What is the best way to commit suicide? I mean the fastest, least painful way

What is the best way to commit suicide? I mean the fastest, least painful way.
I've tried three times and all three times failed. First two times was overdose on Xanax
Third time bleach.

Maybe fourth time I'll be lucky.

Yeah yeah I'm a pussy for not doing it the hardcore way I know, but death is death.

Other urls found in this thread:

jerryhunt.org/kill.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't judge my decisions either.

Bullet to tha brain.

Can't get access to a gun.

Google how to tie a noose and hang yourself the old fashioned way. The best way Sup Forumsrother.

Radiation of around 6 to 10 Sv. Will kill you with a chance of 100%, but you still have up to 14 days to live from the moment of exposition.

You asked the question I just answered it

Just go to the tallest building you can and jump

If you really want to die, you'll find a fucking way. Pussy

Helium tank gas mask.

Jesus that is one of the most painful ways to do it. Btw how the fuck will he get access to such radiation volumes?

Google Michael hutchence. mofo did it by accident while having a good time! that is a simple easy to go way. no pain. just ease down on a noose until the corrotid artery is cut off a bit and you drift away. ps make sure you slay some cunts in a suicide note and mail a copy to the media too.

This

If you honestly want to die, you wont fail. You're just fishing for attention from your family and friends. Pathetic.

>wont do anything "hardcore"
>tried to kill himself with bleach
>dying by bleach not hardcore
fake and gay. go suck a dildo op.

Lethal injection. Travel to a country with assisted suicide.

Why would you ky in the first place?. We are all going to die what's the rush?.

You've failed 3 times because you don't really want to die. Simple as that.

Your suicide attempts are just cries for help, just like this thread.

Either toughen the fuck up and get on with life, or go buy a fucking rope, tie a noose in a tree, and get it over with.

I'm pretty confident you won't though. Because you don't want to die. You just want the attention.

To be honest. Hanging myself is the next option. Only problem I have is a need to find an abandoned building or something in which I can do it. Mom's birthday is also coming up. I'm going to scar them all for life, but I don't want to be a dick and do it before her big day. I'd wait a couple of weeks till afterwards.

Dying is easy. Real easy. You are alive, if you did try to kill yourself, because you put no thought into it. Anyone who wants to die, really wants to die, who puts a little thought into it, dies. The human body is really easy to kill, you can do it accidentally by falling wrong or eating the wrong thing. You are one (or more) of these: An idiot, an attention hound, or just a baiting Sup Forumstard.

Ever saw the Nike logo?

So he needs care and attention.

Don't we all.

Cut him some slack Dr. Care.

There is no best way. Man up and get your shit together.

I've had a hard life, you pussy little bitch, if anyone has a reason to kill themselves, it's me....and I'm still here. Don't be a fucking quitter.

are you the guy from my caffeine thread?

Nigger, stop posting this shit and go die already or shut the fuck up.

Dying may be easy, but sympathy about a rough patch? That's rare.

So here it is: don't die. Not yet.
Wait a year. Live. See new places. Help the poor. Take care if a dog that needs it.

Trust me. I've been where you are.

>>Blabbing about his own sad life and has no fucking clue what others also go through.

Shut the fuck up your decaying shit pussy cunt motherfucking bloody mary hardnip cock cutting babboon fucking idiotic masterpiece of shit.

hanging is the way to go.
Pretty reliable.
You could just hang yourself on a tree.
No forrests arround?

So just hang yourself already, remember to ask your mom to post it here in Sup Forums.

Your decisions suck.

No I reside in a small town in the middle of the Karoo.

You get evil
Then you get this

If you can't get acess to a gun you're just too young. Quit feeling sorry for yourself and find things that make you happy. High school is temporary bro. Life gets better

If you're serious OP, please don't do it. Life is a valuable thing, I know it sucks at times, but there's a lot of joy out there, you just have to make the effort to search for it.

I'm 28. In the accounting department. In a tight relationship.

I do not cry about bullshit matey.
Neither have I committed a dreadful crime.

