twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Easy

Gal Gadot in any movie

>retard detected
lex luthor was easily the best part of BvS

Disgrace to humanity

if that was the best part no wonder the fucking movie blew

kek

>S-Stfu you r-retard. H-Haha, h-he as great, right Sup Forums? R-Right?

I don't think the casting was an issue in there. Maybe in , but not really. As for , yeah, terrible indeed, HOWEVER, that church scene was kino, so maybe he just didn't get enough screentime or development.

Church scene is great but not enough to redeem Topher Grace constantly showing his pathetic fucking face instead of being Venom

>would rather watch captain america on a quest to fingerbang bucky

instead of lex fingerbanging senatormans mouth and pissing in senatorgirl's cup?

Meanwhile I'm watching Quicksilver being awesome and Deadpool being hilarious.

Who the fuck thought this guy would fit this roll

are you excited to be going back to school too?

Forrest Whittaker

I refuse to believe this isn't b8.

No one can be this tasteless.

>this basic brown-haired brown-eyed dumb whore lacking any tits or ass
>Carol Danvers

Considering how Carol is right now in the comics, I'm just surprised and relieved they didn't cast pic related.

The best part of BvS was the Superman/Zod fight from the perspective of a non-superhuman on the street.

Everything after that was straight downhill.

>D-Damn. He doesn't like Lex. H-He HAS to be a Marvel fan. Q-Quick, let me insult Marvel!

Eh, Batfleck was pretty based. Everything else was shit. They should've just went with a Batman movie.

I think Affleck did a great job as Batman, and Irons as Alfred. I am slightly soured by Batman as a character in BvS due to how things ended up being "resolved" though, but I think if Affleck is given a good script next time, it will be much better.

It's funny how everyone was pissing their pants at Batfleck, and he turned out to be the movie's best performance by far.

>lacking tits
Judging by your picture she doesn't seem to be very lacking.

*blocks your path*
Hey bitch give me your lunch money

I also unironically believe he was the best part of the film. Everyone else was just generic angst mode.

Lex was just "daddy hit me" angst mode though.

The most generic angst of them all.

I think he was an inspired choice and that it was very brave of them to follow in Donner's footsteps and re-invent(instead of rehash) the character.

Only if you believe he was telling the truth. I don't, at least not without some extremely devious ulterior motives.

Does someone have a link to the "look at this dude" BvS vid?

All of the DC universe

>flash thompson
>fucking 5'4

celebheights.com/s/Tony-Revolori-49414.html

are they fucking kidding me with this shit?

That's an arguable point, but what do you think were his true motivations for his actions throughout the film then?

I'm legitimately curious, I like Eisenberg, and I'm all for new takes on classic characters, but I felt like the movie's concept and execution of this particular Lex direction was flawed.

>lacking tits
>he didn't see the fappening pics

Haha, no, outta my way Flash, you fucking loser

Shannon was a perfect choice as Zod.

The direction and script betrayed and wasted him though.

This whole excelsior thing makes me want to punch him in the face

*Slow clap* wow. You know man i really would rather watch that

Well as bad as BvS is that's not much of an argument.

I had faith Affleck would work but knew Lex was gonna be weak.

Shannon does a mean crazy silent fuck.

Zod should be more of a charismatic alexanderian military leader.

Zod was fine the way they went with him besides the overall script.

Everything else is just preferences.

I don't think it was bad casting.

Shannon knows how to express anger, I just don't think they were making good use of him.

OK, first and foremost, you have to buy into this notion: I believe Lex as presented in this film is that rarest type of cinema villains - one who doesn't reveal his plan to anyone at all. We, the audience, get all these clues, but none of them are ever monologued to us at any point. They are as follows(some only revealed in the extended cut):

>Lex's guys have a means of tracking Superman that even the CIA doesn't have. They know he's inbound before they ever hear a thing, but we distinctly see KGBeast(wearing an earpiece) give a quick start,look around at the sky, then immediately start the massacre of the warlord's loyal soldiers. When they heap the bodies up to be torched, one of his fellow mercs says, "He is coming."

