I heard you cunts are ledgendary at tracking people down. I dont believe it...

I heard you cunts are ledgendary at tracking people down. I dont believe it. I bet half you fucks couldnt even tell me which country I am in never mind which area.... Have a go I bet no one can get my home town. D

why though? the fuck do I care about a banana bender?

HaHa. A fellow aussie on the right track.

Commy?

Nope

Well I know you drive a 2009 Subarua Impreza Sedan

Well I guess you used the rego checker.

Queensland, Australia. is that close enough for a home town :P

Obviously not you, you're trying to find the person who drives the car. Kys immediately

Weak

OP lives in Faggotville, Australia.

sage in every field

sage doesn't work newfag.

Sage in every field, and also your ass.

Closest 500km would be a win, not really accurate enough to track someone down ya big homo

>sage doesn't work
kys in every field,
sage in every hole

>banana bender
Not being from the shit hemisphere, why would one bend bananas when they naturally come bent? Seems kinda like a waste of time and effort to me.

2009 SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN
VIN JF1GE7KS59G007805
REGISTERED 14/07/2017

Impressive but irrelevant

>when they naturally come bent
I see you too have been misled by the banana lobby.

Nah nigga I breed bananas myself to find the perfect size shape and angle of the dangle for shoving in my ass, I know firsthand how they grow.

And also that banana spiders in the bunghole are terribly unpleasant. But that is a topic for a different thread.

Sup cunt rash let me know what you want to know.

not op but this just creeped me the fuck out

cuntrash used to be a nickname of mine

ITT fuckwits get baited in to a personal army dox request from OP.

Guarantee that's not OP's car, it's a car he is too fucking lazy to locate on his own.

Just help a brother out u shitskin

You either need better friends or to be less of a cunt rash

it was fine it was an in joke

We are not your personal army

Did you have acne on your face that looked rashy?

>actually believing this

Queensland, Australia

It literally says it on the plate, mate

the name attached to reg is Malcomb Turnbull through IDP

Bundaberg

That's an Australian politician's name. I'll look more into it.

>Australian politician's name
Holy fuck you cunts are dumb. Politician. Yeah hes only our fuckin prime minister. Fuck you motherfuckers are dumb.

Sorry I was familiar with a shit useless country like Australia and its shit politicians off hand. I did know the name so eat my ass fag.

Too good. Was it a guess

This is the first, and probably only post I will ever make on gif.

Why do you fuckers do it? Every single fucking thread devolves into a stupid fucking argument. I'm sitting here stroking my fucking cock but my reading ability means even if I try to scroll fast I see tons of you fuckers arguing about rape and shit.

I don't care about the irony. How do you fuckers get so triggered by everything? Every little thing you see you don't like you feel has to become a crusade and a massive argument. Do you know how insufferable you fuckers sound all the time?

>Waah a black dick I can't fap anymore
>Waah don't complain about black dicks are you a cuck

Then you fuckers make 50 post of irrelevant bullshit when all I wanted to do was jerk off, not be involved in your fucking political struggles. This fucking board is for MASTURBATION. All your moral superiority and fucking persecution complexes are irrelevant. LET PEOPLE STROKE THEIR DICK IN PEACE.

Who cares what they fap to. If it's blacks, who cares. If it's rape webms, who cares. If it's people dressed in fucking panda suits, who cares. Just let them jerk off in peace and if you don't like a thread, HIDE IT. If you don't like Stoya because she is a human who can feel shit and feels she gots raped, IGNORE THE THREAD. If you don't like that people can't accept that, IGNORE THE POST. But don't fucking start a boner killing back and forth that makes me read a bunch of shit I don't care about when I came here to fucking cum all over my hand. I fucking hate you fucking people. Kill yourselves, all of you.

kek its the president

Sit down old cracker and let me tell you how it is We wuz kangz Sup Forums is about bbc with white women because we all no fellow niggefs get all the pussy.
Sup Forums IS OWNED BY THE BLACKS.
PEACE

Do you live in funky town? If not, would you like me to take you to funky town?