youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik
youtube.com/watch?v=9jOqOlETcRU
abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
thefreethoughtproject.com/court-police-departments-refuse-hire-smart/
youtube.com/watch?v=cXMVhkQ-4LM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NO, OFFICER, I AM NOT DONE TELLING YOU ABOUT RON PAUL YET

TELL ME WHERE IS SAYS THAT YOU CAN PULL ME OVER IN THE BOOK OF LAWS, OFFICER, PLEASE, TELL ME

You don't need to give consent to get a traffic citation. Am I free to stay?

No, I just asked you for license and registration. Don't make this into more than it needs to be. I was gonna let you off with a warning but you decided to be a shithead.

Oh boy, 'sovereign citizens' getting owned thread?

youtu.be/QCozh_vbYdM

BUT OFFICER I SAW A YOUTUBE VIDEO WHERE SOMEONE GROSSLY MISINTERPRETED A DOCUMENT WRITTEN 300 YEARS AGO. AM I FREE TO GO???

rights are imaginary

always remember that violence gets the final say

>people post this without mentioning he lost his job and had to pay damages

more please

or more like "BACK THE FUCK OFF ME PIGGY!!!" thread

youtube.com/watch?v=acLpCbbZ1fk

have you ever actually dealt irl with a sovereign citizen? Those people are the absolute worst to fucking deal with. Teenagers on meth are a goddamned pleasure compared to those cunts.

They can clearly pull you over. They have every right to ask questions. They have every right to issue a ticket if they saw you violate a traffic law.

But you have the right not to answer their questions, to refuse to be searched, to ask them to go ahead and do whatever they're going to do and let you depart. If they don't have a reason to suspect you of a specific crime they can't really take it any further, legally.

Just be respectful about it. They aren't the enemy but they do tend to be dumb and volatile so don't try this if you are also dumb and volatile. Because they are armed and all that.

If you can handle the stress without losing your shit though, by all means. Assert your rights peacefully, you might even manage to educate the policeman.

This is still America, right?

>NO OFFICER I WASN'T DRIVING, I WAS TRAVELLING
>CAN YOU PROVE THAT I'M DRIVING THIS CAR?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn5UC5G2uEQ

I'M NOT DRIVING

I'M TRAVELING

AND I'M FREE TO TRAVEL, SHITLORD

>Assert your rights peacefully, you might even manage to educate the policeman.

you have never actually spoken to an officer, have you?

>are you in the driver seat of a vehicle that was moving?
>the law defines you as driving the vehicle, sir. please step out of the vehicle.

>is speeding a crime

What?

What kind of question is that? Jesus what a moron.

>SHOW ME WHERE IT SAYS THAT IN THE ;AW
>I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR SUPERVISOR
>HELP POLICE BRUTALITY

>i am the supervisior, you may speak to me.

what is it that you would like to say, citizen?

who is this and what happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=7vD9wAytSks

>I dindu nuffin

Forgot to add that part in.

>call the police!
>sir, we are the police

this has to be satire

Oh shit you're right, I need to sudoku

Made my morning

officer killed first day on job KEKKLES

youtube.com/watch?v=H6QCjWQo78o

what's your name, identify yourself please.

This is not true. If a cop asks you for your name, id, etc., you have to tel him. If you refuse, you'll be charged with a minimum of obstructing, you will be imprisoned, you possessions will be logged into evidence, and your vehicle will be impounded at your expense.

AM I BEING DETAINED??!?!?!?!?

>bootlicker

Why do Americans dislike police so much

>he doesn't understand U.S. Law

you stand to gain nothing by not cooperating and the laws are designed against you

but keep parading your pride like it matters. you can sit smugly in your holding cell

because they think they are judge, jury, executioner

they believe they are entitled to respect

i wont say a word to a cop i'll take the failure to comply charge

I think a lot of people see them as above the law they enforce. They are in a higher social caste , along with the rich and politicians, that are mostly untouchable.

>in america cops can get away with breaking your window for a traffic stop

>all you had to do was give me your drivers license
kek

AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED

On the contrary, I was raised by a defense attorney, I was doing this shit before it was cool.
IF you are driving the car then yes, you need to provide your license which identifies you.

If you're a passenger in the car, or if you are walking, that's not really true.

A lot of cops want it to be true. Some are dumb enough to actually arrest you for it but that won't work out the way they think. More of them will, in that situation, start trying to provoke you into doing something *else* they can arrest you for instead.

Already mentioned it's dangerous.

And yeah, definitely NOT a way to get away with smuggling dope user, if that's what you're implying. This is something you do if you're a straight edge that loves this country and never breaks the law, to try to combat decadence, it's not some kind of loophole for crime.

Yall laugh butt they were telling cops to watch out for Ron Paul people. One time I got pulled over and a cop made a thing about my Ron Paul bumper sticker

>those Australians shitposting irl

their windows are broken pursuant to their arrest for failing to obey lawful orders, not their traffic violations.

