You have to respect pedophiles

You have to respect pedophiles

no u don't

who are you to tell me what to support, cunt

I don't say support, I said respect

why would I support or respect the worst kind of degenerates?

I do respect non offending ones

I can't respect someone just knowing his sexual orientation.

Respect those sexually attracted to those with no sexual features whatsoever or capability to reproduce. So do we respect furries as well?

What the fuck is this shit?

Well...../mlp/ is a thing....so, yes?

Fight me in real life u faggot. I'll focking end ya, I swear on me mum.

No. Eat shit.

"You have to"

Nigga I ain't GOTTA do a damn thing.
Fuck your opinion, just because you can formulate a thought does not mean it's valid.

Suck shit out of my puckered asshole

If I'm demanded to respect something, then said respect has no value
Think of it as currency.
Respect is my social investment as a fellow human being. I may choose whether or not to respect you, and I may choose to respect you as a human being.

Is this next in the shitshow, that is the carousel of social justice? 'Pedo rights'?

i don't respect people that seek to take another persons innocence away.
im also not obligated to respect anyone. respect is earned, not taken. and i dont see why a bunch of retarded baby fuckers deserve shit other than jailtime followed by a death sentence.

>itt: defiance.

Half these cunts would support you if you asked them to.

Any thoughts are valid.

pic related youre a cock whore

Freddie Mercury is gay. Not a pedo, what in the shit do you think he has anything to do with this thread.

Go back to Sup Forums where other whiners agree with eachother for fake comfort

Loli discord 7YWgJX

no sexual features according to you

I do not ask you to respect yourself, I asked you to respect pedophiles!

Then you must to admit that age of consent laws have to be repealed.

>>Respect those sexually attracted to those with no sexual features whatsoever or capability to reproduce.

Yes.

Be polite.

Call it as you want. Make social investment in pedophiles then.

I must to earn what you steal from me?

This, kind of. Have to respect anyone with that amount of self control, who chooses a life without sexual gratification to avoid hurting people.

Seriously, fair play.

you mean the louis ck style? if pedos are not hated that much, they would not be too afraid of being caught, and this way they don't kill the child?
something like that anyway.

Respect is a privilege your earn, not a human right.

I can't respect anyone who uses this face in typed conversation :3

Same reason traps can go fuck themselves. Fap to what you want, and do what you want with your body, but there's no need to be a fucking faggot about it.

>no sexual features whatsoever
Well SOMEONE's never seen a pristine 11yo pussy

HEY MOD WHO JUST BANNED ME FOR "POSTING AND / OR REQUESTING CP"

NO CP WAS EVER POSTED OR REQUESTED IN THIS THREAD

YOU HAVE MADE A MISTAKE. PLEASE UNBAN ME. I AM CURRENTLY WAITING TO TALK TO YOUR SUPERIORS ON MIRC. PLEASE JOIN US TO GET THIS RESOLVED

THANK YOU

I do!
Need to please those 10-12 yo's
We know they are horny as hell

To avoid to be hurt because of stupid and hateful laws. Sex hurts no one. Actually abstinence hurt children.

Oh, pedos killing children? You son of a bitch.

Again: I do not have to earn what was stolen!

pedo and gay is the same thing

That is their own abstinence though user, not yours.
You abstaining from fucking a kid is bound to be much healthier for them than you not abstaining to do that.
One side of it is the physical issues that come from engaging sexually with a body that isn't ready for it, another is the emotional issues it can create. Both of these makes it a good idea not to fuck kids.
How did I steal your respect?
If your actions are reprehensible to me, why should I respect them?
If you happen to be a pedophile, who doesn't act on your impulses, I could respect you. That is me respecting an action/inaction on your part.
But you having a label doesn't force me to respect you inherently, your actions is what inspires respect or disrespect.

Oh, you're one of those...

Go on then, tell me again how creepy cunts in their 40s manipulating toddlers into initiating sex is perfectly healthy.

>"She moves around while she's sat on my lap. It's obvious she's giving me the come-on and wants a cock in her arse."

Children don't understand what sex is. While I don't disagree that it can be healthy (some small tribes and civilisations practice sex with children and it's been proven not to be particularly harmful) a middle aged person with the emotional and mental edge coercing a child into sex will never be okay. You're a fucking idiot if you tell yourself otherwise.

No

yea

No, all the way around: If people are excluded from sexual activity in childhood, that can harm them psychologically.
Because as long as people will be disrespectful to pedophiles, society will continue to punish them for being born that way, will punish them for nothing. As long as people hate pedophiles society will be that way. And that is why people are responsible for what society is.

