NEET PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Why have you not yet joined the NEET master race? Why are you still a wage cück, letting yourself be enslaved by higher powers, instead of being your own man?
Free yourself from the shackles of society, and become a NEET like me.
I'm now in my 30s, I've never worked in my life, and never will. Government pays for everything, and I couldnt be happier. Maybe if I was offered a job where I could make 2000€ after tax with just 20 hours of work a week, I'd take it, as long as it was not too stressful.

Your only excuse to not be a NEET is you live in a shitty country that does not cater to your NEET-needs. Like the US for example.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_wage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you incel?

No, I'm comfy

I have a boyfriend, because I'm homosex, so no

Mfw your whole degenerative country gets raped to death by Arabs

No thanks, I have a sense of self-worth and shame, and wish to lighten the load on taxpayers by not collecting welfare.

Faggot.

What's the tendie situation like, OP?

why do americucks always get triggered when someone does not follow their laughable work ethics?

? What are tendies?
I have my own apartment and my own money to spend, and no desire for any kind of fastfood, because I am not an amerilard. Today I ate some rice with fried pork and a selfmade soy-pepper-sauce

>? What are tendies?
the jig is up wagecuck

says the momcuck
kek

>? What are tendies?

FRAUD DETECTED

what are you gonna do if they cut hartz4 and other social welfare programs?

same thing everyone else would do: go looting and participate in the social unrests

>Why have I not joined the NEET master race
Because I like to live a successful man who is earning hard cash and I can tell myself "Yeah, I did better than these fucking plebs in Macdonalds and especially those useless NEETs"
>Enslaved by higher powers
woah such a contrarian!

Kill yourself homofaggot

Plz make the wagecuck thread about neets cucking wagecucks

Wait a sec, how working for your cash feel better than getting cash for no work?
Are you a cuck?

I enjoy having money and being able to spend it on the things I like without having to ask mommy and daddy for it.

basically you gonna be a nigger then?

you can get insane amount of welfare in this country compared ot others... and that wont be the case forever.

I am sorry guys, I got bored of NEET bux. Now I am on STUDY bux.

Going to uni and getting a degree while being paid to do it > Getting paid to sit at home all day doing nothing. At least with STUDY bux you're actually moving forward in life and gaining a qualification. NEET bux doesn't have that.

My STUDY bux pays just as much as the NEET bux, so it's all cool.

Because I have to have something productive to do, or I lose my mind

Nice bait.
If it isn't bait I am sorry you're so pathetic.

Because it feels good knowing that I studied in a certain topic and have not only better knowledge of the subject than the average joe but I can also work and help my society out better than the average joe

I mean, it just feels good to go along with Social Darwinism and work with the tribe

Instead of those unwashed NEETs who don't achieve anything in their lives and end up committing suicide because they haven't achieved a thing except being a disappointment to their parents

Strive for greatness at all times, be sharp of mind, strong of body and wise of spirituality

Work not only makes you free, it makes you a man too

Only women are supposed to stay at home and live off the men

>you can get insane amount of welfare in this country compared ot others... and that wont be the case forever.
Yes and when that happens, there will be social unrest. People occupying empty houses like Spontis and Punks in the 80s.

>Not being a capital master
lmao your are both cucks to me.
NEET are worse cucks though

Both of you are cowardly, degenerate and feminine mistakes of human beings

Kill yourselves

At least a capital master is somewhat producing something, even if all it makes him is a filthy kike

spoken like a true wagey

are you looking forward to monday again, sheep?

I've a girlfriend and two kids and a gym subscription and a car on taxpayer money, so does many brits; are you retarded?

>Relying on others to sustain your selfish lifestyle
>Free

>Because it feels good knowing that I studied in a certain topic and have not only better knowledge of the subject than the average joe

Implying NEETS also don't have skills.

>but I can also work and help my society out better than the average joe

That's nice.

>Only women are supposed to stay at home and live off the men

WEEEAWW WEEEAWW. You hear that, bro? That's 2016 pulling you over, bruh.

sounds like a good life...

Yup I am, can't wait to do something productive

You looking forward to yet another day of doing absolutely fuck all, useless subhuman?
Lmao just wait till she breaks up with you and takes the kids because you're not financially stable and she actually wants a real man that can work

Other way around, it's other people relying on me taking their tax money tribute to live their cushy lifestyles with low violence and low crime.

