Is webm related a popular sport in the USA?

Is webm related a popular sport in the USA?

notice how guys never step in when black girls fight

100% chance if you let them duke it out enough, you are gonna see some titties

they're chimping out all across america

it's funny how whites fought a civil war to give the chimps the right to fuck their women

yeah, any sport with niggers is popular here

Welp, guess it is. Post moar chimpette poo slinging.

Is Shaniqua Delicious the GOAT sheboon?

Now that you mention it, is there a sheboon division of black backyard MMA? Who's the Kimbo Slice and Dada 5000 of that world?

where is this monkey zoo?

Why are poor people so fat? Shouldn't they be less able to afford food?

What kind of women would fuck with them tho?

Over here it's mainly ugly and/or fat trashy women who hang with non-whites, why isn't it like that in America as well?

I mean, why would a respectable white girl hang out with chimps like that?

hmmmm

looks like football

Even Mudslimes behave more civilised.

>respectable white girl
>in 2016

That's the problem tho

They can only afford surgery garbage

The Transatlantic slave trade was a mistake.

Being poor is mostly about mismanaging your money

That's one of the great paradoxes of our time.

Once being fat was a sign of wealth, but now, in the western world at least, it completely turned around.

Rich people eat more expensive fresh and healthy food, while poor ones eat cheap fast and microwave food that makes them fat.

Cheap food is shit food filled with empty calories and poison.

Shitty food is cheaper, a burger from McDonald's is one of the cheapest/most calorie rich foods you can get, meaning a poor person can get energy from shitty fast food for almost nothing. If they wanted to cook healthy meals at home they would have to have more time (rare for poor people as they usually have to work all week for long hours) and they need more money. Why bother when you can pick up your daily calorie intake for a $1 quickly at McDonald's?

Why the fuck this turned me on?

No it's not. But if you feel that way and just hate poor people for whatever reactionary reason you have I guess it's okay.

it is like that in america except the boys on here can't even fuck white trash.

it's called football m80

lol don't be do defensive. It's true tho, some poor people could afford good food for their kids for example but they choose to smoke cigarettes and buy and older Mercedes that's super expensive to maintain compared to a Civic because most of the time poor people are also dumb with money. So many welfare types have won the lottery and a year or two later were back to where they started. I know all of that because I was raised and still live in a low income neighborhood

You can still eat cheap, healthy food that don't require that much effort. It just takes good will.

It's mostly lifestyle choices. There'a a reason you see a bunch of super nigs come from the same environments. Yeah the food is unhealthy, but that's no excuse for that kind of obesity

thx op
came hard

america has food stamps

usually the only stores within walking distance are corner stores that just sell prepackaged junk

so the government pays usually some asian immigrants to sell chips and pop to these people so they don't starve

>americans

Poor people living shitty lives where they barely sustain themselves working a soul-crushing job have a hard time summoning the willpower (and time) to cook nice meals every day. It's a lot easier to just go to Burger King or whatever and get fed for a couple of dollars.

Is pic related a popular sport in Germany?