In fairness, the gay in my school was going out and hooking up with guys in their 30s and 40s when he was literally 12, 13. This isn't an isolated incident, either. It's fairly common with gays and most gays actively advocate having sex with young teens. Something about having been there themselves and it being good to have someone to take you under their wing and shepherd you into faggot degeneracy, etc.

Really, no shit. Talk to some gays, they're pretty forthcoming about it.

>pretzel logic
>muh pedo revolution

You're mentally ill.

First one to get trips is right.

Fuck off cunt

I don't have to respect anyone.

Well trolled sir, but not well trolled enough .

I do not have to disproof harm, you have to proof that harms if you believe that.
Children do not understand what sex is, not because it is something complicated. They do not understand it because you conceal it from them.
>> I don't disagree that it can be healthy
>> fucking idiot if you tell yourself otherwise

The sexual activity that is referred to in regards to children, is their own exploration of their own bodies and that of their peers. Having sex with an adult isn't a natural part of a good childhood.
I just told you how I would be able to respect you, which is you refraining from doing something detrimental to children, in spite of being born with a sexual attraction to them. You're not going to convince me that an adult fucking a child is respectable and good, especially when I've dated someone who experienced that as a child and witnessing how much it fucked them up.

Illness is not scientific term. It's always a society who define what illness is.

>>Having sex with an adult isn't a natural part of a good childhood.
Agree, word good is not fits here, "amazing" would be better.
Of course sex is not detrimental for children, your decision must not be based just on one case of one particular person.

lots of adults cant reproduce. ur a dumbass

Well I also base my opinion on studies of many, many people who experienced this as a child and came out the worse for it.
You seem to be basing your opinion on how it makes you feel, without regarding whether the other party in that interaction is actually enjoying it or just humoring you in your status as an authority figure that might have a say in their survival.
The reason children listen to what adults tell them to do, is because not doing so could literally mean death to them.
Children are dependent on adults for their survival, your job is not to misuse this dependence.

> people who experienced this as a child and came out the worse for it.
Biased sample, disregarded.

At this point, the only option is to think it's bait. There is no way someone could be THIS obstinate. I've seen Francesca Ramsey switch opinions easier than this user.

And what you expect to hear from them? "It was amazing!" "I was so happy" "Pedophiles are great people!" They are not in a right type of society to openly express what they really felt.

>>Without regarding whether the other party in that interaction is actually enjoying
Of course if she cries and laughs and crying: "Yes! Yes!" That probably means she in great pain. And smile on her face is just a good actor play. Children are great actors! That is why you must not to decide what they feel watching CP. They're lying.

>>The reason children listen to what adults tell them to do
And what is the reason for them to cry and weep every time the don't like something?

Anal sex is like broccoli. If you're forced to have it as a child, you NEVER want it as an adult.

These studies also had a very small percentage who didn't experience any detrimental effects of it. But it was such a small percentage as to be an ineffective reason, to promote sexual interactions between adults and children.

>Ban Evasion

You just signed your own ticket to permab&ville

I'm almost a sole human who is not obstinate here.

Small percentage? They're not small, they just not participated in that study. Classic survivorship bias

>And what is the reason for them to cry and weep every time the don't like something?
They're still individuals, with minds of their own. But they will defer to their parents judgement until they are old enough to survive on their own. Because not listening to adults when you are unable to survive on your own could spell death. Kids know this instinctively.

The people who participated in the studies were not informed about what they would be questioned about, the findings from the study came from people who answered yes when asked if an adult had engaged them in sexual activity when they were children.
I would say that taking a random group of people, finding the ones who engaged in sex with an adult as a child, asking them how it affected them and then posting those results would be pretty unbiased.

What are you talking about? Children are the most disobedient creatures in the world. The only reason they listening to adults because they have to. They don't like it for sure. But adults compel them to be obedient.

do you think that it's possible that kids can give consent and enjoy sex at younger ages, but only get scarred emotionally as soon as they learn from outside sources that what happened to them is fucked up, so they fuck themselves up afterwards because of public opinion?

So if we were in a society where sex with kids was socially acceptable and encouraged then the kids wouldn't be emotionally scarred later on? Obviously coercion is an issue but let's ignore that for the sake of argumentation for now.

>Pedo deep-dicks a preteen
>Breaks her hymen and the law
>"He wouldn't have broken the law if the law didn't exist!"
>"He'd have totally railed her all the same, tho, fam, tbqh"

Do I have that right?

What study do you referring to?

Probably he meant michael jackson.

No they don't. They should be raised.

What!?

For what reason?

