Bradley AXED

>Swansea City can confirm that the club has parted company with manager Bob Bradley.

twitter.com/SwansOfficial/status/813825046456205312

>Burgers

>Bob Bradley
should never have happened

>11 games

>11 games

I kind of feel sorry for him, but then he should've known better than take the job.

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

JUST LOOK AT WHAT HE DID WITH THE USMNT AND STAEBAEK

FUCK ENGLAND

>American """""managers""""""

>American Managers

>FUCK ENGLAND
Wales

F

>That yank that pops up in threads and gives his opinion on footie

Fuck yes, fuck Bob

The new Swansea owners are cancer.

This is anti-americanism, Swansea supporters never accepted him because he was American. This is no different than hating him bc he's black or a jew.

>garry_monk_laughing.gif

1 8 . 1 8 %
%

Boob Braders will go to Turkey, watch this space.

Antalyaspor or Genclerbirligi

>29 goals conceded in 11 games

wtf i hate wales now

didn't even make it to January. fuck.

>Swansea supporters never accepted him because he was American

If only he had some way of winning them over..

What's the point of sacking him if they will get relegated anyway? And he wasn't too bad desu

>wasn't too bad
>29 goals conceded in 11 games

well they hope a new manager will manage to keep them up

>Amerifats on the official Swansea twitter STILL defending him

kek, you burgers are hilarious

The point is to get someone who'll sign a decent centre-back and a left-back in January and then keep the team up.

The bongs will pay

>and he wasn't too bad desu

FUCKING GET IN THERE

WOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK THAT BALD PRICK SHIT MANAGER

WE'RE GONNA SURVIVE THIS SEASON NOW THANK FUCK

SHART

bradley didn't get a chance to sign anyone. not saying he deserved a chance but you can't compare his results to managers to got to pick their players.

Enjoy your Alan Pardew and relegation, cunt

also, kys

>0.73 points per game
lyl

to be fair he did win 2 games

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Pardew in, Swansea will survive.

2016 claims another. Smfh tbqh with you famalam. Rip my nigga Bob (bb, as his friends call him). you were one of the good ones.

Against
>Moyes
and the now sacked Parpoo.

>son has the worst year of his career for national team
>Son loses MLS final
>Father sacked after 11 matches

Will the Bradleys collectively an hero?

Rip carrie fisher

I feel sorry just because before he took the job, Swansea were 17th, one position away from the bottom 3. Sure, you can argue that now they dropped to 19th with him but Swansea have been consistently been close to the the bottom 3, if they weren't in the bottom 3 this season.

So it does suck for him because I feel that with what Swansea were like before he got the job, he should have been given more time because to get sacked so soon like this question why give him the job in the first place. That's why I feel bad for Bradley. Like you said that he should have known better, the club should have known better as well to go for someone who has more experience in the league just because of the position they're currently in this season. That's why I expect Pardew to get the job, or at least someone who has just as much experience because that's going to be needed to try to avoid getting regulated.

Get Pards in on a 1 year contract. He'll go on his meme run within that time but won't have a long enough contract to start fucking shit up like he normally does either.

RIP Captain Picard

At the start of the season, Swansea had the hardest schedule in the entire league. Results would have normalized eventually.

85 DAYS
D
A
Y
S

also the board is just trying to cover their asses because they fucked up pardue hiring inc

I feel bad for him.

>finally got his chance and has to realize he's shit

Who would have thought that hiring a Ligue 2 manager to manage a PL team wouldn't be a great idea?

>mfw Cardiff hired Solskjaer from a Norwegian club

Swansea had 0 hope of avoiding relegation with him. The owners realised that they fucked up and made the right decision in sacking him quickly. What they need is someone who can shore up the defence, probably a British manager.

How would the guy know whom to sign if it's his first job in England?

The bad or good start can totally fuck up / make your whole season, though.

Lester had basically perfect schedule until Christmas last season - only shit teams or teams that were in a form crisis at that point of time.

