5 year long con of indulging a 50+ year old sloppy drunk jealous pirate with bratty kids during my prime years (25-30)

>5 year long con of indulging a 50+ year old sloppy drunk jealous pirate with bratty kids during my prime years (25-30)
>Only get $7m
>mfw

muh dick
would

Now she's stepped up her game onto the Elon Musk long con while Depps nut is still drying in her pussy.

They were only married a year though.

Ill let a stinky old pirate fuck me for a year for 7 million.

Didnt elon marry the same woman twice

this pic makes me want to hug her, stroke her hair and apologize on behalf of all "men". "men" are scum

Yes. Some betas just never learn.

Yes the ultimate cuck

How did she golddig so badly?

10/10 for effort though

So why didn't she get half of his fortune? That's how it usually goes, right?

It's clear to both parties she was only interested in conning him. If it was love til death do us part, she wouldn't have divorced him so quickly.

She cheated on him from start to finish with countless women though.

For 7m.. She could've dated someone attractive and sober, her age.

>They were only married a year though.
Did you think they met at their wedding?

>Asked if she would marry Musk for a third time she said: 'I mean, never say never. Marriage is a social construct, but I still believe in it.

and she made more money on second divorce than on first

really make you think, huh?

Hey, that 5 year con netted her more than most people make in 7 lifetimes.

>tfw the girl's so nice you marry her twice

They settled after it became clear no one was buying her shit.

They both came out looking like idiots from this.

I think Amber is broken on the inside. She can't feel love anymore. Probably molested in her adolescence and every guy turning into a salivating dog around her.

To think, a dog in Australia set all of this off.

Well, tbf, this is what she looks like. If I had a net worth of 12.5 billion, Id also spend my life letting hot evil bitches manipulate and humiliate and femdom me publicly and privately

She would only be eligible for half of what he made DURING their marriage. Only one year married.

>live the high life for 5 years
>fancy clothes, food, house, jewelry, cars, vacations, nouns all paid for
>make connections could only have dreamed of otherwise
>still have a salary of over $1 million per year

Pretty solid gig if you ask me.

Cali is a community property state, user. If the court ordered it, she could have gotten much more than that.

Amber isn't from Australia.

>If I had a net worth of 12.5 billion, Id also spend my life letting hot evil bitches manipulate and humiliate and femdom me publicly and privately

If I had a net worth of 12.5bn I'd be trying to start my own colony on the moon where people worship me and pay me more money so I can make more moon colonies for more worshipers

> 7m

what the FUCK?

uhh, racist and sexist much?

how is this fair at all?

so much for equal rights...

who else /oppressed/ here?

She should've married KStew instead. They would've made a supercute couple, she's loaded as well.

Probably more like 4.5 after lawyer's fees and taxes and shit.

that's like 10% of minimum wage to an actress

big bang theory cast gets like 1m per episode

>marrying a dyke
Kek that's just asking for a divorce settlement...wait

>implying elon cucks hasn't already done just that

Why does man have to pay and not the woman?
That's fucking sexist

not that Heard isn't attractive but without a lot of make up technology she's plain looking; there's at least two or three girls at almost every US high school that is more attractive

so what's the big deal; she can't really act either, so she has to promote herself with a publicity game

Big Bang are the highest paid actors on to because CBS has literally nothing else.

They are not a good comparison.

>All around me are familiar faces

>clearly into older rich guys
>still makes 7M
>onto Tesla guy now

nah the guy has to pay for the chicks lawyer in the US, it's some retarded precedent

Both partners arrange their lives expecting that marriage to last, at least for some decades, at least for some years. This means that if marriage suddenly fails, they may be significantly worse-off than otherwise. Both of them.

Divorce settlements protect the assumption that the marriage will last. Johnny Depp should have had to pay a lot more but he must have had a very good lawyer.

Then why was she suing him for lawyer fees?

>ywn suck the right dick and get billions of dollars after a divorce

fug

It isnt fair

7 mil for Depp is probably like 10K for most regular guys

almost a nuisance case

It's my fetish, so I would too 2bh familia

>when some beta creep looks at you.webm

What a bummer. You can't live off of 7 million for that long.