/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

Why are IDs even gone?

what did i miss?

sei un puttanone con la P masiuscola

fuck up cunt

/nzg/ thursday is the new friday edition.

Also double dubs checked

Fake

fuck off kike

Got my tax returns tonight which is weird.

But cool. Someone sell me drugs

My firm runs a tight ship in accounts, so I bet I only get $20 or something like that again. I heard it easy enough to do yourself instead of through a tax refund company, but I dont know how

Anyone in Auckland horny

Why you got Australia flag?

Truck boy reporting in. How y'all doing! Holy fuck its Antarctic out there tonight. Mid Canterbury gonna get some snow overnight I reckon.

Your Mom.

Am in Opotiki but willing to make the drive if you feeling frisky?

You just do it all through the IRD website, it's pretty simple, and that way a refund company doesnt jew you out of any

I'm out north

Your mum lol

always bb

Chris Cornell is dead m8

meet me in Hamilton then fgt

Just get a co-op taxi and pretend to fall asleep. Pajeet will be only too happy to pull over somewhere up in the Waitakeres for some fun.

Yeah do it yourself m8

I hope new zealand gets nuked, gay cunts...

No car but I got dough

A LOT of impostors.

Fucking gutted mate. Can't talk about it. Genuinely upset right now.

mfw this is legit

Where are ye all at

Quercy if you're lurking you need to delete that fucking snapchat of your snotty nose it's disgusting

I love the three drink Brian

The Rock won't shut up about it, and the deliberate mistake tomorrow will be Black Hole Sun
>calling it

I'm willing to give money to be shown a good time bored af

He only just toured here.

Prince played here then died within a year too.

Upload it here brother

Ed Sherren is coming soon. . .

city? male or female?

Google New Zealand Girls

Auckland/M

is that Tala Morgana?

Do you have kids? Auckland/F here

That's just a bad angle

Any chch girls who would like to meet my feisty redhead girlfriend for drinks, maybe a date?

No

Is Tala that fat?

yes

Here we go again. *yawn*

Yeah it's her, and her fiance is a wizard

Why's that you want some?

;)

If that's what your into idm putting one in you

Just listening to the Rock now. They're playing only his shit from 10pm.

And yeah I reckon you're onto something. Fuck, I'm still trying to get over Scott Weilands death. Why the fuck won't that turbofaggot Elton John die. Shits not fair sometimes.

You in south aucks?

Tbh dying at your peak is a good thing

South African Minister of Health says that dying remains leading cause of death in SA.

pussy africans, only pussies die

If I die in my 50s Im going to be pretty pissed. I dont to spend my 40s slogging my guts out to provide for my 60s, then die before I get the reward

At least he's right tho

Not cool. Not cool. He should have stuck to weed.

niggers should never be allowed to run a country

Well don't work too hard m8, money isn't everything

You were here the other night. Welcome back. Oh and ty.

People write better songs on heroin

More?

What was Whitney Houston's excuse then?

Fucking opiates. Bah humbug. Mumble grumble.
Sad but true. (Metallica pun not intentional)

Cocaine

Rotorua reporting anyone else around the country having success? so far ive found 62 grams dried.

fuck man ima get hunting, any nelskum here know any good spots?

Make a delicious pasta. Or maybe a risotto.

Party at yours?

They did a fine job in Rhodesia

I can smell the Sup Forums on you from here.

They're magic? I thought they had to be blue

also if anyone from rotorua has scales accurate to .1 of a gram ill give you a free trip for their use.

they bruise blue but these are psilocybe subaeruginosa google pics. the blue is very subtle around the gills and stem

You mean Rhodsia when it was still a colony of GB and run by whites and was the bread basket of Africa?

What kind of areas do those grow in? Eg pine, sheep farms etc

Thanks bro

When it was still a veritable garden of eden? Yeah, thats the one

wood chip gardens on the side of roads public parks and schools. has to be wood chip not bark. they like a little shelter like blow trees flax shrubs or leafy ground cover.

Yep. How to take a perfectly functioning country, with food for everyone, hand it to niggers and see it destroy itself. What a fucking joke. Looks like SA going that way judging by the haps there the last few weeks.

Thanks for being a GC m8

#niggers

was just about to say "RIP Ed then"

he also spent $10m of UN Aid on his birthday holiday last year to Singapore with his wives

Mugabe is cool

Its why I dont mind the saffas that I meet. Sure, they are rough around the edges, or can be pushy and obnoxious, but I cant blame them for wanting to get the fuck out while they still can.

I have no idea how any stay. They're legit refugees

I don't mind them either. In fact I like the fact they tell you exactly what they think. You're never left wondering around a Saffer, or a Dutchie either

We should have a refugee program for white South Africans fleeing genocide. Fuck those muzzie scum.

good one retard

yeah nah its not as bad as you think. i go there about once a year to visit my mate from uni. white saffas have a comfy as fuck lives. massive houses nice cars, maids who clean up after them, great weather. plus their women put ours to shame

Sup Straaaya Lite?

Dunners reporting.

Chillin'. Also it's fucking cold. Where the snow at?

Haven't seen this thread in a while.

How's everyone going tonight?

Fukin grous bro