>de gay

>de gay

Fucking pathetic attempt at a thread

>de homo

What the fuck is that image.

>de Liverpool

>do massive amounts of blow
>die
wow so sad : ( fuck 2016 am i right, fellow redditeurs?

Being a liverpool fan is like playing Sup Forums on hard-mode and winning

>selling your soul to the devil for fame and fortune

when will people learn

>price tag still on

am that's?

this is a lady

Shite thread OP.

some of Sup Forumss best moments include liverpool fucking up lad no idea what you're on about

>it's a celebrity dies episode

>liking disgusting, sweaty, stinking breeding pits for disease

whats the attraction. its footfag tier

>de goey

this.

plus living past a heart attack is no fun anyway

>Its 26 degrees Celsius where I live
I just wanted some comfy winter weather lads

Too thicc

sure we sometimes lose. but itd be boring if we won every game

>celsius

YOU HAVE TO GO BACKKKK

>Princess Leia dies
>The Queen is still alive

It's not fair lads, how do we get rid of that lizard

fag

30th for Carrie

>gaypressing

>killing all these celebrities
What did God mean by this?

I was going to say 79 but then nobody here would have any idea what I'm saying

>disgusting, sweaty, stinking breeding pits for disease

thats any different from a minge?

>some of manure customer's favorite obsessions include liverpool fucking up

ftfy

Whatever Jamal

rip /gym/

>tfw willy too small to even touch her bumhole

>2017 turns around
>Murdoch, the Queen, Dacre all die

He doesn't exist

Aren't you a little tall to be an ABL?

Literally nothing wrong with being a lizard.

fag

5 1 2 4 3

carrie fisher was no one important fuck off

does kek thrive off of b and c list celeb souls that people only remember when they die?

are you the same leaf who bums poop because it'd be hilarious if you embarrassed yourself twice in one day

dat chin though

It's treason, then.

Who's the tall skeleton on the blue team?

liverpool fan here and i really really like trannies

>thanks firmino

ive also noticed the correlation between being a manlet and hating liverpool

really makes you think

you never got into star wars? or are you really young?

never make a thread again

>People now clickbait people's deaths

Liverpool are the most entertaining and exciting attacking team in ANY league outside of La Liga.

That's not what your Mom's wrinkled old pussy said the other night.

But climate change was totally made up by the scientists because reasons

>Carrie Fisher dies at 60 after suffering a heart attack. She was 60.General Discussion (self.StarWars)

fucking redtards

>Adam Lallana has been involved in more goals than any other midfielder in the Premier League this season (7 goals, 6 assists, 13 in total).

How's stat?

Where is she?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Don't do drugs kids

But drugs are fun

me on the back

>le no end product french name man

>Worldwide celebrities have only existed for 50 years with the invention and spread of television and cinema

>People acting surprised when the first wave of them start dying 60 years later

seriously, fuck the year 2016!!

Princess Leia is dead ;(

My 2. great love when I was a kid

How is that fucking possible in Winter

source on that pic?

>having any kind of social media.

>26 degrees Celsius

Sounds like heaven.

Here we just had 10 days straight of 36-38 Celsius (30-31 at night), with another 10 to go before blessed rain finally hits.

>ABL's

What the fugg?

no but it would be great if you kept embarrassing yourself lad carry on

go on, do it. be embarrassing. I fucking dare you faggot. you don't even know what embarrassing is. oh you think it's your ally but you merely adopted the embarrassment. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't even feel a shred of dignity til I was already a man

faggot

But without Twitter how can I tell people amusing anecdotes about public transport

ahaha you actually are

what a nonce, this is the last (you) you'll get

It's exactly like the last season, except that Chelsea are Leicester and Liverpool are Tottenham now.

>cinema was invented 50 years ago

Even when we win I'm annoyed

this

>liking minge

its good because its a female hole for your dick to go in. its not good if you wanna do other stuff with it

what did he mean by this?

>not wanting to be tied to a bed and having a girl fart on your nose

>le anti social media man

>on Sup Forums instead

you little winner, you.

Twatter sure took a dive this year. But I see your point.

I said the spread of it i.e. when it became affordable for everyone to go to the cinema and own a television etc.

I bet the Jews at Disney are rubbing their hands at the thought of this affecting ticket sales for Rogue One

what do Scandinavians think of the Sup Forums finland memes and thier opinions of finns in general? is it funny/accurate?

social media is a horrible place

it won't be but it's nice that you make the effort

i dont like or hate liverpool but i always watch their games. theyre always fun/entertaining for a neutral. they never win anything but atleast the fans get their shekels worth

Sup Forums>social 'media'

I don't think it's really accurate in any way, but it is amusing. The only Fins I've ever talked have been bretty cool.