Trump’s America: Woman Who Painted ‘Naked Trump’ Beaten By His Goons

Sup Forums will defend this
reverbpress.com/news/trumps-america-woman-who-painted-naked-trump-beaten-by-his-goons/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2918153/Woman-attempts-cover-body-tattoos-chosen-total-strangers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B7NO8rH6THw
reverbpress.com/news/trumps-america-woman-who-painted-naked-trump-beaten-by-his-goons/
youtube.com/watch?v=TYqcdk_AbfE
forwardprogressives.com/some-bernie-sanders-supporters-attacking-elizabeth-warren/
mediaite.com/online/bernie-sanders-supporters-force-early-end-to-hillary-clinton-speech/
msnbc.com/msnbc/how-bernie-sanders-supporters-shut-down-donald-trump-rally-chicago
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't defend this, she doesn't deserve to be beaten up.

She deserves to die.

>USA is getting T*rkified
what a fun watch

Talk shit, get hit.

Everyone's a critic

Yes, because they are autistic cunts that support an islamaphobic bigot. Everything else is justified as long as they get their magic meme cake.

do you defend all the bernie retards that harass and attack trump supporters?
same thing, difference is its way more rare to hear stuff like that from trump supporters.

also since when do you care if women are attacked or not? even the chief of police in Sweden tells women to not get out after sunset so they don't get raped, instead of actually prosecuting the ones responsible for it.

maybe if her father disciplined her when she was younger and taught her some respect and manners this wouldnt happen today

Bet he walked up to some niggers and started yelling "NIGGER!" over and over again.
That's how you get punched in the face, and she is a racist.

I don't get this "take a picture of yourself to attention whore but look up and away to appear disinterested in it" thing.

Am I just old and out of touch with the kids these days?

She had her friend punch her just to try to get publicity.

rekt

Based France.

Fucking Swedish faggots.

And futhermore, anyone read the comment section? Full of freaking autists on top of that.

I'm sure we can trust her account because she stands nothing to gain by fabricating this. Which is why she never reported it to the police.

Why didn't she file a police report? Why did she go to social media first?

I'll take "Things That Probably Never Happened" for $200, Alex.

t. Muhammad

>Implying
lefties don't have balls enough to do that.
It's probably just makeup

In this case it was to show off her "bruise."
🃏 Is wild, yo.

>Today I was punched in the face by a man who got out of his car and yelled, “Trump 2016!” in Los Angeles, just days after I returned home from London just down the road from my house.
kek
why are women so bad at lying?

This! How has nobody caught on to this yet?

cus it was her black boyfriend who dindu nuffin

>Sup Forums will defend this

There is no defending this. You all did a half-ass job.

hi tumblr

listen and believe shitlord

All we have is her "word" that this is what actually happened. It couldn't be that a self-loathing leftist with an already proven agenda against Trump would punch herself to get another 15 seconds of e-fame could it? No of course not, never especially now that Trump is the nominee and everyone needs a reminder of his supposed "micropenis". Because this no name cunt is totally recognizable on the streets everyone knew who painted that picture clearly.

Draw shit get hit.

Didn't it come out that she was allegedly punched in a black neighborhood?

Oh boy, she got "beat up" hard for sure, look at that shiner. Great selfie.

This.

Let me guess she didn't file anything with the cops, and there are no witnesseses to this horrific hate crime except her close friends who share her political views.

>pokes the bear
>cry on twitter when she gets the shit beat out of her

I'm not even a trump man but come on

go away hanratty stop shilling your website

sure bud

This Australian cunt shouldn't have interfered with our politics.

>I want to offend people without consequences
well well

H O A X
O
A
X

Should have killed her

Why aren't they writing articles about all of the Trump supporters that get assaulted?

>Tatoos on face and neck, a satanic symbol at that
>Short tainted hairs
>Selfies
She did that to herself to atract attention as she is a starving attention whore 100%

Don't get me wrong, she looks like a dykey liberal and I don't get upset when I see people like that with a black eye, but punching some cunt that painted Trump with a small dick is just giving them ammo.

>>Sup Forums will defend this
No. Her nigger boyfriend beat her up and now the talentless whore is trying to Anita her way into fame. I'll not defend that.

You're actually in France and not using a proxy, yes? Don't you have some more innocent people to shoot up?

Let's give everyone ammo and finish this once for all then.

hi cuck

Like the left always says "free speech isn't free of consequences" whenever they are busy getting someone fired for being insensitive.

Obviously people should have freedom of speech without being beaten up, but do you honestly expect Sup Forums to do anything other than troll this thread claiming she deserved what she got?

Even if everybody in here believes the people who hit her must be punished, almost nobody would actually say that. Why would they?

equal rights, equal fights

>If you disagree with me i have the right to beat you upp
She is a faking attention whore but you are all retarded

>rare case of violent trump supporters
>no proofs

Well if Trump doesn't win even more women are going to get beaten up.

Pic related, America if Trump loses

>get beat by his BBC after she starts bitching something useless because she is a woman
>invent a story with Trump just to get advertising
>medias buy it because it is another way split on Trump supporters

Funny how the leftists criticized the victims of the Charlie Hebdo killings for making cartoons mocking Islam, but as soon as one of their own suffers a much more minor reprisal for a much more offensive picture, they throw a fit over it.

>getting mad over a drawing

Muslim tier.

