Thalassophobia thread

Thalassophobia thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQITWbAaDx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump bump bump

i dont have anything, but ill bump if its cool with you guys

wtf is the story on this lol

Is that a porpoise? If so, what the fuck?

think thats a beluga whale

i dont get it.. most of these are fake and barely scary at best. the real ones arent scary in the slightest..

Man I remember swimming in the school pool as a kid and just being weary of the vents/grails on the bottom and sides of the pool. Always imagined what if piranhas or a shark were to come through.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQITWbAaDx0

Objects in water don't scare me in the least either. Although I've heard some people find it very creepy.

However, the thought of dropping into the vast, bottomless ocean and sinking into its dark, unknown depths absolutely terrifies me.

Some people were thrown into the ocean tied to something heavy by pirates, could you imagine being pulled down deeper and deeper as it gets darker and darker, and your ears explode from pressure, and then you drown?

One of my fav photos of all time. Was taken at one of the subantartic islands of New Zealand. If things went wrong he was about 8 hours from the closest hospital.
Still gives me the heebies.

That's a lot of 4's.

I have actually thought about that.

It fucking horrifies me. Sounds like an absolutely shitty way to die.

huh, indeed it is.

Phoaaaarrrrr!!!!!!!

WHATAREDOSE?

I think it is big ass algaes

This one

anyone else get severely triggered by blackfish and the massive pools those poor people drowned in?