Paid $140 for this. Did i get ripped off?

Paid $140 for this. Did i get ripped off?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1495112942267.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this could very well be a new fantastic Sup Forums official meem
anyway yeah, that seems like 3/4 grams

Eww...ditch weed

Drugs are degenerate

Hard to tell quality through the tinted pill bottle but it looks decent. Looks to be about a quarter. Good quality herb goes for about $90 a quarter where I live. So I'd say you overpaid, but weren't outright butt raped if it's top shelf.

>ditch weed
>decent
Lel

Yeah all the straight edgelords out there are the coolest.

$140?! YES

Ripped

no way that's a quarter. a quarter sold by street sandnigger dealers maybe

Implying you can tell from a shitty picture through a pill bottle.

It looks decent.

Yes

Post a pic of the nug with the flash on your camera. Also get a scale too so you know if you get ripped off. From the looks of it you got bent over backwards

i.4cdn.org/b/1495112942267.jpg yea bud you got butt fucked thats like 20 bucks worth of midz "remember kids if it has seeds in the bag its usually midz"

That is mexican brick weed. Look at the shitty compressed buds.
>t. Weed grower

Yup,ditch weed

Anyone that smokes weed regularly will be able to tell you that is some bunk ass weed.

BABABABABABA BATE
Image searched that trash on google

10 years ago an ounce of this would have gone for 100. Now I'd saw it's worth about 60 dollars if that is an ounce.

Granted, 100 would have been the price in a smaller city far from the Mexican border. 10 years ago, 50 bucks or less if you were in Texas or near a major highway coming from Mexico.

You've never seen an ounce, you mean an eighth, and shut up

Shut up little kid, an ounce of Mexican brick weed looks about like that bag + what's in that jar. It's fucking compressed as shit.

ITT: Children giving expert opinions on something theyve likely never seen in person.
OP this looks like a lot a crackle and a lot of headaches. Its everything but decent, especially considering you have to get through all of it after you paid for it already. Silver lining is, it could be worse i guess

Middro

Hp for 1700 USD did I get ripped off

"crackle" look at this ignorant hoodlum thinking he knows about marijuana, lmao

Holy shit I feel so bad for all of you, I can have a $25 eighth of top shelf San Francisco marijuana delivered to my door in 10 minutes any time of day

The reason nobody else pointed it out is because nobody felt the need to.

Thanks, Sherlock

I only vape my own home grown. I don't trust anyone else.

Hi, Im from Argentina, I dont speak english very very fluence. Going to the point, here we pay 300 pesos is like 18 dolars for A LOT of weed. I'm going to tell you a secret, we have something called ''PRENSADO" is 35% weed and the rest is pee + Cleaning products + kerosene.
In fact, nobody knows that it contains but we supposed it. here goes the pik

lol ok.

And is really cheep! 50 pesos 3 dolars 1 supa joint

this is why south america (and antarctica, before some faggot points it out) are the only continents i havent gone to and i plan to keep it that way. you people are fucking disgusting and ive always known it

nah man you didn't get ripped off, you got like a qp there.. great deal

>L o l dumb children
>Weed is so edge and cool illegal drug
>Only I, the daring user, know its secrets
>Crackle

you should be paid to even touch that shit!

*laughs in Dutch*

bro. I love those fucking baller tall mason jars. You're a G

Why don't u just kill yourself? I'd pay more to see that tbh

1) It looks like reggie so probably
2) your white, so if you look like a chump your white privilege has no power in drug underworld

Yes, you got ripped off... because you paid for weed.

Europe also have it, Ugly hush, quimic hush, is not only south america

yep, is disgusting

I pay the same as you for that ... In mexican currency