>stay passive and never fight back

Literally christkike tier.

Nothing wrong in it.

I would never defend the deliberate spreading of falsehoods in order to influence the democratic process. I would defend someone punching her in the future though due to her having done so.

> drawing
You mean the bruise on her eye?

Notice how nothing is swollen?

Thanks based france, first post best post, also Kek must will it

Is there any evidence that this actually occurred, and is not just one of the many, many (many) false flag attacks that liberals seem obsessed with these days?

not everyone deserves to be beaten, but there has to be some boundries, some fear that will discourage them from similar retarded shit. If I shouted
>kill all blacks
I would be arrested, if she shouts
>kill all white men
she would get a smile and a thumbs up. ENOUGH

>its yuuuuuge

exactly. turning the other cheek is always weak and results in progressives walking all over you

If there was any truth to this story we would already have heard about some kind of police investigation

Why are millennials so quick to violence?

Don't they know how many concealed carry permits are in America? Do they not understand we are allowed to respond with lethal force?

The bruise is on her left eye in the first picture.

It is on her right eye in the second picture.

At least apply your fake bruise to the same eye you dummy.

Here she is, totally sane, talking about a kickstarter campaign to cover herself in tattoos for money.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2918153/Woman-attempts-cover-body-tattoos-chosen-total-strangers.html

Look at the tattoos

youtube.com/watch?v=B7NO8rH6THw

>reverbpress.com/news/trumps-america-woman-who-painted-naked-trump-beaten-by-his-goons/

If this actually happened, then yeah, this would be entirely fucked up. But, in the article itself, there is a picture with her left eye bruised in the first picture then, literally one day latter according to the article, her right eye is messed up but her left seems to be perfectly fine.

...who is this girl anyway?

You believe every story about everything then?
Hey story is shit.
She lives in LA. That's an area larger than most new england states.
She alleges that she was walking on the sidewalk, in a heavily trafficked part of town. Someone (in LA traffic) stopped his car, walked around it, came up to her, punched her. Then proceeded to yell "trump" while getting back into his car.

You get shot in LA for driving too slow. But this guy can block traffic, with out incident on a major street.

Never mind that finding one person, who did a painting, walking down the street in a city that has population larger than some European countries, is impossible.

Leave the shit posting to the emus, Sven. That story is fake as fuck and anyone with the deductive reasoning of a 12 year old can see it.

she was very thorough, she even changed her fake tattoos to make it look like one image was reversed.

Her fellow lefties beat her to make it look like Trump supporters are violent. Even if that's not the case, I don't really care — and neither will anyone else. People are sick of the left.

Desu, the situation is different in USA than in Europe.

A performance art piece about living with mental illness. This explains everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYqcdk_AbfE

>Bernie supporters were the ones attacking Trump supporters
Any evidence for this meme claim?
Also, the last line is complete bullshit.

Judging by her tattoos and hair she was probably hit by her black boyfriend and if that's not the case domestic violence is very high among lesbians.

>le ebin Bernie is a communist meme
Get fucked.

>Be random nobody artist walking down the streets of Los Angeles, one of the biggest cities in the world
>Somehow recognized in a crowd of people despite the fact that you are a nobody
>Punched in the face in broad daylight in one of the most populous cities in the entire world
>No eyewitnesses, no police report, not a single person attempts to apprehend a guy who assaults a woman in broad daylight

Yeah, this happened.

but he is

>beaten by his goons

If Trump had a mafia I'd totally join, sounds awesome. Get payed to beat the shit out of SJW's

And she didn't use her smartphone to take a picture of the car or its license plate...

She made up some story with obv shopped pictures for attention. Now she probably will get beat up by someone but no one will believe her when it really happens

Most of the new ones in the news are how they are attacking Hillary supporters.
forwardprogressives.com/some-bernie-sanders-supporters-attacking-elizabeth-warren/
Google is your friend.

She's lying
No one would touch her with anything but a laser beam

He's a born nation-wrecker, of course he's a commie

mediaite.com/online/bernie-sanders-supporters-force-early-end-to-hillary-clinton-speech/

>Thinking Trump supporters care about violence against people who aren't them.

You realize they'll go on a shooting spree when he loses right?

Hello Sweden.

Wasn't the black eye on the other side of her face in a different photo?

>beliving liberal lies

>have someone beat her on purpose
>frame it that some trump supporter did it
>omg look guys trump supporters are so violent and want to beat us all!

I mean honestly who falls for this shit?

msnbc.com/msnbc/how-bernie-sanders-supporters-shut-down-donald-trump-rally-chicago

>someone gets punched in the face for drawing an offensive image
>le talk shit get hit XDDDD
>radical Muslims flip their shit when someone threatens to burn the Koran
>fucking Muslims can't handle muh freeze peach
>some protestors show up at a Trump rally
>FUCKING LIBRUL COMMIE CONSPIRACY CANT SAY ANYTHING WITHOUT ANGERING LE PC POLICE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>le smug anime girl
He's not.

>Gets fucked up
>doesn't call police.

And the case is closed.

Funny since liberals are the first ones to say shit like
>you have freedom of speech and I have freedom to punch you in the face

I don't feel sorry for her but how can people be this obsessed? I mean standing up for a fucking politican who will most likely steal all your shit. These people were autistic enough to remember her face and beating her up because she drew their master with microdick.

Trump was accused of rape