>Lex's guys burn the corpses as part of a plan to make it seem at least feasible at a glance(like in photos, for example) that Superman might have burned them with his heat vision, or at least started the fires that did kill them with it.

>Lex is shown on multiple occasions playing on the fears of others to get what he wants. It works with Senator Jolly Rancher. It doesn't work with Senator Finch.

>Lex wants an import license, but when he doesn't get it, we see that he was absolutely bringing the kryptonite into the country regardless. If everything else had fallen into what I believe he was very much planning to happen, that act of smuggling would have been the only place he provably stepped outside the law.

>Lex loves for people to know he screwed them, but only when it's too late to do anything about it. "You're gonna be on the hotseat in there, Junebug."

Continued next post.

This
So glad hes in JL
Such a talented actor, I hope his next major role is Suicide Squad 2

>In his helipad confrontation with Superman, he repeatedly refers to him as a god, visibly confusing Clark at first, until he sells him on the fear that he's dealing with a dangerously unbalanced individual with daddy issues. He then goes onto directly contradict himself by referring to Superman as a flying demon and explains that he'll have his guys burn his mother unless he delivers on Lex's demands.

>Lex only stops speaking in metaphors and allusions when someone asks him one specific, very direct question: "What do you want?" - to which he provides a specific, very direct answer. From Jolly Rancher he wants access to the ship and Zod's remains, from Finch, he wants an import license. From Superman, he wants Batman's head. He never asks for anything he's not confident on the other party being able to deliver.

>He's hording information on other metas. Why? Why would he just sit on such information? Why do their files have personalized icons?

>He's cooking up a monster in the ship. To what end? Is it a contingency?

Next post, I'll lay out precisely what I thought he was planning.

Meh, Khal Drogo and Ben Affleck were good choices. Rest were shit.

yeah, no the casting wasn't the problem, whoever had him get "damaged" tattooed on his forehead and look like a juggalo was the problem.

I want to strangle him.

Sup Forums please

who?

Yes, it should have been re-written.

DELETE THIS

Yes, by a competent screenwriter, not by a youtube critic who can barely structure even a single page of a screenplay correctly.

I think he absolutely planned on Superman killing the Batman and delivering his head. If he had, Lex could have then given him some pre-arranged, wholly bogus location to send Clark off to to get his mom. Meanwhile, Lex's mercs would have burned her right there at the Gotham docks before heading off to recapture Lois and do precisely the same to her. He'd have set up Doomsday to be released when Clark next entered the ship(which would be a logical place for him to return to once he discovered that Lex lied to him). So Clark comes back, gets a face-full of Doomsday with Lex nowhere to be found.

That leaves Bruce dead, Martha dead, Lois either already dead or just another "tragic victim" of the destruction brought on by the fight between Supes and Doomsday. Only one person is left alive at that point to contradict Lex's version of events, however he chooses to spin them, most likely painting Supes as having snapped, killed the vigilante unprovoked and also having done so to his own mother and girlfriend. I could easily see him tossing some line out there about Supes coming to the ship with Bruce's head, talking about how he'd "burned away all that was human in him," and set about trying to resurrect his "lost people."

Lex could either lay Doomsday's creation off on him or claim that he'd been creating it as the "deterrent" he promised, but Superman hatched it prematurely. Of course, that all takes place after the fact. At the present, with the fight still raging, he would use his government contacts to press the metahumans into service to deal with whichever "alien menace" survived the fight. He even took the initiative of drawing up logos for his "Justice League" for some future date when he'd commercially "brand" this team he founded and sponsored as the world's foremost authority on Kryptonian tech and metahuman biology.

And that's pretty much it. It all went south on him the instant there wasn't a clear winner from the prelim Bats/Supes fight.

Yo

>Brock asking JC, a man known for dying a cruel, unfair death and was against the innocent being persecuted, to kill Spider-man.
Man, that was messed up.

Don't blame Hayden for the garbage that was the prequels

You shut your whore mouth, he's one of the best things about Criminal Minds

It's hard to gauge with him. Lucas fucked the prequels so fucking hard. He ruined Jake Lloyd so fucking hard.

excuse you, stuckmann has produced real kino actually.

