What happened with the first girl that you truly loved?

What happened with the first girl that you truly loved?

Got engaged

we're now like best friends but i'm sure we're gonna fuck again before the both of us will get married.

Broke up with me because I was too jealous and lied to her about some stuff lel

She gave me a blumkin

Currently dating, had much needed sex yesterday, gonna see her again today.

she will left me someday and i will start to be myself again (maybe?)

she fucked her older sisters ex boyfriend, blamed me for self harm when I stopped talking to her after the fact, and tried to honeytrap me again recently

feels bad man

I broke up as a troubled teen. She is now married and has 2 kids. But I had 3 gf since then, now I have a beautiful one and a really good paid job. So I dont really care, but sometimes think about her.

She got married and had 2 kids.
This was 17 years ago.

Are you me? Same fucking shit

As expected, it went to shit.

She dyed.. her hair.

so sorry

i realized she a infidel and is haram

She is fucking gone

She was a top quality memer,she wasn't ashamed of her body,she was funny in her own way. She accepted me as I am.

God fucking damnit.

she hit puberty

left me and married her 40 year old boss.

I cheated on her with my friend because we were both kiss less virgins and I asked my friend for advice and some help but things escalated so she and I fucked. Told the girl about it a couple years later and we almost got back together, but we're p good friends and I helped her get through some hard times

Still togheter

She rejected me then destroyed my family with lies and made me forever have a major distrust in women.

The saddest part is i still love her.

Fuck, what did you do to her?

I joined the army we lost touch and when I tired talking to her again she told me she couldn't date someone who kolled sand niggers

Damn

I fucked it up, no better way to say it. Plain and simple I ruined one of the happiest things in my life. You can't let shit get you down though, we're all here to just live so thats what I'm doing, living as best I can.

More or less cheated on her with a good friend of her.

This. One day someone else will come along

I became more and more jaded towards everyone,including her,took her for grandet.

If I was her,I'd leave myself too.

Dated for 7 month, she left me because she doesn't love me anymore

Thought everything was fine, then we got drunk with her best friend one night and had a threesome. It was after that I started hearing stories about her fucking my friends. Looking back, we were terrible together, but the sex was amazing

We had sex twice she blew me three times she kissed two other guys I beat her up, I miss being a kid
Anons it was so long ago

>"Im sorry user, but im just not ready for a relationship"
>she was just now saying this after 4 months
>we break up and like 6 weeks later she gets a new dude

I am 28 and I am not sure I know what non-platonic love is.
I felt sparks for a girl named Allison once, but perhaps it was her beauty, for I know only her first name and remember only her face and bright green eyes.

Turned NB, cut her hair, changed her name and started banging dykes in the school band

>kissed only once
>friendzone for 11 yrs, only loved her that time
>separated by life, memories/feels fade away
>she is a gf of a twice the age guy, rich ofc as fuck
>still thinking about her weekly

Married her, 7 years strong

dont know never new her name just saw her across the dinner hall at school and thought she was the most beautiful girl i had ever seen but i never tryed talking to her i hope she is happy

Marrying her in a week and 4 days.

Coming up quick, man.

Became strangers. She blocked me over FB. Don't respond to anything.

dumped me when I was 16
fucked much prettier girls since.

2 years into our relationship some bullshit got into her head and she went crazy. And that parts a very long story.

Took another 2 years to fully accept she was unsaveable and i had to get out.

Started dating her like 13 years ago now I think?

I realized it wasn't love, and knowing her was a mistake.

married her. Ten years later and no regrets.

Same

I went into the army. We broke up while I was in AIT

love is just a chemical process in your brain that causes you to breed.
and the only reason people think it's this magical thing (true love) is just buying into hollywood propaganda and marketing schemes, just sayin

Literally everything in the universe can be broken down to a chemical or an physical process. Doesn't mean that nothing holds any meaning.

After highschool she cheated on me when she went away to college

Long distance rarely works

We would get back together every Time she came home then split up again whenever she left

After a couple cycles of this I joined the military to go kill brown people instead

I left her. Didn't want to but I was forced to make a choice and honestly, I chose wrong.
Long time ago, don't really think about her much anymore though.

nothing holds meaning until you give it meaning, and we're easily manipulated

This.