>>Relying on others to sustain your selfish lifestyle
I am a zero-sum game. All money I get I eventually spend, nothing gets saved up. The state does not lose anything by financing me, cause the cash stays in circulation. Much unlike rich folks, who tend to save their money and not spend it all, to help out the economy. Worse even, they might park it offshore in a tax haven

>their laughable work ethics
Those are -our- work ethics which -we- exported, notably because they -worked-. You really have no pride at all, do you?

>Implying NEETs don't have skills
Not really no, there might be the odd faggot programmer but all in all, they're pretty useless
>Other points you made
nonsensical and retarded

>Those are -our- work ethics which -we- exported, notably because they -worked-. You really have no pride at all, do you?
They worked maybe in the 16th century, when your work was not automated and totally controlled and you still always had time to take a break and chat up some of your friends and neighbors instead of slaving away at an assembly line.

If everybody adopted your mindset then we would literally be living in mud huts because nobody would be moving civilization forward. Think about that. You can have a job and hate it like the rest of society or kill yourself when society has had enough of you leeching off of it.

Also, don't get me started on having a meaningful relationship with another person. If you so happen to attract the opposite sex anyways. Nobody wants to be with a man baby with no life skills.

I just got a simple job in a warehouse I hope I do okay. I mean I've done odd jobs/chores before so I'm not really always lazy but never been something where I got a consistent paycheck and dealing with tax forms and shit. Better late than never I guess? I have 2 "training" (which isn't really training it's just normal work but at a dif time shift than usual) It's min wage and 6 hours a day but I think I can do this.

>Lmao just wait till she breaks up with you and takes the kids because you're not financially stable and she actually wants a real man that can work

That's why her friends committed to wagies polish my unit during the week, right?
Most wagies suffer from weight problems, ED and are just tired from work; wageslaving is an unhealthy lifestyle.

Well, I'm NEET and I'm pretty talented, physically and mentally.

I don't need to bust my balls all day just to fit into a society I don't belong in. I'd rather spend my days in the gym and my nights fucking your misses while you're at work.

You people always build the idea of "work" up into this gigantic otherworldly bogeyman where you're essentially just a cogwheel. Nothing is stopping people from taking breaks or having chats at work today, other than maybe safety precautions or unkind superiors; and most places where I've worked still get by fine like that today.

Nevertheless all this doesn't change the fact that our work ethics aren't American, which was the only point I sought to make.

Nice thx

Plus I do still work when theres jobs to do, just off the books and cash in hand.

>Seriously suicidal thoughts every single second I'm at work every day
>Could qualify for disability and live as a NEET due to years of diagnosed massive depression
>Conservative who understands personal responsibility
>Can't feel right about taking people's money
>Get too drunk to kill myself every day when I get home
>Repeat until I eventually die

I'm legitimately jealous of people with no conscious who can rip off the rest of their fellow citizens. Being a NEET sounds like paradise

Im currently a neet and i fucking hate it.

>used to have a fun job
>used to be at university at same time
>got very sick
>technically still a student but suspended
>bored out of my fucking mind
>do not like having to rely on fucking benefits

>Nevertheless all this doesn't change the fact that our work ethics aren't American, which was the only point I sought to make.

If you're better workers than why you make less money?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_wage
>monthly average wage in PPP dollars

1 Luxembourg $4,089
2 Norway $3,678
3 Austria $3,437
4 United States $3,263
5 United Kingdom $3,065
6 Belgium $3,035
7 Sweden $3,023
8 Ireland $2,997
9 Finland $2,925
10 South Korea $2,903
11 France $2,886
12 Canada $2,724
13 Germany $2,720

Hell I'd feel a bit guilty about going on medicaid because I still don't have insurance, the few times I do go to at least normal doctor they are understanding at least and let me still them with a slight discount, I guess it's because they can't stand obamacare. Glasses I was able to just go to "America's Best" but in honesty I haven't been to a dentist in years which is probably not good , but my teeth are usually in pretty good condition, only ever had a cavity twice and one of it was really really small. Gotta make priorities. Now with a job I might be able to pay for actual insurance if the employer doesn't give it or just still roll with this. Medicaid though I dunno if I feel right about that.

Your heart's in the right place. For as long as you're in your predicament, I would suggest exploring some of those self-improvement things NEETs always lie about doing, maybe you will come across something that can keep you busy.

