I ended up doing one more. I'm not gonna do any more hardcore requests...

I ended up doing one more. I'm not gonna do any more hardcore requests. But smile sexual stuff and simple pain requests like carving a name or initials are fine.

You can also submit requests here.

[email protected]

I kinda want to get a decent number of emails. So I can work on them on different nights.

Request you stop being degenerate

That is just an unrealistic ask.

I know man, I just won't have time to clean up anything big before work.

What do you get out of this?

Honestly the (You)s and a sexual kick as well. I should probably try and find an actual Don out there.

Jesus fucking Christ. Its like BME pain Olympics only you've been at it for 5 hours straight.

I'll hand it to you OP. I'm no newfag, and this is definitely the most morbid thing I've seen in real time.

You're really going to work like after mutilating yourself? That's almost as terrifying as the mutilation itself Sup Forumsro!

Yup. I'll be tired.

There are some built in barriers too. I find it hard to stab myself for example.

Why don't you go on Craigslist and find someone into S&M rather than cut off your nips for Sup Forums? Don't get me wrong, this has been wildly entertaining, but user if you are really doing it for sexual pleasure and (You)'s I think you should find a *ehem* slightly healthier way of getting off.
>just one monumentally depressed guy to a cutter.
>*ba dum tsss*

where is the old thread?

my tattoo is nicer than yours

It's priceless

Carve this character: 虁

Cause it's cool, that's why.

post all your old stuff

this nigger literally cut off his own nipple earlier and put it on his dick.

Holy shit that's legit I need to see that man

Wow, did he really do that?

I saw the earlier solicitation thread but it looked fake so i didnt click it.

You snooze, you lose, it seems.

I heard this was going on in Pol by the time I got here I guess it was over...

If it really happened, the images will be reposted soon enough.

Include me in the screencap.

Gone now. Sorry gents. Swear to god it he was taking mutilation requests for timestamped pictures of tits and cut off his fucking nipple with wire cutters, along with sticking needles in his dick, cutting... Honestly shocked he didn't an hero at the end.

There were only 50ish unique posters in the thread... Christ I hope someone did

I can't honestly beleave no one kept those pics to fap too this is Sup Forums damnit.

It only takes a moment to archive the whole thread.

I kid not I rubbed my hands together like a damn villain when I read that.

At the time I was still in total shock I legitimately watched a guy cut off his nipple and stab his genitals tbqh. He said he was leaving so I left the tab and stared at the ceiling in awe of the lulz.

Emailed you OP

You should still have the images cached.

Was in a private browsing tab sadly. They're gone with the wind. He will be back..... Trust and believe if he doesn't an hero on the way to work in light of what he's done....... He will be back.

I know I'll be waiting lel

Aw what. i missed the end after he said he was going to bed. Ive still got both original tabs open.. i couldnt close them. So intense. I guess ill start capping

dump em here for lulz

May i present, the corkscrew.

>hardcore

Bitch pleeeeeaaaaassseeeee

Those baby scratches ain't Shit

What about the nipple?