>Implying you need to be a sovereign citizen to resist unlawful police stops and checkpoints

Bootlicker.

In America a cop can take your money during a traffic stop if they think you have too much of it

t. assmad sovereign citizen

>it's not some kind of loophole for crime.

Except when you have some weed under your seat, and you politely refuse the police to search your vehicle..

You have to admit Voldemort ripping his window off was pretty badass.

Why do people dislike any criminal gang?

youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik

THREAD THEME SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=9jOqOlETcRU

Holy shit, fucking kek

The video you just posted is a fantastic video, but has absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread.

Of course you shouldn't consent to a search of your vehicle, or answer any questions that aren't relevant to the traffic stop, but if an officer pulls you over for a violation and wants your information, you are obligated to provide it there, or be detained and provide it in court.

I guess you're ignorant of stop and identify statutes.

t. too fat to patrol the streets

>in court
At the police department*

Not unless the jail is in the same building as the police department.

It pays :)

Man if you got enough weed under your seat to be worried about it and you're getting pulled over you already fucked up. Of course consenting to the search just guarantees you are arrested and convicted, so you shouldn't do that, but refusal is only going to get you out of it if the cop is a dumbass. If he does it right he'll just let out a big sigh when you refuse, like you defeated him and he gives up. He'll tell you to wait there, take your license with him, go back to the car, and contact dispatch. Tell them he smells weed and you refused the search, he needs an expedited warrant. He'll stall you till he gets it, and you'll go in anyway.

Of course if he's a dumbass and just plays alpha male yanks you out of the car and finds your weed that way, well, I guess it works for you once user. Still lost your weed and a lot of time and hassle to deal with it though. Why are you smuggling weed anyhow? What are you a hippy?

Anyway, police departments in many places in the US actually make it a policy not to hire anyone with an IQ much over 100 and THAT is a huge fucking problem for this country and it's only been getting worse. A country with an incompetent police force is a country with a severe problem. Something has to be done. One thing that can be done by citizens is to spot-test their skills and report the results, to raise awareness.

>Anyway, police departments in many places in the US actually make it a policy not to hire anyone with an IQ much over 100

source

>he thinks anyone who disagrees with his retarded articles of confederacy bullshit is a cop

ok bud

There's 2 "cultures" that hate cops. You've got the right wing "Sovereign Citizen" crowd, then Liberals. Both think cops are above the law and are "judgejuryexecutioner" etc. See: "He wuz a gud boy, he dindu nuffin" and "AM I BEING DETAINED".

To be fair, there have been a good amount of cops abusing their authority, and I support the idea of all cops having body cams. At the same time though, you're far more likely to have a heart attack, contract Cancer, fall off a ladder, or have a Doctor kill you through malpractice, than a cop killing you.

Both sides often escalate minor situations into more serious one's, often by refusing to identify themselves or by physically provoking an officer.

We're not proud of this.

LMGTFY
thefreethoughtproject.com/court-police-departments-refuse-hire-smart/

Top two hits. Was that so hard?

Grr mispost this: was obviously for you.

and
pic related.

who? david mitchell?

time for another donut run officer farva

>use of force has dropped severely
That's because we have cops that are now afraid of doing their jobs. If they rightfully restrain someone with force that person is going to sue and the media will make the cop look evil and he'll lose his job.

>angry liberal complains that she gets a ticket, threatens to make a complaint that the officer used force
>police officer points to the chest camera
>liberal has to accept they're a fucking retard

are you a fucking idiot?

This user is almost right, but they'd call to see if there are any K9s and/or DREs (drug recognition experts) working. The DREs can do what amounts to a a field sobriety test, and if they think you're high they can arrest you for whatever your jurisdictions version of DUI is. If the K9 indicates you'll be arrested and if they don't find the drugs right away, your vehicle will be impounded at your expense and slowly disassembled in their impound lot. Even if there are none of the above, there are times they can arrest you under suspicion of DUI and get a blood draw. lolz.

About the IQ thing; that sounds like b.s. I've never heard of a department issuing iq tests. Most testing is done before you're admitted to POST academies and then once your in POST. Most cops are just stupid because it's a shit job, who wants to get stuck with needles for $30 an hour?

I've actually used the "Am I being detained" on a cop who was on a fishing expedition. It didn't take him long to figure out that I was setting him up for a lawsuit, and he let me go. But I also was pushing him on what particular crime he suspected me of committing, and he couldn't answer.

It's also allegedly because cops AND other people know they can't lie about what occurred. It's protects cops and the people they are speaking to.

Having a more transparent process for traffic stops and minor crimes is a good thing, it keeps things factual. If cops are afraid of that, they need to adapt and realize this protects them too.