Consider: Something makes you keep going. You may have lost sight of what it is for now, but that does not change that it's there. Meanwhile the guys in that "paradise" tend to actually do themselves in during their 40s. Probably not very useful to you right now, but a thought worth exploring. Good luck to you.

NEETing is the modern way of life.

Just gotta stay fit and keep up the social activities and stuff so that you won't become a loser with no gf. Then you can NEET your way thru life without ever really feeling bad about it.

I'm neet and live off the charity of my parents. No government assistance for me

I'm going to add, being a student and trying to get benefits is a fucking nightmare, you basically fall through the cracks and aren't elligible for anything unless you've been ill for 28 weeks since you last stopped attending.

Thanks, I'm just worried I'm going to get stuck in a rut especially if I can't improve my condition.

How does one even get paid if you don't have any kind of disability? I live in Scotland and so many people are on benefits when nothing is wrong with them. After the election results I'm considering it myself.

Imagine being more cucked/jewed than working for money, when it can show up to you with no work at all.

I didn't say we're automatically better workers, I said the ethics that go into how we work are German. I'm not going to research the nature of 12 different economies just for a Sup Forums post, but off the cuff I'm certain that the explanation lies in what sectors people work in and the legislations in place for pay.

Easy: Taking the easy way out in a society of cucks and Jews that want you to stop making progress. Call me a slave all you want, at least I'm noone's canary.

But I am NEET!

Can happen. But even those can be ridden out - source: I was there once, pretty much with the same background story too. Some of us come up entering long bad stints, but none of those are final. Simply keep looking for the next way up.

Well give me a job then. I worked hard all my life to get into uni and get a degree like a good boy as I was told.

>you need 5 years experience for this unpaid entry level placement

Oh right that.

What is your degree and how many jobs did you apply too? You likely hate hearing this, but it might be a sample size or market saturation thing. That said, that whole "five years experience" meme -is- running rampant and fucking unethical, so even if you choose not to answer, I wish you luck finding something after all.

Meh I apply for brain-dead data entry jobs and no one is interested. Let it all burn.

Well, I guess there's no doubt that it will. Sorry to hear about your troubles anyway.

Just get a small job with the least possible responsibility and where no one can directly annoy you like customers like when you are a cashier or waiter and that lets you still get € from the welfare nanny state
You will feel better i swear m8

this is me

WAGE SLAVE
WAGE SLAVE
WAGE SLAVE

Because I've grown accustomed to a certain lifestyle that I could no longer have if my quarter-million salary disappeared.

I would be a NEET over being a minimum wage slave, though.

>I'm now in my 30s, I've never worked in my life, and never will.
Mate, I get not working and all that as the times makes it difficult to ensure there is a job and pay enough to get by.

I'm a NEET and I'm 26 but I've had numerous jobs and got a uni degree. Some of us are out of the game just because the situation is so piss,

Not being in work is one thing, but not wanting to be something and do something? Where's your dignity?

(OP)
>not working
>has no work ethic
>hates hard work
>not stressed
>living off the government
how can you call yourself a proper german?!

imagine if you had spent those uni and job years collecting neetbux and fucking Chad the wage cuck's girlfriend

>Implying it's not 2016

I have selfrespect and dignity

What do you answer when someone asks you what you do for a """"""""living"""""""

>tfw you realize NEETs on Sup Forums act exactly like the lazy niggers they claim to despise

what the fuck am I reading
/r9k/ had talked about this before but this is the first time I'm seeing it with my own eyes.
There seriously are people who are threatened by someone not wanting to slave their life away

>Sup Forums is one person

I doubt most "NEETS" here even know how to file for disability/autism

p.s. living with your parents doesn't make you nEET

I'm not threatened, asking questions is curiosity.

The western world can burn to the ground for all I care, it is anyway.

I'm a NEET but that doesn't mean I don't want to do something or be something, as I said, I don't work anymore either.

Because i like doing fun shit and wearing good clothes and having a nice living space.

If they're Not in Employment, Education, or Training, then they are NEET. Regardless of whether they live with their parents or not.

this thread is terminated.
new mission objectives received.
initializing next objective.
video games are launched.
memeking do not reply
memeking do not reply
memeking do not reply
memeking do not reply

>Your only excuse to not be a NEET is you live in a shitty country that does not cater to your NEET-needs. Like the US for example.

That's my excuse. I wish I could get automatic citizenship in Europe. I'm thinking of killing myself