I honestly think that's a really neat idea user, my only concern being that the whole theory is held up by a ton of unsubstantiated extrapolation on your end regarding what could've happened if Supes did actually kill Bats. I'm not saying it's impossible, or that you're inherently wrong, it's just my opinion that there's just not nearly enough evidence within the movie itself to reach with the depth that you have in regards to Lex's "true" motivations.

I understand what you mean. I'm hoping that as we see more of the films, more of those gaps get filled in. It would make for some really great storytelling.

I think it would be awesome if the DCEU was playing a really long game in terms of the narrative development of their universe, compared to the MCU which is definitely more focused on putting a pretty pink bow on most major developments at the end of each movie to avoid major discourse.

An example of that could be the destruction of Metropolis in MoS playing into Batman's motivation in BvS. However, I'm not 100% sure about that, due to the very real possibility WB wanted Snyder to make narrative amends to appeal to all the critical complaints regarding the fight and the casualties. There's still a chance that was the master plan all along though.

Another example could be Supes death in BvS into JL, but I feel that it's a touch cheaper from an audience perspective, due to the fact that everyone knows that he'll get over this particular case of death. Still, it works in-universe that the consequences of one movie aren't resolved until we get to the next movie.

I personally think that his return is going to have huge repercussions, and may even tie into how he's changing the world by his very presence. They hint at that in Suicide Squad, what with the Enchantress mentioning that the growth in the metahuman population is indicative of some sort of change in the world.

Me personally, I think they're making a pretty cool statement about Superman's arrival being the kick-starter for a new Heroic Age and a return of magic. I hope that gets expanded on further in Wonder Woman. Hell, there's even hints in Suicide Squads ads and posters that hint that we're entering a less grounded, more comic-booky world. It will be interesting to see if Wonder Woman's movie contrasts a grey, war-torn 20th century with a past that's more colorful, vibrant, and magical. I strongly suspect that it will.

Why would you type out stutters??

I disagree. Also I love his make up

Did someone say terrible?

congrats on being a poof.

>Indian manlet flash Thompson
Holy kek. You would think of all the roles to leave white, it would be the part of the mean bully.

It's like they want this to tank.

he was a better Joker than the one we got in SS

Fuck you he was based looking

hes looks like marylin manson.

I thought he looked great, too. In a way, it's an inversion of how Ledger's Joker looked and what the haphazard application of his makeup implied.

With the exception of the tattoos I agree, he looked pretty neat especially with the tuxedo.

Leto did a good job, he was terrifying and you can even feel it from other actors too.
The real problem was his makeup, script and props.

>DING DING DING DING....

Good explanation for why Lex had the logos, but it probably won't explain why they will start using the logos he had, since presumably they won't actually be working for him.

I guess only Barry is using the logo.

Then you very likely have autism just like Lex

was this the guy from Kangaroo Jack?

He would have been fine if they didnt write lex as a fucking numale faggot hipster douchebag google facebook exec. Why is he getting off rubbing jolly ranchers in some old dudes mouth amd sucking his fingers? Why is he sending jars of piss to people hes about to blow up? Why is he such a colossal faggot all the time acting lile a saturday morning cartoon character? No actor could have made that work. They did the same thing with spacey as lex in older movie.

He'd fuck Flash up

To be fair, even in the comics he could fuck Flash up because of his powers, and even during a fight with him once spent most of the time trying to figure out how to convincingly hit him without punching his head off.

he contributed to the terribleness with his wooden acting

Yeah I would. That's how bad DC movies are.

Yeah that sounds really hot I would watch that.
Either that or Spidey trying to get Cap to fuck him.

Gal is trash

>doesnt like the casting
>"eh er f-fuck you dumb racost bigot"

>Bale

7/10 as Falcon
10/10 as conductor of the Marvel Hype-train

still looks like a faggot

A faggot I'd love to fuck.

I really like BvS and I agree.

Eisenberg is the worst kind of Jew.

It could have been a 10/10 movie with someone else

Natalie Portman in every movie besides black Swan