It's called attaching emotions to the chemical reactions. Something the autists on Sup Forums can't understand

we grew into being different types of people, so we decided to split up. it was mutual, we've both moved onto new, healthier relationships and we're happy for eachother.

sometimes it just stops working, yo.

Meaning is subjective yeah, but doesn't mean it isn't valid. If you live your entire life with the attitude of 'nothing matters because nothing holds meaning outside our own perception' you're going to be pretty fucking miserable.

Either that or enlightened, but that's not likely.

he's just wants to be sullen and hollow because somewhere along the line he figured that intelligence was his only redeeming quality.

She told me she liked reddit, and that Donald Trump is a monster.

I loved her for 10 years but that was the last straw

love always dies, but it's not necessarily a bad thing.

I had a nervous breakdown, she left me.
No hard feelings, just haven't spoken to her since though.

I remember asking a monk about this, got dragged along to a pilgrimage. He was talking about impermanence and I asked how he can think that nothing lasts when there's couples who stay together for ever.

He thought for a second and said 'Maybe they are happy for the rest of their time together, then one dies and that is that'.

Pretty morbid.

I ate her family in front of her, and then made her lick up the blood. She died from HIV.

Never met her

>be me
>be 17
>go to exchange student program for 10 months to mexico
>be me in mexico
>Juan.jpg
>in the first month the club has a big regional meeting in Tijuana for 4 days
>meet a girl there
>when we go back to our cities in mexico, we talk on skype every night
>i want to visit her, but last minute it turns out i can't, because of visa problems
>she can't visit me either
>continue talking through skype
>fast forward 7 months
>another regional club meeting for 4 days
>wefinnalygonnameet.gif
>we meet
>first 2 nights everything's chill, we make out and stuff
>3rd night we go to a disco
>she doesn't really talk to me and it seems she's avoiding me
>wtf.jpg
>dancing in the disco
>see her making out with a girl
>bump.png
>see her make out with a guy
>sad...
>she said she did it because "she felt she had to do it"
>i was sad for nearly a year after that

She was a mentally fucked up slut who craved adoration and I was a beta faggot.

She used me as a mental scratching pole while I orbited like a pathetic omega.

In the end between her many bfs and fuck buddies, we fucked a few times and I loved it. I still am confused. I think she fucked me because she loved me too and I cant understand why we never dated. But I found out she told her friends that she was drunk and didn't know what she was doing.

This crushed me on the inside and I never forgave her. Finally I started to grow a pair and left her out of my life...

I still love her with a passion. But I also hate her.

I worry that I will never love anything else the same as I did (probably 'do') her.

Fuck...

yeah dude i agree, i'm just trying to say that bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks, and dont waste all your time chasing after "true love"

actually feels bad for you man

Married her two years ago.

Wer'e still in contact. She still goes to school w/ me and. She was my first and probably only gf. I was so clueless in our relationship because i've been through some stuff (i was raped by my best friend a few years before i met her and kept it a secret) and was really afraid of doing anything considered 'wrong' or 'not manly'. In retrospective , i think i loved her more than she loved me. She was my everything

I can respect a man with principles. Good job user

I'm with her right now.

I broke up with her because she was more of a burden than an addition to my life. She lives alone with 2 cats, is highly mentally instable and unhappy, and weighs 160kg now.

True story.

He is right though. If there is no afterlife everything ends with death

Currently waiting for the preliminary hearing is what happened.

It's a long distance relationship, I'm now coming to realise how much of a horrible idea it was and how much of a bitch she can be. Probably gonna end it soon but I'm not sure how

she used me for sex, than did the same with a friend and disappeared from my life.
I thought we had something, but she was just acting.
Cold ass bitch.

She is at work now. Will be home in a few hours.

she got fat and ugly as fuck

Don't know haven't seen her since 2004

No one ever loved me and even mine was superficial

turned out to be a bitch and we broke up over a decade ago. i heard shes getting engaged now and im glad i never married her tbh lel

We were in a ldr
She left me after 3 years for a guy closer to her, still few hours away tho
I think we came to realize we had different values, she is pretty liberal and I lean more conservative. And while I didn't mind that, she did
Or that's what I tell myself, I never knew what the exact reason she left me was

She is fucking my ex best friend, and cousin (by marriage) and they are raising some other guys baby.

