5) Arsene Wenger (Arsenal) - €0.82 million
6) Diego Simeone (Atlético Madrid) - €0.77 million
7) Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool) - €0.692 million
8) Antonio Conte (Chelsea) - €0.641
9) Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid) - €0.449
10) Unai Emery (PSG) - €0.42

How does /market/ explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/premierleague/1470906/pep-guardiola-sensationally-took-a-pay-cut-to-take-over-premier-league-giants-manchester-city-as-manager/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>best managers paid less
>overrated garbage on top

seems normal

This. The bottom 5 are better than the top.

>not winning the league with PSG
Emery is a meme

holy shit they unironically doesn't rate Zidane

Besides Emery. Zidane, Conte, Klopp, and Simeone are unironuically better than the other 5 at the moment.

I don't believe Enrique s paid that much. If he is he has the best agent ever.

>ywn get paid millions of shekels for fielding Messi/Suarez/Neymar/Iniesta week in week out

>3) Jose Mourinho (Man Utd) - €1.36 million

Laughing all the way to the bank whilst tanking them and getting Mendes big pay days

Zidane not been able to command a higher salary after winning the cl twice?

He doesnt need to

I thought Newcastle was giving Benitez top 10 money, I guess I read fake news lol

He's on a 1 and a half year deal, he'll probably renew in the summer to a much larger salary.

It might have been last season but there's been a ton of managerial changes among the top teams this season and they all want more than they were paid previously.

Wenger is that high up because he's been at the club for 20 years. Everyone who earns more than him is at a club that has lots of money and is willing to pay their managers that much.

this

the team manages itself

U WOT M8

George Michael was a football manager as well?

>10) Unai Emery (PSG) - €0.42

>1) Luis Enrique (Barcelona) - €1.56 million
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Actually, Emery can't do jack shit when Kluivert is in charge of recruiting players
>ben arfa
>meunier
>krychowiak
>Jesé
and you inherit
>aerola/trapp
>injured pastore
>di maria

Paradox being that Cavani is the only one scoring goals in the team.
If Verratti and Cavani were injured the team would not even be in the top 8.

Emery being a meme coach is one thing but the absolute state of those players doesn't help.
They recruited Lo Celso and Draxler, but I expect them to be as bad as Di Maria 2bh

Why do soccer managers make so little? Bill Belichick makes 7.5 million

Holy shit I wonder what could he do in a league with no competition and with such shitty players as di maria (good so far) areola (named in every young/revelation XI) and with players totally unrelated to him in any way like Krychowiak and Jese, plus having to cope with the outstanding performance of the team with Laurent Blanc, one of the best managers of all time. Must be so difficult.

Guardiola makes 12 million GBP a year

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/premierleague/1470906/pep-guardiola-sensationally-took-a-pay-cut-to-take-over-premier-league-giants-manchester-city-as-manager/

those numbers are monthly

>failing to read the very first sentence

this doesnt make sense.... how can neymar be on newcastle united wages whilst their manager is the best paid in the world?!

>top 5 managers are far worse than the bottom 5

wow lads

fell for the dumb american joke

Those figures are off.

>you now remember Javier Pastore

>5) Arsene Wenger (Arsenal) - €0.82 million
Absolute madman. Only if he were was good at negotiating the salary of his players and transfers, he might actually win something.

The fact that he was there for years while not achieving shit for over a decade is still crazy though.