Impeach trump

>impeach trump

Are you requesting the impeachment of Trump and calling him a fucking retard or are you quoting people who request the impeachment of Trump and calling them fucking retards?

If you wern't a total mong and newfriend, you would know what green text means.

PEOPLE ASKING FOR THE IMPEACHMENT OF TRUMP SHOULD DEAD SET JUMP OFF THE GOLDEN GATE.

Starting with Marxine Waters.

How I love ranting rednecks

rate me Sup Forums
>protip
you can

>P.S i thank the user who photoshopped this.

I'm aussie and its making me rage like fuck. Such a retarded situation. It's like STOP SAYING IMPEACH AND RUSSION COLLUSIONS AND PROVIDE SOME EVIDENCE YOU UTTER FUCKING INBREDS

His actions speak for themselves. Obstruction is pretty plain here.

sure kid

Thats because anytime someone tries to find evidence they get fired.

They don't state anything. If they know so much about it then do the fucking public a favor and give them the details. You can't just say russian collusion. Yeah mate australia and america had a collusion about the cricket scores. Get fucking real. Use your brains

Youre in denial you aussie faggot. Why are u even commenting on this? Go play with your roos..

hey you fucking "ratard". Trump has already publically threatened Comey if he testifies against him. Which he will. Its not a matter of "this president doesnt allign with my politcal stands" its a matter of him using Russian assistance during an election. I prefer trump but I mean come on, you cant just do bullshit that he did.

You are a left wing faggot that has no proof so you automatically call names when you get called out on. Provide proof and stop being a fucking tosser

>automatically calls out names

Aussie faggot calls out names first
Aussie faggot calls out names again

No wonder you pussies are the weakest allies. Kek. Pretty stupid too. Low IQ, unevolved aborigines

can you prove your claims?

He has the lowest ratings. This is the man that represents our country. Look closely. He lashes out and doesnt speak maturely on anything. He just bashes people making himself look like a fool. Look closely. LOOK Closely. He didnt work for anything in his life. He was handed down millions from his father. Obama had absolutely nothing amd worked his way to the top despite him being black, that didnt stop him.

Triggered

ITT:

Republicans who legit believed in Trump and voted for him, but who are now starting to get tired of the eternal autism

>outed as 'left-wing shills'

kekimus desu