Is Drumpf /ourguy/?

Is Drumpf /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2015/11/20/msm-spreads-false-claim-trump-wants-special-badges-muslims
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/08/04/presidential-proclamation-suspension-entry-immigrants-and-nonimmigrants-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Judy, if you can't make me cum by suck mah wiena yoaw fiyead!
>y-yes mr trump
it aint me starts playing

Wow how did Sam Raimi get away with this ?

Donald Trump is a bitter senile old man who preys on the racist instincts of the GOP voterbase by blaming our problems on immigrants and offering oversimplified solutions.

In three months, I will drink the tears of his retarded supporters.

>I fucking LOVE buzzwords

I'm a Jebhead, Mr. Quads

If he gets the browns out it's all worth it desu

>I fucking LOVE refuting what someone said by just calling it buzzwords instead of actually refuting what they said

Can someone update me how it's going for Hillary and Trump? I don't want to go into Sup Forums until this shit is over.

Hillary regained her lead over Trump after the DNC and so far, it hasn't just been a temporary bounce - she was and remains about 8% ahead of him nationally and winning in all swing states.

Then don't give a statement in the first place that's just a string of buzzwords, you dumb liberal fuck

>dude racist lmao
>immigrants dude even tho legal/screened ones are safe it's just the illegals and people who aren't screened properly but DUDE ALL IMMIGRANTS LMFAO
>haha what a bitter old man as if hillary and bill don't look like the death incarnate

Damn, Sup Forums must be shit right now.

There is always chimpouts though to keep spirits high

>immigrants

You mean illegal immigrants.

>dude racist lmao
His campaign's support derives from anti-Hispanic and anti-Muslim sentiments

>immigrants dude even tho legal/screened ones are safe it's just the illegals and people who aren't screened properly but DUDE ALL IMMIGRANTS LMFAO
And you criticize me for using buzzwords. What is even your argument here? A few fun facts for you:
>Immigrants, even illegal immigrants, have been shown to be a slight boost to the economy through the work they do, the sales taxes they pay, etc (and they're ineligible for welfare)
>Illegal immigrants statistically cause crime at a lower rate than citizens
If you're talking about the Muslim ban, then realize that banning someone from entering the US based on their religion is fundamentally against the principles the US was founded on. It's authoritarian and anti-American.

>hillary and bill don't look like the death incarnate
Hillary isn't bitter. Also nice job not quoting the word 'senile'. Watch any interview of Trump from before 2000 or so and you'll see a much more focused, coherent man who can actually make a point logically. He is legitimately going senile.

Milwaukee has been great!

fuck off back to your cuckshed board cuck in disguise

See: I'm also referring to his anti-Muslim rhetoric.

thanks for correcting the record

>CTR shills lmao
protip: calmly, rationally refuting someone's point is a more effective response than calling them a shill

You have to go back

back to where? reality? i'm already there, you should come with me

hate him or love him, gotta give it to him for this moment

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

no you fuck, I hate minorities and SJWs too but I hate Trumpcucks even more.
do us all a favor and kill yourself.

All of Trumps supporters are screaming about how the "liberal media" is putting out fake polls and Trump himself has been hedging all over the place by saying if he loses it's because the elections are fixed.

That's all you really need to know.

>60% white

Yeah, it's not too surprising

He hasn't had any anti-Muslim rhetoric either.

cant even appreciate self depricating humor.

Now 'white trash" is his bread and butter.

>i-i-if I lose its because the system is rigged!

Literally the bitchest excuse that a kid would make in a playground

>When Trump was ahead:
Trump's crushing Shillary in polls lmao
>Now:
Polls are all fake lmao

It would be like a black guy jokingly calling himself a nigger in front of a potential employer, who is also black

Trump hasn't said that all Muslims are bad, but he DOES plan on punishing all of them for the crimes of the few that are bad (i.e. registering/spying on Muslims, banning Muslim immigration).
You can decide for yourself whether that's 'anti-Muslim', but I think it's clear that it's discriminatory and unfair to the innocent majority of Muslims.

>60% white
>thinking Republicans will ever win the presidential election again

nahh, Dems for the next 20 years until blacks and Hispanics realize they can give themselves gibs while not needing men to shit in female restrooms to achieve a new sense of enlightenment.

it will be much further right than the republican party has been too i'd imagine

>Trump's crushing Shillary in polls lmao
You should diversify your news sources. Read some stuff you might not agree with, and leave your safe space.