Pedophiles deserve no respect as they choose to grow up into fat failure slobs who have to prey on dumb kids. Pedos know that some 12 year old will be impressed with his assistant manager at Subway job, that he has 2 rooms at his moms house, and a 1989 Toyota Camry. It's all about them choosing to be such failures that having sex with stupid kids is the best they can do and they know it.

Make them 18, so pedophiles don't say dumb shit like "well she was 15 and 364 days, and I'M the criminal?".

You must not be familiar with imageboard etiquette, to be confused at this strawman I've hastily constructed out of your feeble reasoning.

Where did you come from and for what reason do you think that arguing with the handful of faggots you'll encounter in this thread is the best use of your time? Do you get some kind of payment for this?

Are you homeless?

I don't remember the name of it, which is to my detriment I know.
I think that kids will explore each other at different points in their childhood, depending on their development. Being with an adult might feel physically good for them in the moment, but carries the risk of later emotional scarring, because they have reached an age where they actually understand what sex entails and can feel used by the adult they were with.
I'd also say that unless it is an unnaturally and exceptionally precocious child, a sexual relationship between an adult and a child must contain a certain amount of coercion.

This is me ;/

>We should be allowed to victimize kids if we tell them it's ok

You're a monster.

Pedos love children not because they are stupid, but only because they are children, that is why they are pedos. They rather prefer one kid than 1000 beautiful women, if they have to choose. You do not understand that because you're not a pedo.

You can make it 46 years, and they still will say 45 years and 364 days, and you will still call them pedophiles because of that.

I do it, because I'm investing my knowledge in the future of humanity.

Gay here, This is false. That can happen but probably happens as often with str8 folks. Most gays at a young age are too scared of coming out to be promiscuous. It's why we turn into sluts in our 20s and 30s.

This makes no sense.

When a group of 16 year old girls are talking about how they lost their virginity, one will say "Me and Steve finally did it! He told me he loved me and we did it in the back of his car. It was AMAZING.", and then another girl will say "Thomas from the football team asked me out and we did it in his bedroom, but had to be quiet. Still I will never forget it.". Then the victim of pedophilia will say "When I was 12, this guy named Wesley messaged me 30 times on Facebook, and finally I replied and we hung out he bought me McDonalds, then took me to his moms house and said I had to sneak in even though he was 40. We had sex. It's supposed to feel good for a girl? Wait a second I lost my virginity to a loser"

Because they are stupid children. They DO choose to want kids.

Sex entails nothing. There is nothing to understand about. Except pregnancy and STDs.

personally I actually don't feel attracted to kids but I do like arguing with people to test their reasoning, even if I share their views.

Agreeing with people is so boring.

>ctrl f
>loss
>0 results found
Is this loss?

HEY it says 1080p bait but its only in 300x169
What gives?

Also Wesley looks like this

Ok edgelord.

*tips fedora*

So sex has no emotional components for you at all?
If that is true, I kind of pity you.

Fannyflustered woman detected

Your knowledge of what, exactly? Childbuggery?

People are repulsed by pedophiles for a reason. That reason largely revolves around children being a given couple's last shot at immortality, and they don't want it to be given the meat and two veggies before they're ready for grandchildren.

We don't allow LSD use on the common folk because the majority of them straight-up cannot handle it. We don't let people eat magic mushrooms for similar reasons. We also don't let people drive with a blood-alcohol content above .08, even though there are people who are still incredibly capable of handling it, because most of them can't.

Whether there are children out there for whom the act of sex is not damaging or not is irrelevant. It fucks most of them up. And that's why we savagely punish the people who do it, regardless of the outcome.

Welcome to the justice system on the third rock from the sun.

are you saying "this makes no sense" because your following absurd strawman non sequitur has nothing too do with anything?

That's some fucking retarded logic you have there.

Ceremony of Hymen Rapture!

They do choose nothing. Sexual orientation is inborn and cannot be changed. Believe me, I know that!

No it's basically how the conversation would go. Nothing absurd about it. It is victimizing kids and you don't need society to tell them that.

Sorry, but you should get a refund on your first year critical thought course, since you only learned those words as buzzwords.

Pedophilia isn't a sexuality.

Sexuality is an attraction to a sex. Kids aren't a sex.

I feel like this is gonna be the best answer. Our justice systems follow the lowest common denominator, and as such can seem ridiculous and arbitrary at times.

Take the US drinking age for example, who in the fuck actually thinks that you need to be 21 to drink responsibly.

I didn't say that. But probably it's not more emotional than a hug. You think it unacceptable to hug children because it is emotional?