>Get hit by retard whose on his phone wile riding bike
daily occurence

>be american
>get plane'd

Amuricans have aldready been planed

>be dutch
>get speedboat'd

NOBODY SAY SCOOTER

I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BEAT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF THE EUROFAGS WHO SCREENCAPS THIS.

>be bulgarian
>get.... no, just step aside
kek, when will these westerns learn

>be finnish
>get spora'd

Um are eastern Europeans suppose to be brown?

You forgot
>Be American
>Get plane'd

So I guess ours will be

>Be Finnish
>Get sleigh'd

No, ours is spora'd

no, these are gypsies
you want some?

/n/ - the board of peace

Every civilized country has those. Oh my god I am so EMBARESSED by my fellow countrymen. Rest assured most of us aren't like this, and don't wish to boast with such a feeble method of public transportation. It's just that to the more "yokel" kind of a mindset, trams are percieved as some sort of a civilized method of transportation. This is partly due to our cultural history where cities of significance (not significant in the scale of ACTUAL EUROPEAN history) had some sort of a tram system. Alas, we commonly refer to them as "sporas" because of our shared cultural heritage with Sweden (and more specifically the swedish language), where 'spÄrvagn' stands for 'raitionvaunu' which stands for tram, so more culutred of our cities (or city ;) ) has developed a form of a cultural identity, which includes calling things after their swedish language alternative.

Again I apologize for any CONFUSION my countryman might have bestown upon you and I assure you that not all of us are like him...

Wow.... never thought a fellow countryman could be so rude to a fellow countryman...... leaves me a bit speechless to be quite honest... rude...

underrated post

>be American
>get plane'd
>elect Trump
>get diabeeeetus'd
>take the shart to the mart
>get motorizedshoppingcarted

plane'd

You guys should really take some tips from us. We literally foil attacks on our country weekly.

>Be egyptian
>Get camele'd