Ikr, it's not like one of the major US political parties just rigged their election
Lmao so paranoid xddd

Obama temporarily banned Muslim immigration. Is he anti-Muslim?

why do US citizens need to care about non US citizen immigration into the US from countries we've been warring with for a decade?

To a degree, yes. I never said Obama was perfect.

source that, because that literally never happened.

Calling you out.

Right after the RNC, Trump was slightly ahead of Hillary, but now she's back to being 8% ahead in the averages.

Neither has Trump

8 US code 1182 was used by Jimmy Carter to halt Iranian immigration during the hostage crisis

But Trump's a Republican so now dat b raycis, mang

>i.e. registering

This was proven false last year

No matter who wins the election, the fallout will be hilarious. Moreso if Trump gets S T U M P E D

facts are irrelevant to a trumpfag.

They prefer to have their feelings pandered to.

Explain?

the fallout on a niche corner of the internet will be funny if stumped.

the fallout everywhere else will be earth shaking if the other

K, cool

>implying immigrants aren't the problem

t. Paco

>also implying Islam isn't one of the most vile and anti-West religions on the planet

There will be no fallout if 'the other'. Clinton will be Obama 2.0, i.e. fine. Grow up.
There will be massive fallout in the GOP if (when) Trump loses. They need to rethink their entire strategy.

oops i misread, thought you said special badges

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2015/11/20/msm-spreads-false-claim-trump-wants-special-badges-muslims

Would you like to see crime rates for illegal immigrants vs. for citizens?

I agree, white immigrants from Europe A.K.A white people.
Whites ruined America(the world actually) Natives were just fine, eating corn and fruits and living off the land until cum skins came over from Europe and brought their diseases and degeneracy.
>b-b-b-ut muh
yeah, shut the fuck up

>there are people who don't agree with this

Just imagine if we had just stayed out of the way and let the Aztecs continue to build their empire

Would you like to see the disproportionate crime rates between races?

An illegal immigrant is my definition of being an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT is already committing more crimes than the average citizen.

You sound like someone who has never read a fucking book in their lives to prance about saying >muh peaceful natives that lived with nature

Say it with me now:

President Donald J. Trump

>grow up
and disregarded.

I look forward to the meltdown of Sup Forums and r/thedonald when Hillary wins the election like they did when Obama won in 2012.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/08/04/presidential-proclamation-suspension-entry-immigrants-and-nonimmigrants-

>You sound like someone who has never read a fucking book in their lives
I do hope that you realize the irony Cletus.
there is this website called "google" that you can use to look up what the word Irony means.
oh let me guess, you don't use google because it was invented by da jews!! I see.
>its true Sup Forums told me so!
KYS

>white male Democrat voters
Fucking why?

>Would you like to see the disproportionate crime rates between races?
I've seen them, and they're largely rooted in poverty. Things begin to even out when you account for socioeconomic status.

That's one crime, and it arguably isn't even one committed while in the US. Who exactly does illegally immigrating hurt? (Hint: no one, and therefore counting it as the same sort of crime as killing or robbing someone is absurd)

>Make it illegal for certain people to simply exist.
>Use the fact that they're committing a crime just by existing as proof of their criminal nature.

Flawless logic.

Please explain how illegal immigration does not suppress the wages of American citizens.

>Cletus
Boy, I dont know why but you and your ilk love that name as an insult.

Former Presidential Candidate Donald J. Trump

Fun fact: Clinton is further ahead of Trump than Obama was EVER ahead of Romney

Not all of us are completely apathetic about the well being of non-white non-males

I searched and searched but there was no argument to be found in your post.

Why does Africa have a lower IQ rate than any other continent?

>muh socioeconomic status

Even Slavs as poor as fucking shit they are aren't as fucked as niggers.

>make it illegal for certain people to exist
>illegal to exist

Listen to yourself you fucking idiot, do you honestly equate not being allowed to stay in the country you're not a citizen of to NOT EXISTING?

I almost had an aneurism, m8

So you're how do you say — checking your privilege?

How would it? What's the logic there? Almost all illegal immigrants take up very low paying jobs that no one else wants to do like working on farms.

I've always been a low income earner. Even though I'm highly skilled and have a college degree it was difficult for me to find employment and retain employment.

The hours that I wanted to work meant that I was only able to get part time work and because of that I wasn't eligible for company provided health insurance.

Thanks to Obamacare and the work of Democrats I'm now fully insured and can provide my wife's son the costly sickle cell anemia treatment he needs.

That's why I'm a white guy voting Democrat.
Deal with it stormtard

Faggot.

unemployment has risen among non African-American minorites and females under Obama