Asian women are vastly superior to any other kind

Asian women are vastly superior to any other kind.
discuss.

they smell like warm onions

So they smell great, too.

Asian women are best wife material.
For a fun night, you want a redhead.

it's just a fetish, move on fag

briefly had a black, was married with a white, never fucked a Latina, but am happiest with my Chinese.
nothing to discuss, just acknowledging

No discussion needed.

>married a white
you dumb motherfucker

well, I got out... lesson learned...

Congrats on your Chinese gf
is she cute and dainty?

Agreed OP. Maybe one day I'll acquire one.

Married to Chinese woman, no regrets.

I like the photos of Asian women on Sup Forums. Meeting and talking with them in person, I don't like so much.

yeah, autism does that

>tfw no squeaky nip gf
why live

Kek

Chinese women are autists, yes.

Not liking Asian women makes me autistic. Yeah ok.

I'm falling for this meme. Now going on a date with qt 1/2 Japanese, 1/2 Chinese chick tomorrow.

cute, dainty and fit

Can we see her pooper?

Any photos?

They're definitely at the top, but Brazilian and Pacific Islander women are just as hot. So are Gaelic women. I'm talking lily white redheads with green eyes here. I don't find blondes all that great. Of course I'm a natural blonde myself, which could be why I don't find it all that special.

>Brazilian and Pacific Islander women are just as hot.

unllike asians, they both get really fat about about 25

gg

Yes they are, because they actually do have feelings compared to your non-existent loser fantasy "girlfriend".

Have dates Brazilian women. Crazy in the sack- like hop off your dick, jam it in their butt, get off on that, then suck it, then back in the pussy crazy. But seriously unstable.

depends. How warm we talking?
Like freshly cooked/steaming hot or lukewarm/has been sitting out a while? Big difference

Not knowing how to be social and talk to chinesse people, or people whatsoever, is what makes you an autist retarede stupid fuck.

Just like you are doing right now to total strangers that randomly throw shit at you.

Asian women can get hideous with age too though. The lady that has been cutting my hair since I was a teen (I'm about to turn 40 in Aug) is still extremely beautiful, though her age is beginning to show too--she's at least in her mid to late 40s and maybe even over 50. She's Viet, and imo Viet women tend to be among the hottest Asian women, though not all of them are by any stretch. I do think they produce more beautiful women per capital than the Chinese or Koreans do.

Like all groups of people though, some people just age more gracefully than others. I'm from Southern Appalachia, so my ethnic background (actually Appalachians probably qualify as a distinct ethnicity ourselves) is largely Scottish (we're called crackers for a reason) and Northern English. My mom died at age 55, but she kept her looks pretty much until the stage IV cancer wore he body down. Before that she looked to be late 30s tops. Her mother was outright gorgeous when she was young, and without even trying much (they were extremely poor cotton sharecroppers and couldn't have afforded luxuries), but by the time she was in her 30s she'd gone way down hill. I guess the difference is that my mom was extremely proud, and maybe a little vain, whereas my grandma was an extremely practical woman. She didn't see any sense in trying to pretend she was still 18, or in wasting money on fancy clothes, jewelry, and the like.

Ew no. They have teeth worse than the Brits.

Asian pussy looks like old dry meat.
Ewww fucking nasty

I like crazy, which is good since I'm apparently a magnet for it.

I'm starting to agree with this shit...lol...maybe a little more experience

Fumika Baba is her name. Look up her outfit for a character called "Medic"