Alright Sup Forums, you're given some Grade A Kobe beef; you can only eat it if it's been microwaved...

Alright Sup Forums, you're given some Grade A Kobe beef; you can only eat it if it's been microwaved, how would you season that bitch.

OP here, im really high and hungry fyi send me a pizza

dont fucking do that.

>microwaved
Doesn't matter because I'm going to feed it to my dog.

in holy water with cross in hand hoping that people wont kill me

It's going to be fucking raw, I'm just not going to eat it. Anybody who eats steak anything rarer than medium is retarded.

>you're given some Grade A Kobe beef
>you can only eat it if it's been microwaved
What's the point here? It'll be shit, there's no reason to waste any more resources on it.

Microwave it for 1 second, and then grill it after it's marinated in vinegar garlic and oregano. Then dip it in a1 and Sriracha sauce.

I usually season my steaks with nothing but salt and pepper and occasionally garlic butter.
How is the A1 siracha combo? sounds weird

id rather eat a mcdonalds burger than ruin a nice cut of meat like that

It tastes like the blood of hipsters and wanna be artistic man bun wearing autists.

Why the fuck would it be raw?
Do you even microwave bro?

Microwave a cast iron pan until it's smoking hot, then cook the beef rare with salt and pepper

Man, you sure burned that anonymous internet poster!!!1!11!!!!!

"It has to be microwaved" implying the meat, not the utensil.

No literally, that's what it tastes like...it tastes good man. Try it.

I'd smash your head in with skillet then cook the beef normally on the gas hob

wouldnt the metal make the microwave blow up or at least start burning?

Watch out. We have a bad ass over here, he must have at least 10 autographed fidget spinners and blow mad sick clouds.

that is like the holy grail of meat,
gonna microwave it the less time as possible to its stay rawm
then make sushi with it.
i swear served as sushi its gonna be good as fuck and i mean it.

Not a big piece of cast iron. Thin metal or sharp edges will cause sparks

Microwaving metal doesn't cause any arcing as long as it doesn't have any small gaps like the gaps between fork prongs

id rather eat a mc donalds burg than defile that piece of meat. that being said, the spice blend from my old store (garlic, salt, pepper, chili flakes, a few other things) almost like a less salty Montreal steak spice.

>microwave $100 slab of cow

>Anybody who eats steak anything rarer than medium is retarded.

explain

Fn bait right here

alright, thanks for clarifying

A niggerotype, only true niggers cook their meat over medium.

'Dat meat RAW Tyrone, put dat back on dat shitty black rusty metal barbeque you have in front of that gas station.