Still miss her sometimes.

She died of cancer, i was this night with her in hospital, i saw her last breath, now i became user without life, sometimes i try with other girls start something new but i'm just burned out, i can't... life is shit, i hope i'll die fast and stop thinking about her every night, i hear her voice talking to me at night and i see her smile, when i'm crying every night hatered to file burns in my veins, i just want to don't think about it but she was part of my life, it was good young girl with clean heart, perfect... now i'm on 4 chan every day, and i keep refreshing and scrolling, just to hide my pain in memes and try don't think about it just for a moment...

I loved her but I'm glad I'll never see her again

I dumped her because she gave me an ultimatum and wanted me to change into probably what she thought was an alpha male.
Turned out that she met a guy right after me, he got her pregnant by mistake, she lost the baby and dumped him cause he didn't want to be a father anyway.
Then later she apparently met some other guy that prevented her to see her friends and parents and abused her psychologically.
If those guys are alpha males, i'm glad i'm not one of those.

She cheated and we broke up. She became a college slut and fucked a ton of dudes and then got fat. I'm happily married now and I wouldn't trade my wife for anything.

she moved far away and now we haven't talked for a year and all i do is sit on my ass and waste my life away

her husband found out about us

she got a tattoo and i threw her out of my apartment.
we were serious and talking about engagement and stuff so she moved out of her place and moved in with me
then one day after work she 'surprises' me with a small double heart tattoo on her ankle saying its us and shit
she looked like a degenerate
broke up. wise decision on my part. tattooed people are whores

She was mentally unstable. Abused as a child beat up, locked in closets and shit had a lot of baggage. Was incredibility pretty and everything I wanted in a woman. We dated for 3 years. Close friends for 3 years before. I started working a killer job making 120k+ a year to support our asses because she couldn't really function at all. Me being focused on helping her and supporting her led to her getting less attention from me. She demonized me, made me out to be the sole root to all her problems and would try to through me through emotional distress... I don't fall for the shit, making her even more mad at nothing. She has no idea how society works or how much cash we need to live comfortable, or to even be able to retire or move around. Her mental problems caused her to just leave because I was doing "nothing right" but everything I did was a problem. I'm sure she just doesn't have the capacity to see the future I'm trying to provide. She couldn't handle I was in control of my feelings and life. She wanted a beta dude to walk over and make feel bad. Ain't me. So she ended up leaving and coming back when she see she fucked up... I gave her a shot but I'm moving on. Hopefully to a woman that values what I do and wants to have a full life. I loved this woman to death. I still do and always will. She made my soul resonate. Honestly she made me a better man, and lover.

We broke up. We are still very good friends, gonna see her this weekend tho.

Split up my senior year of high school. She has 4 kids and her 2nd husband cheats on her all the time so she started cheating on him with me.

What is love?

Are you me? I'm actually in your previus stage, studying and working my shit up to provide a nice and steady life but my GF always argues about "time, support and attention". I'm currently working 40 hours a week, finishing my college and still hearing bullshit. I'm pretty much about to break up and move along, hopefullly to a more supporting woman.

She ended up having two kids both with down syndrome and then got really fat and became a feminazi.

She didn't want to be any more than friends :()
:()=kek cause it looks like a frog

It sucks. I work 40 hours. Anytime I wasn't at work I was up her ass. Literally didn't understand we need money and lots of it if shes not ever gonna work. If you love her let her leave. Ride it out. She may change her mind if not shes not worth your struggle or time. A woman will come along and see what you are worth and never make you feel such way. Least what I had gotten from it.

No idea. She moved to another state before I started college. I never had the balls to actually tell her how I felt, but it's even worse because she knew, and was interested, but was waiting for me to say something--and I, being a retarded kid, was totally oblivious.

I'M happy for you bro

baby don't hurt me

Same haha

probably a show on netflix that normies watch