I just want out

If someone comes up to me and says "I'm having a rough time. Life just don't seem worth it." I'm a nice sympathetic guy. If someone comes up to me and says they are contemplating suicide, I tell them to do everyone a favor and do it or stop lying about wanting to do it. Both are suicidal, potentially, but the 2nd one is an attention whore whiner and the world would be better off without them. I consider suicide a lot, but no one hears about it. I'm alive because I did the work of convincing myself life is worth it. I do it every day. Only the weak kill themselves or just whine about life sucking. Life sucks. We all know that. Find a way to deal with it or die.

sometimes suicide is the answer regardless of what people think or say, that doesn't make you weak. sometimes people have no reason to go on. the only reason i havent killed myself yet is because i had my lil bro...

Put your head on the train rail and wait. It will be over in less than a second. You don't risk anything, 100% chance of success.

Nice kill yourself and send me a link to your girlfriend's facebook acc. I'll give her a better life and ease her with my cock while she cries about your death. She will forget you in no time.

Hold breath.

Just do it faggot

I asked Sup Forums for advice, I don't blab about it to everyone I know. Nobody knows about how I feel. Sup Forums is a fucking side bitch everyone runs to for advice. I don't want anybody's sympathy. I just fucking need what I came for you piece of fucking shit.

This. Buy a CPAP mask and hose online. Connect to helium tank (available at Walmart/Target/etc). Breath normally. Profit.

This is what I'm talking about. Thanks m8. Fuck the rest

You get evil
then this.

then this

CO Gas
jerryhunt.org/kill.htm

>masterpiece of shit

kek

Just kill yourself already GEESH

i think you must replace helium with CO to be successfull

you're retarded for trying to end your existence if you are perfectly healthy

I'm not perfectly healthy. I'm psychologically a little more fucked up than anticipated.

If you breathe in Helium for a solid 30 minutes, you're off to the afterlife mate. You'll probably doze off in about 5 minutes or so due to lack of Oxygen, but there's still a chance of being saved in the meantime if someone finds you (and probably ending up a vegetable due to brain damage). If you're uninterrupted for 30 minutes or so, your body can no longer cope with the hypoxia and will start shutting down.

Only thing you'll have to make sure, is that the mask is put on securely. If you start having spasms and it falls off, you're just as fucked as if someone were to find you - you're not 'dead', but not very much alive either.

CO2 would be really painfull nigger. Your body can't tell the diference between O2 and Helium, so you won't fell anything, just die.

or use a plastic bag

You know the saying of "the third time is the charm"?
That means that you have already used your allotted suicide attempts and that you should find ways of improving your life instead.

CO Carbon Monoxide

hahaha >overdose on xannax
just get a shotgun and blow your brains out and if you can't get a gun than you're too young to be on this site.

I swear I read co2

CO coolaid overdose

noice

Learn to read motherfucker.

You're too dumb to be on this side.

i did read and it said painless death, a blow to the head is the most least painful.

> most least
kys

yes most least are you fucking 12? (yes)

it's either the most or the least not most least

kek

still works.

never heard anyone say it

Choo Choo! Not only do you rekt your shit but you make people late to or from work so you'll be remembered for a while.

now you have :)

yeah a retard

I understand how OP feels.

As a post graduate in psychology, I've learned that multiple subjects differ to the suicide conclusion.
Statistics also plead that those who were more afraid of killing themselves were the ones to kill themselves the quickest.

Life isn't easy buddy, but reconsider what you will leave behind with your family due to your selfish acts. They will be in greater pain than you have ever been in your entire life.

your own personal insecurities seem to be showing...

Did you just scratch all of that out of your ass?

tl;dr
op is a attention seeker faggot

/thread

What if OP does kill himself. Would he still be the attention seeker?

prob yeah, but he may be just a faggot.

Nobody cares

this is Sup Forums do you think we care if anyone an heroes?

Tried 3 times and failed
>complete failure

Your English did not penetrate my tympanic membrane, could you please repeat that in a formal matter.

leave me alone ffs

Hire a hitman to kill you. You won't even know you're dead.

Thank me when you are dead

Good lordy lord this

That is the best plan ever.