When making tea, do you reckon there's a point where the tea has become as strong as it's going to get...

When making tea, do you reckon there's a point where the tea has become as strong as it's going to get, or does it just continue to get stronger?

for me, when it starts boiling, it's done,

then i let it cool a bit and drink it
hnnggg

Scientist here. Theoretically there is a limit, and it cannot be reached except for an infinite amount of time. The process is called "diffusion".

>tea scientist
what a faggot

Oh, here is the image. The cluster in the first panel/frame is the tea in the bag (the bag is not pictured).

Diffusion relates to more than just tea, retard

Oops

I think it depends how you define 'stronger'. Also, some tea is just plain bad if you leave it too long. What tea we talkin here. Also, tea thread.

depends on the brand/type/quality of tea

but those bagged teas are usually for instant tea, won't stand boiling desu

The currymunchers stew would that fucker all day, along with ginger, pepper, cardomom, milk, sugar and a bit of armpit juice. And serve it up in a clay cup.

Can't beat it.

Words got jumbled but you know what I mean.

i just use the same teabag over and over a small mild bit still is good for me

We get it.

Faggot tea scientist doesnt get trips
Yeah yeah faggot keep trying

Tea keeping getting stronger means you put too much in. Buy an actual teapot with a net/grill, buy pic related or the flavor you like, and find the appropriate dose for you. Tea should be ready and not getting any stronger after 5 minutes of infusing.

Personnally two teaspoons for one pot is just right.

Also, don't keep boiling the water once you put the tea in, it makes the tea go kind of sour and leaves brown marks on the pan/pot you'll have a hard time removing.

A bit of cinnamon and 2 drops of vanilla extract make a great addition to any brew and remove the need for sugar/sweetener.

Forgot pic related. There you go.

It is called chefir in russia, very strong tea works like amfetamine, and itvis very popular in russian prisons.

thats a sin. you dont boil tea in a pot. disgraceful amerifags

define strong. because tea works like this, if you let the leaves or bag in for a short time, 2-3 min. you have a nice drink to wake you up. If you leave the same leaves or bag for longer the stuff that makes you wake evaporates, and you get a drink that is realy good at making you sleepy.

I'll bet you were pretty popular in Russian prisons too, weren't you Ivan?

best way to make iced tea ?

get lots of mint, and suger that is sold in big lumps that are fist sized. Add boiling water, cover up. Drink. If your a barbarian, you can add something like lemons or limes.

Earl Grey leaves your mouth oily and tastes like two day old coffee with cream if you leave it sitting for 5+ minutes with boiling water.

im going to add lemon instead of mint cant afford mint

There is a point where the water can't hold any more dissolved tea. This is called saturation. It does not require an infinite amount of time.

>the stuff that makes you wake evaporates
You mean caffeine?
Do they teach science in school anymore? I guess not.

just take out the seeds. seed+hot water=bitter ice tea. As in bitter not in a nice way. but good for hangovers etc.

They do teach it, but as you may have noticed, english is not my first language. And if I do not remember how to write a word in english I try not to use it. To the end result it does not matter if i say thing or kovein.

>infinite amount of time
What a moronic cum guzzler you are, must be one of those 20million american scientists graduating every year

I let mine brew for about five minutes. Pretty decent flavor. I'm partial to Bigelow's Constant Comment.

can i use lemon juice instead

Constant Comment is disgusting. Bigelow as a whole does really well, but I can't enjoy Constant Comment. I really want to but it's just so gross.

You are right, you order a bunch from Britain and then throw it in the ocean without paying for it.

fresh squeezed ? yes, the acid thing with suger they sell at most stores, well I guess, but the drink you will get will A require a lot of suger and B have little to do with what an ice tea is.

>i'm the ignorant cum guzzler

How many 3s do you need to write 1/3 as a decimal, fucking imbecile? 1/3 = 0.333...

Or in other words, what does the series Sum of (3*10^(-n)), from n =1 to to infinity equal?

moron

5 minuytes

>1▶
>When making tea, do you reckon there's a point where
if the tea is infused too long its become bitter.

well it's assuming there's an infinite amount of water and an infinite number of teabags

of course, an infinite amount of water would take an infinite amount of energy to heat to a boiling point, and only an infinite amount of supermassive black holes could produce that needed energy, however if there were an infinite amount of supermassive black holes, there'd be an infinite amount of time dilation