly as fuck. I wouldn't even want to touch them

We have asked both of them and they both agreed to it if it goes. That might be an option tbh. I'm worried I'll be too busy with her friend to pay attention to them

Dump her and be engaged with her bff

Not that user, but that's the point OP, It's a switch, you get yours and she gets hers and everyone is to busy to give a fuck.

OP you are a faggot and both of those hoes are ugly as shit

Wait, two guys and her? You know one of you is gonna get shit on your dicks right?

What you mean?

>double penetration reference

We do anal now so it's nothing new

WITH THAT NASTY BITCH??

Yes
She said no to the swap. She will only agree if it's a threesome each time.

Man, this bullshit posting has got to stop.

First of all neither of them are that hot so do the threesome and then dump the fat one. I don't understand what you're still doing with her anyway but at least you can get a threesome out of it. Second I was with a girl that has this almost same exact scenario except it wasn't a black guy. I did the threesome then she cheated on me so you might as well just get the threesome and dump her because the fact that she's even asking means she's going to cheat anyway, quit being a beta, get your threesome and dump her.

Was it with the guy from the 3some?

yes

Fake

Also fucking hell, they're ugly.

Knowing her as well as I do, I don't see her cheating but I could see her wanting more threesomes if she likes it. Win for both of us really.

no black dick you fucking degenerate

just go first and leave her after you get yours dumbass

Your gf is fat. You're likely also utterly fat and unattractive. Take the deal, it's the best yer gonna get.

I'm not fat but I'm no model either. Fuck it, I'll do the deal.

>me and my black friend
>I'm torn

You're going to get cucked OP, don't do it. If you really want to sleep with someone else, do it in secret and hope she doesn't find out.

The fact that she's considering this means she's already thought about cheating on you. Honestly OP, this will only end badly. If I was you, I'd do the threesome, then break up with her.