Tfw Trump has zero chance of winning against Hillary but pol sticks its head in the sand and won't admit it

>tfw Trump has zero chance of winning against Hillary but pol sticks its head in the sand and won't admit it
>tfw Cruz is hated by the political elites and is an actual conservative but he isn't the nominee when he would've beaten Hillary
>tfw pol fell for Jewish tricks by supporting Trump

I thought we'd see straight talking on here but this place has become a Reddit tier echo chamber. Trump has no fucking chance. Democrats will get the presidency, the Senate, the vacant supreme Court seat and more, and will proceed to buttfuck the only worthwhile country left on earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QtTzCDw.png
i.imgur.com/C5d6K4h.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This. Trump is 100% against Muslims because he is a bigoted scumbag. He isn't electable, he is against us and we won't allow him to win.

>The british Cruz shill actually supported Cruz
I can't believe it

Cruz could not have beaten Hillary. Trump brought in more republican voters

>zero chance

the electoral college effect will make it hard for him. but, Bill Clinton used to say, "it's the economy, stupid", meaning that all the other issues pale beside the main one: economic security, and the economic health of our nation and the world.

polls show that most americans think Trump would do better with the economy than Hillary. The problem is that our economy seems pretty healthy at the moment, and the astronomical debt is not seen as an issue.

but beyond that, both Hillary and Trump are polarizing in ways we haven't seen since Richard NIxon. and he won once, and was re-elected by a huge margin.

All trump needs is a bit of terrorism in the world, and maybe a bit of an economic slump, and he will have a chance.

>cruz winning against hillary
yeah, I sure ted the bibble thumper nutjob cruz would have converted enough independents and democrats to win the election.

>Cruz
Doesn't he want to outlaw masturbation?

I know you guys are just joshing, but I always find it funny how Europeans think Americans care what they think.

You have to go back Ahmed.

>Cruz would've beaten Hillary easily

Can you explain this?

I think by november the global recession that has been going on for last several years will finally catch up to us. Employment numbers took a nice dip this month.

If unemployment rate starts ticking up, people will turn to trump

Neither could've beat Hilary. The GOP political talent pool is so unbelievably low.

This is mainly Petraeus's fault for not keeping it in his pants.

The GOP is a WEAK American institution and this cycle will haunt them probably until we're all dead.

>Trump has no chance
Hello CNN from 8 months ago.
How've you been?

No, you have to go back into your unladen mothers dusty cunt Toby.

Why the fuck you count the sole on the statue of the liberty? You might as well count the mountain on jesus the redeemer.

The math isn't in your favor. Trump will win crucial swing states. He will be President.

Aren't you one of those 'cuckold' guys I keep hearing about?

Cruz wouldn't have beaten her. I hope this is a troll

She would've gone full SJW on him. He's a bible thumper, far-right, doesn't support gays or trannies. Hillary would make him seem like a theocrat. Also if he stole the non from Trump, it would've alienated A LOT more republicans than Trump has.

What a dumb pleb.

Cruz is good. He fights the good fight. It's not his fault that you're election system requires him to raise money from shady sources like GS.

Also I saw an interview with John Huntsman filmed years ago where he literally outlined Cruz's strategy. Go after religion nuts first, go after white collar people second.

Also let's not underestimate how fucking retarded the minorities in the USA are. Cruz would've gained some Hispanic voters because he is called Cruz.

You people are retarded Juden shill monkeys distracted by culture wars.

I'm pretty sure a freedom lover made that illustration.

the russian one is awesome. dedicated to stalingrad makes it moreso.

I just hope they can keep it from falling over. apparently the ground is shifting.

This. The average american isn't down with dominionism

They have to cling to their memes and create some false sense of hope in trump in order not to crumble into a million pieces, first we had happeningfags which hoped the world would wake up one morning with nuclear winter, or a new virus strain running amok, and they became trumpfaggots.

Remember these are people who rarely hold jobs, live in poor conditions, are mentally ill and obese, not to mention racist and uneducated.

They have to sweeten their pathetic existence somehow, do they not?

Fuck off Mexico. Your opinion is not valid. We will no longer be your fucking relief valve. You gotta fix your own damn problems now.

>any criticism coming from Mexicans automatically originates out of some economic interest because it makes me feel better

You're validating my post even more

If trump had no chance, Hillary wouldn't be spending millions on marketing.
She scared.
You scared.
So you repeat your little mantra, while rocking back and forth in the fetal position "trump has no chance". Just make sure you have lots of your happy pills on hand for November. Don't want you having a break down, m8.

>hispanic thinkers

Hillary is a criminal who is going to be hung for war crimes soon.

You really don't know shit, do you Achmed?

ITT buttblasted Brit tries to project his own shittiness onto other countries to feel better about his own downfall

I wanna lick those stretchmarks

No your posts don't matter because no one gives a fuck about you beaners.

i believe it. Brits love nothing more than cuckservatives. he's already supporting Hillary

FBI found nothing wrong with her.

a reminder that the British answer to nationalism is the Pakilover Farage

You do realize Hillary Clinton will be the next President right?

the USA isn't Turkey, Mehmet. elections actually still take place there

>hurr durr, now I'm a #cruzmissile

Cruz is a bush operative

I mean shillary had a point

When you let extremism become normal (GOP), you get someone like Trump as your nominee

>cruz would have beaten hillary

Cruz couldn't even win his own party's nomination idiot.

i.imgur.com/QtTzCDw.png
i.imgur.com/C5d6K4h.png

uneducated ausnigger

>actual conservative
>actual

Our Country needs a President, not a Protestant. If Christians are hellbent on getting Conservatism mainstream again, they need to run Falwell.

"Clinton economy" and "good" dont belong in the same sentence, but somehow always are. Clintons economy was a products of the times. The PC was brought into homes and the internet was following. That brought "high paying" jobs b/c noone knew how to do that shit it was new. Factor in the manufacturing jobs that left the Country and it's ramifications, we was a shit President.

>assault weapons ban
Led to higher crime.

>NAFTA
Is/was shittily negotiated.

>muh surplus
Great. You spent less than you took in. Good job doing what every American not in debt does daily. Now lower the taxes.

tl:dr: Clinton was shit. Every good, would have been done on it's own by default.