Is a od from pure caffeine powder a good way to an hero? and how much is needed to get the job done?

Is a od from pure caffeine powder a good way to an hero? and how much is needed to get the job done?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/05/15/health/teen-death-caffeine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no.

No you would freak the fuck out from eye twitching and heart arrythmia pain for a while and keel over randomly hours later

why

about a McD latte, 20oz mountain dew, and a 16oz rockstar energy drinks worth

i'm not worried about the pain

my tolerance for caffeine is way higher than that kids

about 5 grams should be more than enough.
but you will suffer like hell.

I consume roughly 4 grams a day I have 100 grams left

Please don't do it because then the government will regulate it. I bought caffeine powder here in the US and like 1 kid died and now places won't sell pure anymore. I used to make home made 4loko with it

im not in the US bud

Nigga I used to slam that after a hot day working. You a moron

how did you make the 4loko

Shitty alcohol and caffeine powder

he's referring to the kid that died recently after drinking that

You fucking stupid, m8? I buy caffeine powder online all the time. They sell it on Amazon for fuck sake

sounds simple enough to make

Really? Kid must have been a closet faggot to die from that Shit

racing heart, convulsions, seizures. muscles freezing up. cardiac arrest is extremely painful.
it's a long and horrible death.

how is it you are still alive?
it's not pure caffeine then.

yea i think he was 12 or 14 i actually thought it was a joke first

I'm the one who responded in the last thread.

even if 8g is enough of a fatal dose (and that varies person to person), odds are you'll throw up way before that amount gets absorbed.

People OD on injected stuff way more than ingested stuff, because once your body goes 'shit I'm being poisoned' it does its best to get everything the fuck out.

Add caffeine powder to any alcohol to make you get fucking drunk super quick. Hell, shot of ever clear with tiny bit of caffeine in it will get you there quicker than anything

No but it's a great way to make an "attempt" and get a bunch of attention that you're craving

Nearly died from slamming NoDoz as a teen. 16 I took a bottle over the course of the day. Had numb face, twitching eye and shit.

Didn't think anything was up. My ticker still all good, but I'm straight up immune to caffeine now

>how much is needed to get the job done?
it depends on your body weight, how fit you are, how tolerant your body has become to caffeine, and if you have any congenital conditions that would make heart problems more lethal for you

not craving attention, its simply the only thing i have that i can think of to an hero

fuck it 100 grams should be enough, whats the worst that can happen

16 is enough to fuck you up short term but about a fifth of what you'd need to get anywhere near fatal levels.

>age 30, still have 5-10 no-doz a day

100 grams will kill you lethal dose is 150-200mg for every kilogram you weigh eat all of it and post results

Not a very good idea my dude

why

i will

>acquire sharp object
>slit all way down your arm, no criss-cross applesauce
>???
>profit

nah bro cutting yourself is for fags

I'm gonna kill myself of heroin overdose sometime soon cause my teeth are tucked and I'm a failure at every thing but what are you're reasons

i lost my lil brother who means the world to me

do you believe in an afterlife because I'm unsure I'd rather just cease to exist like being asleep without dreaming

are you still with us user

i believe theres nothing when you die, just like when you kill an ant, its not going to heaven its just gone.

yea i am

It makes sense but I still take bricks, all white bricks

I mean my age was 16 fam

Use rope. Way more efficient way.

did you ingest the caffeine yet?

not yet

...you've never needed caffeine pills have you. weak ass bitch.

i dont want my death to look so suicidal

a kid died the other day consuming that

I mean it'll definitely kill you, it's just one of the worst ways you could die

edition.cnn.com/2017/05/15/health/teen-death-caffeine/

then don't, retard. it's got to be one of the worst ways to die. go blow all your money on fun drugs and candy then shoot yourself in the head with something powerful. or buy a $20 tank of helium and a mask and go to sleep. live life before you die.

What? K, whatever, drive a car into a tree, hop under the car on crossroad, go walk around bad neighbourhood... Caffeine OD will look like suicide, faggot.

Lel,
its never gonna pass as an accident,
suicide is gonnas be writed all over the place.

dont have a car, dont want my death ending up on a rekt thread, im not the type of person that anything would happen to in a bad neighborhood i already live in one... caffeine will get the job done so im going with that

Russia had those energy drinks which were mixed with booze but they were outlawed because so many killemselves with them. It makes you feel you're not drunk enough while you're having an alcohol poisoning.

so i just mix caffeine with some vodka then?

Ripper is a gangster!!!

You could try but upon failure you will wish you were dead. I cant imagine the success is any prettier.

Wouldn't cocaine be the fast version of this

lets me share you a secret,
in order to have a painless,fearless death,

would be to take any kind of beta blocker
beta blocker act by preventing the release of adrenalin and adrenalin is also know as the fear hormone because its released in moment of stress and fear,

and taking painkiller after taking beta blocker,
the painkiller like codeine,morphine will do the job,
the idea is not to get an overdose but just enought to remove the pain so 15 mg would do the job,

and the real thing that is gonna kill is carbon monoxyde
you need to find a way to release lot of carbon dioxide into a small room,
carbon monoxyde is kill and don't induce any acidosis that will cause any panic attack.

Killing yourself with drugs is never pretty nor it is very pleasant.

Get yourself some cyanide and it looks like you died of natural causes.

Or get yourself a bottle of helium and suffocate yourself. You know... for your close ones.

Probably was born with a weak heart

i can go through 7 grams of coke in a night and it does nothing so id need alot more and dont have the money for it

Davis' autopsy showed no undiagnosed heart conditions and that Davis was healthy and had no conditions that could have triggered by the caffeine intake. Also, no other drugs or alcohol were found in the teen's system, according to Watts.

my tolerance used to be way up, would take 11 200mg pills a day tops when i worked crazy hours and even then they hardly effected me. now all i need is three. it depends on your tolerance and how quick you take them

its powder so i plan on consuming 50 grams at once