He's basically out

He's basically out.

cbsnews.com/news/doj-appoints-special-counsel-in-wake-of-comey-developments/

A special prossecutor has been appointed, and Comey had kept notes on telephone conversations with Trump which were said to be "quite damning". The democrats are looking into impeachment precedings, and will likely not even wait for the special investigation to conclude since they have already obtained enough evidence from Comey alone to impeach.

I can't believe that people were actually dumb enough to not even see this coming. We have been telling you guys since the primaries that this was going to happen.

If the outcome of the special investigation comes out as expected, the entire November 2016 election may be annulled as the Russian hacking is now have suspected to play a much bigger role than originally anticipated.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/05/17/mike-pence-president-trump-238525
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate Roger Goodell too. Ten minute overtime my ass!

If they didn't find anything in the last 6 months, they won't find anything now. Just a waste of money.

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 36m36 minutes ago
More
With all of the illegal acts that took place in the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration, there was never a special councel appointed!

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 23m23 minutes ago
More
This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!

he sure seems nervous

>he thinks being "impeached" means being "fired"

OH HO HO!

kek

cuckservatives actually believe that Clinton and Obama did illegal shit.

"President Pence"

politico.com/story/2017/05/17/mike-pence-president-trump-238525

Trump will serve a full two terms and never be impeached.

not possible

Truly a shocking outcome for an event which won't take place.

can't wait to gulp down the tears when all of you trumpfags get inevitably BTFO

she never made it in.

sure kid. you sure seem beta.

clinton did for sure but liek it or not obama is clean as a whistle they dont even try to stick shit on him any more. lol black guy was the better prez. haha

>mike "electric fence" pence becomes president

>gays are rounded up and sent to camps

sure kid. who cares.

sad post is sad. afraid of telling the truth.

go suck some more trumpcock

Pence has been implicated too. He won't be successor nor will Paul Ryan. This runs deep, and the evidence is overwhelming.

Since the Trump administration is now under special investigation, they and the GOP have been crippled politically and will not be able to get anything done. As a result, the best outcome for Trump will be no impeachment, but certainly no reelection since his presidency will go stale with no progress being made. This will also resonate deeply into the republican party resulting in a drastic turnover in power to the democrats beginning in 2018.

We are witnessing the death of the GOP.

Four full terms*

The media hysteria is only really deceiving the same people who were spoon fed bullshit leading up to the election. Trump will continue doing a great job and will likely be re-elected.

clearly you

thinks I voted for trump.
stay mad.

but you don't have any to post.

Clinton was clean too. She did what amounted to a mistake with her email server, but not crimes were committed. Say what you want, but she would have been 1000X better than the orange buffoon.

OP IS A DUM FUK

Being such an outsider lets hope america makes an example of Trump and hangs him for treason. Nothing would make me happier.

This.

Wait for your newly appointed Black FBI director and the shitstorm to rain down on Obongo.

yawn. go play your beta games somewhere else.

if you didn't vote for him why are you going to these lengths to defend him? lmao even trying to insult me when literally all i did was copy paste two tweets? typical trumpfag having no brain and no self awareness

>We are witnessing the death of the GOP.
so much this!

they fucked up by putting this guy at the top of the ticket. a mistake that has ruined their party for years to come.

who says I'm defending him?

You're wrong, but even then the President would still be Republican.

sure kid.

>false trips

Flynn told Trump he was being investigated weeks before the Inauguration. Pence was in charge of the transition. He knew. He's out.

Ryan discussed Trump taking payment from Putin and swore "the family" to secrecy from leaking. He knew. He's out.

Orin Hatch is next in line.

FIRE THE WHOLE FBI

>the entire November 2016 election may be annulled as the Russian hacking is now have suspected to play a much bigger role than originally anticipated.
All the Russians allegedly did was release fucking e-mails that most Clintonistas ignored.

Orin Hatch

are you retarded?

nice damage control you fucking salty autist

>sure kid
says the 12 yo

That corpse?

>He will never win
>Haha drumpfkins think the elections are rigged
>This new CNN pol says Drumpf has 1% chance of winning
>... The election was rigged! He's a Russian spy!
>He any second now Drumpf will be impeached, Drumpfkins BTFO
>Thats what you get for having two scoops of ice cream Drumpf

daily reminder that liberal shills convinced no one back in november, and will not today.

keep wasting your time with shitposting, I continue my work in the meantime.

>Orin Hatch is next in line
Well that's a fucking stupid name right there

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RETARDS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE "MUH RUSSIA" HOLOHOAX?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!

pro-tip, "russian hacking" didn't happen.

and im also willing to wager than you cannot put forth a single piece of credible evidence to the contrary.

but keep on fighting the good fight you despicable shill.

More jerry mandering will fix that inbalance.

They can't. It would make the situation darker then it is and would look barbaric. Also your from texas.

Here you go:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession

Pick Trump's successor from this list

bwahahahaaaaa

All the liberals in this post have not cited 1 provable fact, U listen to CNN & they say impeach & U drink the Koolaid. I feel sorry for people who accept fakenews. chk 2 impeached & nothing happened. Sorry 4 U

>sure kid
>sure kid
>sure kid

>being so fucking stupid you cant even come up with something new to say so you just keep repeating yourself

AUTISM

Fuck me, this is gold.
President Dolan, the gift that keeps on giving
Thank you, america, from the bottom of my heart. Never before have foreign politics been this fun.

GOGOGO GOD EMPEROR TRUMP! BRING US THE LULZ!

You're in for another disappointment shill

sure kid.

You dumb fucks still won't believe it even when the evidence is right under your noses and we're at war with Russia for them altering our election.

