Someone NUKE them ALREADY !

>Budapest, March 10 (MTI) – The foreign >ministry has requested information from its >Romanian counterpart in connection with >an entry ban Romania has imposed on the >deputy leader of Hungary’s radical >nationalist Jobbik party. István Szávay was >planning to >visit Romania on Tuesday to attend ethnic >Hungarian celebrations and hold >residential forums in several towns, but he >was informed at the border that he had >been banned from entering the country for >three years. Szávay and another Jobbik MP >were already banned from Romania two >years ago, for one year. At that time, >Romania’s authorities said that the deputies >were suspected of being members of >extreme nationalist organisations impacting >national security and public order in >Romania.

Basically this trashes of Jobbik spread hateful speech and revisionism everywhere they go
>get banned
>chimp out
>Hungary minister takes their side...

Trashes and Backstabbers as always.Thank you Bozgoria for proving me right !

>implying Sup Forums doesn't pray for the day you indo- niggers are destroyed by huns

>huns
>bozgors
pick one

>Romania calling others backstabbers

>romania
>existing prior to 1878
Pick one.

everytime i ask one of your stupid fellows about this accusation they point me to either:

1)WW1
2)Second Balkan War

1)Its not called backstabbing if we were not on the same side with you or the Austrians.
2)We had no alliance with Bulgaria..they got overzealous and thought they could fuck off with all their neighbours..
I don't know what they teach you there but you are either stupid to call us backstabbers or you don't know the definition of it.

>First World Country
>60% White

redpill me on this bozgor

is he going to annex some of your territory?

probably in his wet bozgor dream maybe.

>romanians
>taking showers

>romanians
>using toilets

>romanians
>not stealing from white people

that doesn't make them niggers if they can't afford to wash too often.
>won't change the fact that you are 60%

You'll notice the green areas have figured out how to shit in toilets. Maybe you should follow their lead for awhile.

>third world country
>100% gypsy
You can't even call yourself third world nigger

you are too stupid to understand nvm

Oh come on. I'm Romanian and even I know we Romanians have a strong history and culture of backstabbing our own Romanian brothers before even our enemies. We are absolutely proficient at that.

and every romanian has this deep feeling of that everyone is trying to rip them off or something like that in their blood

Romanians are the missing link and proof of Darwin's theory of evolution

I dunno about that. That's the jews.

Romanians just like making enemies of their friends and friends of their enemies. They might not be ethnically gypsies, but they've definitely absorbed some bohemian gypsy mentalities.

But one thing about gypsy mentality that I know is not, is the a victim mentality. Gypsies don't have victim mentalities. They are way too proud for that.
So that's more of a jew/other minorities type thing.

Are you kidding me? Gypsies act like the entire world is out to get them, and they'll cry they're a victim while reaching into your back pocket

well because we got ripped thousands of times throughout our existence.

Turks,Bozgors,Russians,Austrians,Polskas,Germans all fucked us over at some point in our history.

Tell that to a gyppo that was just caught stealing...the chimpout is BEYONG normal

Oh look, another butthurt romanian thread!

like you said its an act in reality they are super proud of themselves

Don't you have a fire to extinquish?

and so you have to act like that?
its literally the same mentality of niggers in the usa because muh slavery

There's a difference between having a victim mentality and being a swindler.

Victim mentalities rot a person to the core. So much so that they have a low self esteem. See: self defeating whites, most blacks/hispanics, and the jews.

I don't give a shit about Cuckberta they're wanna be Americans who always wish America would shove their circumcised dicks up their assholes.

Barátaim!
Ezeket minden nap székelytestvér írja hogy bemocskolja a szőrőstalpúak zászlaját!
Nem nem soha! :^)

when you get fucked over countless of times...when you build a house and the Turk invades and burns it down..u build it again..then he comes again..only this time he steals all your food...of course you will rebuild it like it was a couple of times then you won't give a shit anymore you will become suspicious as fuck and build your house from clay...eat only "mamaliga" easy to make..and generally treat everything like shit.
Westerners will never understand what it means to be a small country between great empires.To be always ready to get invaded for whatever shit reason the Tzar/Sultan/Emperor think of.
To this add the decades of communism and you should have a pretty good picture of why we are suspicious as fuck.

Józsi bá' kocsmába hagytál egy felest! Gyere el kísérlek.