This was really good. One of the best zombie movies ever

This was really good. One of the best zombie movies ever.

Where the fuck do i get this? None of the streaming sites have anything. I assume you searched for the korean file name, are there subs too

Looks cool user, where does one get it?

just out in theater last month in korea
probably wait a while for a good rip, at least we won't have hardcore kr sub this time

It's showing in the theaters where I live

That's a bold claim. What makes you say it's one of the best?

which is where?

not him but i live in houston and AMC has it
only 4 showings per day on one screen but better than nothing

Singapore

World War Z on steroids plus actually fully developed characters
Great directing as well, a lot of the tensions were done right

Glad i can actually talk about this. Such a fantastic film, and for once I was actually scared of the zombies. I really liked the characters, the action setpieces, and the I'm glad that the "bad guy" wasnt the one who secretly caused the outbreak

Korean audiences are like "Eh, it's alright."
But why americucks love this movie and like "OMG best zombie movie ever! XD"
What's the appeal of this movie? Just wondering

>What's the appeal of this movie?
Don't tell me you haven't seen the best movies to ever exist?

I saw all the red ones. Most of 'em are good movies.
I'm talking about Train to Busan.

Have you even seen the movie tho?

Many critical acclaimed korean movies are received negatively by their domestic audience. Outside of general understandable favoritism towards the big 4 directors their audience is full of retards who only go for idols and big names. The director of this is barely known outside of some pseudo animes.

>Korean audiences are like "Why the hell did people think Sohee was a good idea for anything?"

I agree with you OP. Pic related was another great watch. Not the same genre though.

No I haven't seen it yet.
But you're absolutely right. Korean audiences are full of shit garbage and have no fucking taste.

Not the answer I was looking for though.

Its korean trash
like all it makes plebs feel like they're watching something good whilst giving them the same pleb mindset as watching a hollywood flick

Yeah. It's pretty weird that Korea makes good movies despite the audiences are utterly shit.

its japanese, and he's a weeb

I live in Houston, thanks famalam.

what is it about korea and their entertainment industry?

i was just reading on reddit about korean dramas being so popular in china that the chinese government had to intervene.

The industry is filled with beautiful clones, and dumb people are gullible enough to fall for it.

I don't speak Korean, what's the title?

>no My Way

come on now

iirc this was made years ago

>Korean audiences are like "Eh, it's alright."
u wot

>currently 15th highest ticket sales in korean history (as of 3 days ago)
>first movie this year there to sell 10million tickets (1/5th of the population)

Saw it a week ago, it has some fresh ideas for Zombies and using the space of the interior of the train in interesting ways. It's not kino but it's enjoyable, some shots were really nice but some shots were awful. It's no where near the best zombie film ever, it's just nice and fresh.

>streaming

kys plebe

it's korean you pleb

meant to

Personally I thought it was shit.

Bland characters that you don't give a fuck about and not even any splatter to redeem it.

I completely fail to see why it's gotten a good reception.

is torrents of it up yet?

reverse image search you little shit

>kys
>plebe

lol, fag

i'm banned from google assmunch

it looks like shit

>no New World
wtf

>movie made outside greatest America

>tfw whenever I talk about the Host, people only think about the horrible movie with Saoirse Ronan.

FUCK YOU HOLLYWOOD

>guy in the middle is trying to molest a little girl while running away from zombies
BRAVO COREA