You are part of the problem.

l2information

"russia did not give emails to wikileaks"
Julian astrange.

god damn you faggots are retarded.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DID YOU READ THE WIKILEAKS NIGGA? DID YOU SEE THE EVIDENCE NIGGA?
"TAKE THE MONEY" -HILLARY CLINTON

HILLARY IS SO GUILTY A CHILD COULD WIN THE CASE

What has he done?

it's called stockholm syndrome. they would lick papa trumps anus clean if he asked

Project World Troll is about to enter into the next phase. Stay tuned.

Where's the proofs?

Being a career politician I'm surprised there's no dirt on him.

Yet.

-t. CNN
Fuck you kike.

sorry sir, but your retardation, and refusal to even accept basic facts is the problem.

and your propagating it.

Still better than Hillary though...

Literally zero evidence. Nothing. None. And soon Hillary will get a special prosecutor and we'll get to read the actual evidence in Wikileaks before a court.

Obstruction of justice. Asking the fbi director for a pledge of personal loyalty and to drop an investigation into Flynn and his ties to Russia in relation to the Trump campaign.

This is not a normal situation. If it is proven that the Russians changed the outcome of our election, then the election will be deemed invalid. A special emergency election will then be held.

This is not a normal succession thing. It is very different, where a major political party colluded with an enemy nation to rig an election (very likely more than just one) in their favor.

"Evidence" not sure if you're shit posting or just fucking retarded.

good luck in your next life faggot.

at best, you get your "news" from Fox.
Or do you sit in your moms basement and listen to alex jones and breightard with your tinfoilhat on?

Goodbye little Donnie!

yea, we didn't believe the polls either.
nor do we believe in non-existend evidence.

the best shot you have is that the CIA believes Russia "MIGHT" have something to do with it.

But in reality, every single fucking IT student could have set-up the website that was used in the phishing of the DNC. These people are simply old farts that have no idea about technology, and that caused their downfall.

With such poor responsibility when it came to their accounts, even I could have caused this leak on my own.

They are just tech-inept.
And every attempt to frame the russian boggeyman for it, shows for it.
deal with it.

wow, you are really deluded

Not an Amerifag, but I'm still pretty amazed they ran Clinton - first female presidential nominee with significant baggage and inability to relate to humans vs an emotionally unhinged chronic liar. The Reds clearly have intel on him because he's a careless and arrogant idiot. Democrats should have gone with anybody else and would have won.

His name was SETH RICH!

Lol this is just like that one time, Christians tried to make us believe in God, but they had no proof, so they use lack of proof

Like sanders

>If it is proven that the Russians changed the outcome of our election

your whole statement falls apart after this statement.

there is no evidence that Russia rigged elections. take your tin hat off and look at the facts.

>wikileads

You mean the Russian propaganda outlet? We have learned that WikiLeaks was in dire financial trouble in 2012 and that they took funds from the Russian government as long as they published stuff for the Russians.

What part of "they are not credible anymore" don't you understand?

>liberals still haven't given up
commenable effort but after a certain point you're just part of the problem. we have our (democratically elected) leader now, the honourable thing to do is to stop trying to lend credibility to the thinnest possible criticisms and start making the best of things.

"russian hacking" is an interminable joke. you need to deal with the fact that trump is your president now. election's over, votes are counted, and whatever the disgusting american media publishes about this sort of thing is literally always garbage that is aimed at gullible loers such as yourself. good talking to you

>If it is proven that the Russians changed the outcome of our election,
To say it in the god-emperors words: WRONG.

Seriously tho, test me, just google for the evidence, and post it.
All you will find is news-article using foggy language to imply it, but none of them point to other sources than the CIA "guessing that russia MAYBE caused it"

is the only sensible response in this thread
get of your shill horse you degenerate fuck.

What part of "never released a fake in over 10 years" don't you get?

>significant baggage
25 years of a smear campaign & NOTHING stuck.
NO charges or convictions.

>Flotus
>SoS
>Knows how Gov't runs

But she was the worse?

joke's on you, I'm not religious either.

So, post your proof for your claims, m8.

>he snagged a girl
guy's a pedophile

we got drumpf this time, hurr durr

What hasn't he.

1. Leaked state secrets
2. Lied about it
3. Illegally recorded (by his own admitting) the director of the FBI without his knowledge. DC law says that both parties must be aware of any recordings.
4. Attempted to bribe Comey and then Threaten him - Obstruction of Justice.
5. Asked Comey to back off the Flynn investigation - Obstruction of Justice.
6. Asked Comey whether or not he himself was the target of an investigation, then pushing him when he would not answer - coercion.
7. Firing Comey after all of the above encounters - Treasonous.

Regardless of what Russia did or did not do, Trump has admitted to obstruction of justice and Comey can confirm it.

>Needs 2/3 of congress to impeach
>Dems have nowhere near those numbers because they no longer try to care about every state between Cali and New York

The only thing you can do is cry more.

Gerrymandering*
Imbalance*
Than*
You're*

Holy shit...I almost hyperventilated.

That's so cute you little mindfucked DNC drone. Hillary is getting a special prosecutor and you can't run from the Wikileaks

In republicunt logic:
The POSSIBILTY of Hillary Clinton classified documents being compromised is worse than Trump ACTUALLY telling the russians classified information

0/10

Hillary has already been cleared dumb ass.

good luck with that. snowflake

Clinton did.

investigation can be reopened

>We are witnessing the death of the GOP.

Ive been hearing that since 2006...

>Trump ACTUALLY telling the russians classified information
That is 100% legal btw