Anyone else hate islam

anyone else hate islam

Why would I? It's the religion of peace

No no no. They are GOAT fuckers, not pig fuckers.

It's not Islam you need to hate. Just like with Christianity, Islam can be whatever the hell it's believers decide it is. The problem isn't Islam; the problem is Muslims aping out and doing immoral shit all the time thinking they're doing God's will. Just like how Christians used to do the same (and occasionally still do). Don't hate the game, hate the players. Muslims are fucked.

I don't hate anyone my man

Both, game and the player is to be hated.

www rabb.it/NightDaydreamer

muslim raid everyone get in

Get outta here takbir

Jesus was a peace spreading hippie.
Muhhamed was a warlord.

Get it strait. The crusades happened because those sand niggers kept trying to invade

Actually in Iran in somewhere 60's girls used skirts. It's that goddamn extremists who got into power thanks to the world police who took out all the "tyrants" and greated to gap whick was filled by Isis and such.

Picture is in the incorrect order, supposed to be dude pounding the pig.

Even up into the mid-90's Iran was still pretty liberal by comparison.

>Get it strait
>strait

Then came the murica and gave them freedom.

You are already exposed, you evil cunt.

Islam is a religion of peace. If you disagree with it you will be blown to peaces.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are literally full of edgy teenagers bitching about how much they hate muslims. Why would you even need to ask this question?

You must be new here, welcome...

>when you have no counter argument so you attack someone's grammer
not even him btw

>speaking the truth is edgy

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Truth

>>

>you edgy cumdrinker

All abramic religions are cancer.

Glory to the old gods!

What's up with this? This guy is a nationalist.

Iraq, Syria and Turkey were secular too

Yes. But not like how you Trumptarded cucks hate it. In fact, I'm willing to be you subscribe to the same Abrahamic god. Every major religion is for degenerates who believe snakes talk and wooden boats saved the Zoo. Islam just happens to be the most barbaric in this time period. They each take turns being fuckheads. Since Muslims are shitting out more babies than the rest, you can expect it to be the most powerful soon enough. Fuck them all, and fuck you too you inbred redneck.

every Sup Forumstard know what happens right after this picture was shot...

This is the first, and probably only post I will ever make on gif. Why do you fuckers do it? Every single fucking thread devolves into a stupid fucking argument. I'm sitting here stroking my fucking cock but my reading ability means even if I try to scroll fast I see tons of you fuckers arguing about rape and shit. I don't care about the irony. How do you fuckers get so triggered by everything? Every little thing you see you don't like you feel has to become a crusade and a massive argument. Do you know how insufferable you fuckers sound all the time?
>Waah a black dick I can't fap anymore
>Waah don't complain about black dicks are you a cuck
Then you fuckers make 50 post of irrelevant bullshit when all I wanted to do was jerk off, not be involved in your fucking political struggles. This fucking board is for MASTURBATION. All your moral superiority and fucking persecution complexes are irrelevant. LET PEOPLE STROKE THEIR DICK IN PEACE. Who cares what they fap to. If it's blacks, who cares. If it's rape webms, who cares. If it's people dressed in fucking panda suits, who cares. Just let them jerk off in peace and if you don't like a thread, HIDE IT. If you don't like Stoya because she is a human who can feel shit and feels she gots raped, IGNORE THE THREAD. If you don't like that people can't accept that, IGNORE THE POST. But don't fucking start a boner killing back and forth that makes me read a bunch of shit I don't care about when I came here to fucking cum all over my hand. I fucking hate you fucking people. Kill yourselves, all of you.

Just another religion. It becomes whatever the people who believe in it want it to be. The Middle East is an angry and barbaric place, partly because of the constant meddling other powers have done there, so Islam gets used as an excuse to be angry and barbaric.

Did u vote for Hillary perchance?

fucking kek

I hate religion in general.

Most war stems from it, and seemingly always will.

In this moment, I am euphoric

>WWI
>WWII
>Cold War
>stems from it
Mr. Eupho-Rick, you need to educate yourself.

We all do. We all do...

So what ?

Fake af