Time for your daily U.S. school shooting thread!

Time for your daily U.S. school shooting thread!

local10.com/news/crime/police-activity-at-jp-taravella-high-school

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RkHkQ4qhvc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF is wrong with America???

You're only now just asking?

USA USA USA

Let's hope they kill all the niggers

Is America great again yet?

No mental Healthcare and they let us have guns.

>school shooting
>no shots fired

Shooting up a school is the absolute easiest way for a nobody to get national media attention. Why would they not do it?

>Police said no shots were fired and no injuries were reported.

According to what? OP's link gives practically zero information.

Could this be related to the fight on may 8th?

Not YET.
Still a few things to fix like those "gun free zones" the previous pussy's made.
>no guns make it a safe place for kids
>NEVER been a shooting at the thousands of gun shows held weekly across the country.
>why?
>cause its more bang for your buck and before you get stopped/shot.

OP - School Shooting
>no shots fired
>KeK
>fox news wannabe

>daily U.S. school shooting thread
How many were shot and are they all kill??

Pretty much this. Medications with side effects like delusions and depression are heavily pushed to any kid who can't sit still for more than 10 minutes. Then considering how many people own guns here, but have little knowledge or training on how to safely store them, we have this shit on the news every other day.

I can't remember a school shooting since Trump became president. And it's a 320 million population country I think.

Just give every kid a gun and a syringe full of marijuana and this whole problem will go away.

Hopefully, Youropoors won't mock USA everitiem a school shooting occurs.

That will change us from Amerifags laughing at Yourop when a terrorist attack strikes. At least we can bomb the fuck of them.

Guns aren't a problem, Americans are the problem.

Get rid of americans.

School shootings don't even make the news next to the never ending scandals of the Trump presidency.

I often inject syringes full of marijuana into my eyeballs, and it's great.

Americans must be retarded. Why don't they just ban guns from schools?

True, and maybe one day you'll even be able to string thoughts into complete sentences! Hurray fir america!

See? Trump makes everything better.

have you heard of these boys
they are my favorite school shootists
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RkHkQ4qhvc0

kek

America is a failed social experiment. Europe colonized it with bible thumping idiots, then used it to store criminals. And to finish it up they decided to kidnap millions of niggers to be kept as slaves.
What could go wrong right?

shut the fuck up you idiot

its true though, how many shootings occur outside of "gun free zones"?

well, since most of the free world is a gun free zone. look at Australia. how many mass shootings have they had in the last 10 yrs?

>terrorists attack in Europe
>sad.png
>>change the Facebook profile picture to show support

>US police responds to a call from school
>no gun violence

Retards from England, France, Sweden, Australia..:
bun guns now, horrible, kinder surprise banned, Obama gud, no guns no krime, civilians don't need military weapons

how many did they have before that? nice knee jerk.

>worried about people dying
>muh mass shootings!
>doesn't tackle the things that cause 10's or even hundreds of thousands of deaths a year.

Australia also had far less of a mass shooting problem than USA before they banned guns. They had one psycho go for a high score, but that was an anomaly. The problem is US culture and lack of mental health care.

doubt terrorist attacks anywhere will ever reach the body count of normal muricans killing eachother.

School shootings happen daily. Terrorist attacks in Europe are still rare.

It's the same with terrorism. Oh noes, the terrorists are such a threat to our lives. Let's do something about it as soon as I finish my triple bypass burger and large soda.

terrorist attacks against murricans are far below body count of murrican police killing innocent murrican civilians
we must therefor spend trillions of dollars fighting terrorism

>guns are the same as letting a bunch of people from the bronze age 3rd world into your country by the truckload.

how does it feel knowing the mudslimes are out breeding you and destroying your culture?

dunno if bait or stupid

Some stupid pleb with a plastic toy gun. Move along.

The fact that you are so unaware of the depth of terrorist attacks is astounding.
2007 Yazidi bombings at least 500 killed.
2004 Beslan school siege at least 330 killed.
2016 Karrada bombing another 300 killed.
If you pay any attention to international affairs it's pretty easy to see that terrorism kills a hell of a lot more people than school shootings.

>how does it feel knowing the mudslimes are out breeding you and destroying your culture?

how does it feel having a hysterical, incoherent terror about another social group, which is entirely unconnected to reality?

No, they are not "out-breeding".
Nor are they "destroying (y)our culture"

In fact, they're nothing remotely new.

I'm british. We had the Saxons arrive here in the 5th century, and forcibly eliminated half the culture. We had the Vikings arrive in the 8th C, and settle Northumbria and Jorvik, replacing the culture. The Normans then did it in 1067, and forcibly eliminated much of the culture. Since then we've had waves of immigration, like the Huguenots in the 16th C, the Irish in the 18th, the Jamaicans in the 1940's, the Indians in the 1960's, Pakistanis in the 1970's, the Poles in the 2000s,

In fact, you know who the biggest immigrant population each year is, in the 2010s? Poles. The polish outnumber muslims 2:1. But I dont see you screaming about how all our culture is being "replaced" with blood sausage and children named Wladislawzk.

Why? Because you're utterly ignorant of the reality, and have a complete pathological hysteria about "mooslimbs" that you know fuck all about.

Stop click baiting you nigger. The situation is unknown and was when you made this gay thread.

Fick dich Ronny. Am Geldferkel muss es natürlich liegen Du Made.

Not that guy but I agree. Australia isn't going to change radically within the next decades or so compared to Europe. Especially since they at least control their border. However makeno mistake, if muslims ever gain a foothold they will try and make their religion yours. At least that's what history has shown. Plus polacks are at least European. Soless inbred and less violent

Oh shit I went to school close by and some niggers from that school robbed me once

Really? You cant tell the difference between a influx of immigrants from a particular place and immigrating people spreading a dangerous religion ideology? No group in all of human history has had such a crusade to destroy civilized countries as muslims, mostly because they seem to have the protection from all the ignorant racist sjw children out there.

It said no shots were fired and no weapon was found. This is not a shooting.