AM I BEING DETAINED?

here you can refuse field sobriety tests but they take your license away for 1 year. way better than a DUI

Cops *should* be afraid that if they break the law themselves, they will lose their jobs. Cops *should* be afraid that if they behave incompetently, they can lose their job. *I* have that fear, and I don't know what you do but it's probably a good bet you have that fear too, why should they be an exception?

The LAST thing you need in a police uniform is someone that watches hollywood dramas all day and thinks he's the 'good guy' that's supposed to stop the 'bad guys' by any means necessary.

Oh absolutely that's part of the statistics. I don't hate cops and I like to point that out myself. Body cams are good things, they work both ways. They catch bad cops, and they catch criminals trying to shift blame onto good cops. Win win.

Like dashcams, though, you have to make sure they can't be turned off. Pic related. You can see one of them remembers the dashcam, runs back and turns it off at the end of the gif. If only he had done that a few seconds earlier we'd never know...

ARE YOU DETAINING ME?

It's not bullshit.

> A man whose bid to become a police officer was rejected after he scored too high on an intelligence test has lost an appeal in his federal lawsuit against the city.

It sounds like it would be much more convenient to just not drink and drive

YES!

know any black women?

I asked a cop if I was being arrested and he was like "the record will show you were arrested and 'released on recognize'"

As long as you aren't screaming or being purposefully aggressive they're cool. He even gave me my knife back afterwards.

not everyone can have their mom drive them around

>I am not driving, I am traveling
LOL

KEK

The only reason I litter is because of open container laws.

this works as long as the judicial system is not staffed by subverters siding against police per default

So you risk the lives of other people on the road? Do you have any idea how many people die each year because of drunk drivers?

You consented when you signed the paperwork for your driver's license. You entered a commercial contract with the state. You voluntarily relinquished your "rights" when you signed up. Don't like it? Don't drive.

I know a guy who tried that "sovereign citizen" stuff for a while, no driver's license, no registration, no license plates. He carried around a stack of papers, SCOTUS table of authorities, etc., but eventually the cops pulled him over for the last time and subtly threatened to kill him.

Tl;dr, no matter what you think your "rights" are, the state has the power to fuck with you until you comply.

Yeah, people can refuse here too, but usually that results in a blood draw.
eh? dashcams can't be turned off. they're continuously recording and just rewriting. the footage is saved + the previous 30 seconds after lights and/or sirens are triggered. looked like the cop was just going back to his car for equipment.

lol
but srslsy 40 years old is too old to become a cop

Statistics that have already been shown tell us that complaints drop AND the use of force drops. The psychological effects of body cams on cops and on the people they are speaking to make it worth it if only for that reason.

But you are right.

>they always bring up fucking The Articles of Confederation
>then they also insist that they don't have to follow them, but we do

Are you just baiting?
I don't understand, all those videos do is justify the paranoid frisking and searching of seemingly innocent citizens, and completely excluding racial profiling with them all containing white criminals.

Those videos just prove cops are justified in what might vaguely seem like harassing behavior to the kind of pussies who have an autistic fit when they're asked for their license.

are you just using random big words you think make sense or do you have a learning disability?

youtube.com/watch?v=cXMVhkQ-4LM

Better version

Good point.

Am I the only one that views the cops as just another human bean doing their job and treat them with respect? I mean, the laws and all that other shit can be changed through legal means, he's just carrying them out.

Then again, I live in a small rural town and personally know all the local cops and even fuck around with them while they arrest prairie niggers with outstanding warrants at the bars while the backup is called in and stuff.

>but srslsy 40 years old is too old to become a cop

I'd rather have a 40 year old cop who can pass the physical requirements. With age comes experience and a level head.

>About the IQ thing; that sounds like b.s.
see Recognizance. Frankly it sounds like he was bullshitting you. Cops do that a LOT. Most of them don't actually have any idea what law they are operating under 90% of the time, that's why they can get so defensive if you ask them. And most of them, in my experience at least, and from what I've seen of others filmed encounters, are quite happy to engage in a game of e-lawyer with you as long as they don't believe you know what you're talking about either. They really can't get in trouble for that, they're even sort of supposed to, they're allowed to and expected to lie in order to get information from you, and btw if you are still around one reason is simply because of that, because even though they are in theory here to protect people, in practice they are always looking for someone to arrest. They can lie to get you to disclose to them, but if you lie to them they can put you in jail for it. On top of that and the way that local governments use them to raise extra revenue with speed traps, parking traps... there's a fair amount of tension to be expected.

27-year-old white male here. All interactions with the law in my life have been due to me breaking the law or someone I'm freely associating with breaking the law. I have been treated fairly in each of these few circumstances.

Don't break the law and treat police with respect, and you won't have problems.

If you're black, things are obviously going to be tougher for you due to the prevalent degeneracy in your culture. That makes it even more critical to follow the law at all times.

this

I think their should be an age requirement of 25. Someone right out of school doesn't have enough experience to be a cop.

there is literally no solution for this problem until self driving cars. it's white culture to go to the pub and have a drink.