It set them up for a success, to a degree.

>Step 1. team is crap
>Step 2. fire manager
>Step 3. hire new manager
>Step 4. team still crap
>Step 5. fire manager
>Step 6. ???

are swansea, dare i say it, the new wolves?

>tfw no gf

More like the new Fulham.

But my point is, don't you think that they should have realized that they need that type of manager before choosing Bradley, who is the more risky option in that dangerous senerino

oops, wrong thread

>american soccer manager

just because it's your first job in the league doesn't mean you can't sign players or get rid of the players that you feel aren't working out for you. if that's your argument then you wouldn't hire anyone who has never managed in the country before.

Well they are American owners and Bob Bradley is probably one of the few managers that they've actually heard of.

Just letting you lads know that I've been approached by the Swansea board to be the next manager. I have as much qualifications as Bob

people don't understand that you can't take a shit team and suddenly make them good in 85days

It's not just the manager's fault your team is underproforming, it's the board, the staff, the players etc.. Swansea will go down because they tried to turn into a for-profit club and it failed miserably

Why don't they just crowdsource the job to Sup Forums? The owners can make a daily thread asking what to do on that specific day.

>every week: SIGN MESSI SIGN RONALDO

>11

Kinda feel sorry for him. the guy literally had no idea what he was doing

why did they hire him in the first place? They should have hired me as a consultant and I could have told them he was shit.

>I have as much qualifications as Bob
If you've ever won a match in FM you are MORE qualified desu

Why did he keep his goalscorer on the bench every week

>Team training is ruined every day by Aussie shit posters

>we only need 2 defenders and a sweeper keeper
>also we need TWO false nines
>and more pacy memers

Monk will get Leeds promoted

>he said "peekay"!
>he said "road game"!
>he said "pardeaux"!

sack him!!!

>mfw swanseshit fans think this is part of move to stay up
>mfw this is actually management accepting relegation and refusing to spend
lel

peekay was an embarrassment for the human race

>losing
>4-1
>at home
>to WEST HAM

hopefully

no, we are doomed to have michael bradley start for the national team for the next 10 years. this is our punishment

>Failed to win 9 of 11 matches

DELET THIS NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sacking Monk was a mistake

U S A
U S A
U S A

There's no black or Jewish managers in the prem

Didn't QPR have a black manager for the last few games of the 14/15 season?

>There's no black managers in the prem

>got 2 of their 3 wins in a quicker time frame than the other coach

Underrated

That's doopin mental man

Id like to see him manage Cruz Azul lel

BREAKING NEWS

Klinsmann is taking over.

and they missed the boat on Big Sam

He was going to sign Michael Bradley and Chicharito

Not confirmed by Swansea but makes total sense, I'd say.

Legit question: Who the fuck in America was is actually sad/mad about this?

Bob Bradley is and has always been shit and he was only given the job because the new owners are American.

??????

no one is mad/sad but give bob some credit.

-was the man to snap best national team in the world of this millenium's 3 year undefeated run

-r16 world cup

-a bunch of mls success

-brought stabaek from swansea tier to 3rd place

Top fucking KEK

Would he even be mentioned if he wasn't Welsh?

>Giggs: evens
>Pardew: 4/1
>Gary Rowett: 5/1
>Chris Coleman: 6/1
>Woy Hodgson: 12/1

Maybe now Americans will stop trying to tell us how to run our sport

>>-was the man to snap best national team in the world of this millenium's 3 year undefeated run
in a friendly
>-r16 world cup
this isn't an accomplishment
>-a bunch of mls success
so?
>-brought stabaek from swansea tier to 3rd place
literally who?

He should have never took this job.
It's a much better career move to coach an elite team in a mediocre league than it is to coach a mediocre team in an elite league.

See They probably have already had talks with Pardew by now making way for the two of them to compete against that 3rd spot hopefully giving it to Burnley, who can fuck off.

>murricans in muh premier league
>doing anything but pumping their burgerdollars into it

No thanks